Oh /p*l/, oh /p*l/, you've completely lost your reddit colony

The left is mobilizing all over the country against Trump, he has a majority disapproval rating, the Internet has turned on him, and you guys are infighting.

What happened? 2016 was your year, and now everything is crashing down...with no survivors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck are you talking about? We're winning.
Infighting is us vs paid shills

>lost reddit colony
ever had a cancer surgically removed?
it's like that, but no local anesthetic and was completely painless
feels good man

We are falling for the shill propaganda.

Noo. They will come here.

We will not falter.
We will not grow tired.
We will never meet exhaustion.
Despair will never touch upon our lives.
Prosperity shall meet us with open arms and warm bosom.
CTR, your future is the trash heaps and ashes.
Your future is dysphoria and hopelessness.
We will rise above this, the whole country will rise above this, above you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10

That post is objectively true though and if we need crazy homo votes then so be it, we're doing it for 8 years or until the old man dies

They need to stop fucking coming here though

>implying /polgbt/ isn't real.

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

lol, you do realize they are mocking trannies to fuck with the CEO and liberals right?

They have perfect plausible deniability.

Exit polls said he was going to lose too.

The problem with polls is that they don't usually poll working people. It's like they kick drunk bums on the street and ask them how they would vote, then give them 50 cents for a steel reserve.

>Sup Forums
>(you've completely lost) your reddit colony
>you guys are infighting

weak
reminder to put "sage" into the 'Options' field

comfy innit

Redditors are so fucking gay. I can't even put it into words.

I am gay, but you are an obnoxious fucking moron.

Do they have guns?

Shut up faggot.

Everyone can come here and get BTFO. Let's not change Sup Forums into an echo chamber, redpilling already redpilled is pointless.

>poll shows disapproval
>poll shows
>poll
Fake news.

The fun thing about this CTR stuff is their advantage, their numbers, is useless against Trump supporters. The truth is on their side, WikiLeaks has shown it. Trump is proving it by his actions of moving to audit the fed, ban lobbying and impose term limits.

Brock must be shitting his pants right now. These threads are everywhere.

Mouth breathing trump voter detected

>88
so, you mean they're going to win again?

> CTR/CREW/American Bridge Shill Detected.

Sage

I support LGB but that's as far as I go.
T's are mentally ill and gay.
I don't know why are they pandering anymore? I got the pandering before elections, but what's the point now?

>Man does things he said he would do if he gets in to office
>Lefties lose their shit as if it's coming out of nowhere and tank him in approval rating polls

Surprised?

Have you not realized we are immune to your jewish tricks. Get back in the oven.

Yeah because there's no trannies on Sup Forums

yea Sup Forums is the opposite of the lib hugbox, here abuse is hurled at all sides and if you act like a bitch you are ridiculed. this simple aesthetic difference completely undermines liberal ideologies.

They absolutely aren't kidding
>t. ex /r/the_Donald cuck

>I support LGB but that's as far as I go.
T's are mentally ill and gay.
This, except I'm mostly indifferent to Gay rights rather than supportive

Sixty percent approval according to rasmussen, your autistic screeching makes the spread ten points wider

God damn y'all some anti Semitic authoritarians. Go get laid

It's run by kikes what did you expect

fuck off ctr

I would keep my devices away from Brock if I was you. Wouldn't want to end up with any CP.

Leftists already know what it's like to have your asshole torn open anyways.

Where do you get your facts, boy?

>win again
They haven't won yet so thats impossible

What shithole subplebbit was this posted in?

While you leftists continue with your impotent protests, Trump has been keeping about 80% of his campaign promises in the first week in office and is about to fix the refugee crisis for good. I hope you all will apologize when ISIS is destroyed and there will be actual, lasting peace for the displaced Syrian people you so shamelessly use for your virtue signaling.

It's ironic

>yes yes transfreaks, vote for Trump, he has your best interests in mind

It works! We've become the kikes

Politics

sorry burgerbro

Did they let you guys keep your print screen key this time?? kek

The_Donald is Sup Forums's bitch. Their catchphrases, slogans, memes; all Sup Forums.

If Sup Forums weaponized autism all at once, The_Donald would be cucked.

The_Donald needs Sup Forums. Not the other way around.

new. who is the_donald?

Sorry with all the shills on the board recently its hard to tell whos really a Sup Forumsack and whos a CTR cuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

tell me more about these nuclear codes he already has

Who cares? Only nu-Sup Forums Drumpftards care about faggit.

I'm neither left nor right, but all I see is left being butthurt. It's quite pathetic really, you are not fooling anyone.

How about you kill yourself?

The fuck is with all the shills lately?

If they didn't come here and get constantly BTFO I wouldn't be having fun on Sup Forums anymore.

I want these idiots to post here. It's entertaining.

CTR is back user

We must round up the shit posters again

The 2nd Meme War is upon us

Redditards have been always degenerate and quintessentially unable to swallow the redpill, this kind of shit is typical of people who still base their opinions in a logical frame but on feeling and peer pressure.
Also Sup Forums must not become the Trump private cult, he is just a mean, not the endgoal.

SHOO SHOO SHILLBERT!

DON'T FORGET YOUR HERBS LIKE SAGE