Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with CTR? I'd like to apply for a job...

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with CTR? I'd like to apply for a job. Getting paid to trigger you retards seems like a lot of fun.

Yeah the express line is a 9mm bullet to the head

Not gonna lie, former crash and burn voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy Trump

>Implying anyone is triggered

It's a mild inconvenience at best. If their posting wasn't so fucking obvious it might be different

If youre that stupid you need to ask Sup Forums how to apply for a job with blueshill, I wouldnt be surprised if you lack the requisite skills to carry out your duties as a fuckwit.

No idea. I considered it at one point. Would have been pretty fucking fun to be paid to shitpost here even if it meant shilling for (((Hillary)))

What's her name again?

Give me a god damn link or shut the fuck up you abo dingo fucker!

>88
you have all the help you need user

we better start praying that chlomo doesnt know where we live

>OP's pic
kek it's hilarious when puffy-lipped women become overly aware of it, and try to show it off in photos, but way overdo it.
Super fucking obvious what they're most vain about.

Right? I would love a job reverse trolling for $$$. I doubt most of the supposed CTR posts are even that, though. With /pol advertised daily on hewillnotdivide.us, the Buzzfeed articles, the Quebec City shooting press, you have to expect a lot of people are going to come poking around here.

hot

the jobs only went to Jews, and they made like 2 grand a week doing it

most of their leadership has already been doxed. try google

>Post CTR pepe
>Post a pasta about nuclear codes
>Receive .25$

Easiest job ever.
I wouldn't bother if I were OP, tho. They are outsorcing this shit in India most likely. Next time you meet a CTR tell him to poo in loo.

You have to show your worth. Trigger Sup Forums hard enough and the CTR talent agency will hook you up. It can be a bit hard but if you have a strong heart and soul they will take notice.

Nobody will pay more than minimum to shitpost. For a manager and content creator maybe.

Me waifu

You have to get BLACKED first.....