Can someone explain to me how building a wall and fighting illegal immigration can be perceived as racist? I am confused

Can someone explain to me how building a wall and fighting illegal immigration can be perceived as racist? I am confused

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
rt.com/usa/368752-white-deaths-births-population/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexicans are of another race. There you go.

The left believe that everyone should be able to go anywhere they want unhindered by anything.

Saying "hey, hold up, you might be dangerous" is a fucking hate crime to them.

What does that have to do with building a wall though? How is a wall racist?

mexico is not a race.

because walls divide persons like the apartheid.

We're different countries and different people. We're not one...

Not gonna lie, former illegal here. This is fucking hilarious watching the wall crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the wall block me me.

When you announce it alongside calling mexicans rapists.

Mexicans and Americans have the same way of life. We are European sons, christians, we are fat, capitalists, we have indians, brown, and whites,etc. Yes we are one human race.

The wall is to prevent illegal immigration, which happens all the time. Your illegal narcos are also dangerous as fuck.

You're basic argument is that the wall hurts your fee-fees.

Don't get me wrong, I am racist; but the wall is not inherently racist.

If you're living in Mexico, why do you give a shit?

They are. Beaners rape and commit violent crimes at a higher rate.

Eat shit and die.

You have a wall on your southern border though. If walls are racist then why don't you tear down that wall?

Honest to fucking God, the left think the world is some magical place. Where the good always win, you're feelings matter, and humans will always do the right thing. They are so fucking out of touch it's absurd. They need some moral villain to target and won't let go until someone literally strikes them down.

they are brainwashed by movies and media.

Underrated

>keeps coming-up with excuses to let more of his kin into a foreign country and take it over via population replacement

Illegals, and I remember the number being insanely high.

It's not

The elite stand to lose money by slowing immigration and illegal immigration so, given that they control the media/hollywood/a good chunk of government, they are trying to form a narrative that "anyone who doesn't like these things is evil and racist"

It really is as simple as that.

because when Trump is saying that we are gonna pay for it its very humiliating to us, is it fair that your neighbour knocks your door and shout to you to build a wall because your dog is barking all night? Also inmigration from Mexico is zero right know, why waste too much money instead of build more hospitals, improve free healthcare, and build more parks?

LOL We dont.

This.
You never get a good answer how Illegals help the people out. It's always big business. Yet they love the idea.

And for fuck's sake, with some stupid names like "The Resistance", how delusional and brainwashed can you get.

>fighting illegal immigration

he is stopping legal american citizens from entering the country

Why shouldn't we complain about your dog, if you're not going to shut it up build a wall.

Libshit uses this strategy of villifying everything that goes against their globalist agenda.
That way people feel forced to vote for parties who go against their self interest to not seem mean toward foreigners.

Good. Fuck the third world, did my duty raping the extended empire, now I want to retire quietly in the republic.

The world sucks and you're part of it. Stay out of our way, Mexico.

>it its very humiliating to us

I don't care. You should be more humiliated by how shitty your nigger shithole country is, and the fact that your people keep coming here to comity crimes.

If you had any honor, you would support building a wall, so other countries wouldn't have to suffer from your shitty people's behavior.

You worthless vermin are slaves to a corrupt buddies of narcos, and you aren't even allowed to defend yourselves. LOL.

Nothing but starwars and hairy potter.

When the neighborhood kids use your Shit fence to sneak through to mine you are responsible for stopping them and if you don't I will have ask you to pay for the damages when it becomes apparent your allowing it

It can't. But liberals have been educated to react and shout racism every time something doesn't participate in the destruction of the West and their own culture. It's a pavlovian response.

Separate issue m8 and banning entry temporarily after returning from high risk areas is well within his rights as the pots

walls dont stop the barking.

We cant stop it, The Spanish empire grows every day, remember who discovered and found America in 1492. Retire when when you want, but you have to deal with Hispania around you.

It'll stop it from shitting in my lawn though

Sound barriers will

The concept behind establishing a wall to keep out foreign hordes is a relatively simple and effective concept that has worked time and time again throughout history. Who would have thought that throughout time the greatest obstacle in creating a gargantuan wall would shift from technological inferiority to unfettered verbal resistance.

I don't know what I'm talking about but in short build the fucking wall.

>walls dont stop the barking
Then either shut your dog up or muffle the walls. God what kind of dog is this anyways, some shit breed that just won't stop barking?

You got a dog whistle or like bitter apple?
Fuck get Caesar Malone he's Mexican right?

We cant stop our illegal immigration, We are not Cuba or North Korea. You only want european immigration, you are racist and hypocrites. Drumpf hasn't said anything about the Polish or Russian illegal immigration in the US.

Maybe cause it's not like 100,000,000,000,000 slavs everyday?

Cesar Millan is Mexican.

Shut your mouth you filthy racist!
Stop asking questions.

Probably because the Polish and Russians aren't sneaking in on a constant basis to commit crimes and send funds back home. Besides, hasn't the US been much stricter against european/white immigration for decades?

if you and americans have the same way of life why do millions of mexicans invade america?

I agree with building the wall, but we ain't going to pay shit

Walls divide people like apartheid.
>goes to airport
>any concert
>any govt building

Wow i guess apartheid is everywhere.

Okay, if he still does the dog thing you should try calling him.
Get him to fix the dog and we'll stop complaining about it and no one needs to build a wall.

Seriously though if you don't have a wall in your house though it might be in your best interest in general. I don't know that's just me, we have four walls over here. Sometimes roofs too.

>Can someone explain to me how building a wall and fighting illegal immigration can be perceived as racist? I am confused
Because building a wall has nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration. It is a symbolic gesture made to look to his supporters as if he is "stopping those Mexicans! XD!!!1!"

Most illegal immigrants enter the USA legally.

Same with the ban. It's going to stop the terrorists? Really? So how come none of the countries that terrorists have come from are being affected by it?

Because, again: it is a symbolic gesture meant to appear to his supporters as if he is going to "Stop the Muslims! XD!!!1!" and has nothing to do with stopping terrorists.

Hi guys! Asuka here with your daily advice! Remember, when arguing with liberals on social media, it's important to casually refer to Trump by his title, President Trump. It really gets under their skin, as they hate being reminded of basic facts!

I wonder if you'd feel the same way had you been in one of the banned countries when it happened

its because he loves russian and white people, please dont offend my intelligence.

that was in the past evil leaf, all americans are immigrants from Europe too, i dont know why they are whinning about it.

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/

You still didn't answer my question.

I would be happy to:
>hasn't the US been much stricter against european/white immigration for decades?
Nope.

I have 2 walls and one roof too, but I dont shout it to the next family to build my fucking walls, I paid it for those, why people cant understand this!

>has a roof
Damn nice

No. America is 60% white and 40% non white. You tell me if America prefers European immigration or not.

he has
she has
it has

roof is it, jesus christ.

Argentina bro is right.

I thought there were like 600,000+ illegal mexican border crossings a year?
Im fairly sure the wall will have some impact.

>You tell me if America prefers European immigration or not
It doesn't.

It's been mostly Mexican immigration for the past decade.

You are incorrect and should try looking up facts. The majority of illegal aliens in the USA are visa over-stays. The majority of "illegal" border crossings? They mean "lied about their intentions before being issued a visa." People walking across a giant ass desert are pretty rare. Those who do enter illegally by physically crossing the border? Most of them are actually crossing the street, because they go from a city one side of the border to a city on the other.

Those types of controls act like a blanket. They will work, but at the expense of affecting a lot of people that they weren't intended to affect.

Because of this, and with the combination of being in the context of the current world events such as the situation in Syria and issues with refugees, they'll be perceived as trying to stop an entire race or ethnicity, which is inherently racist.

this, why waste money to build it if we can get a visa and over stay for ever hahahahahahha

you need a total ban to all mexicans to stop illegal inmigration, something like you are doing to muslisms.

laughably delusional. Your country is largely dysfunctional, primitive, and unsafe, whereas the US is only those things to the extent that it is not European.

Any attempt at "uniting" the countries would be a terrible disaster for the US, bringing out standard of living down tremendously and swamping the US in your criminal behavior and corruption.

>Most of them are actually crossing the street, because they go from a city one side of the border to a city on the other.

It's a multi stage process. We're also increasing patrols, immediately deporting all crime related mexicans, and stopping catch and release.

Wall is like they say symbollic, but it will stop the trucks. And possibly the drugs.

> You only want european immigration

Whites are the fastest dying race in the world. Not wanting your race to be extinct in 200 years is not racist, I'm sorry Pablo. Maybe clean up your shithole of a country so your population isn't constantly trying to flood out of it and becomes a problem for other countries.

Then we will stop issuing visas.

That doesn't mean they're all braving cold desert nights and treks through sweltering heat drinking from horse troughs and shit. It's not like the 80s-90s where all you had to do was literally cross a river and walk right into the USA

This is nonsense. The population of white people is not declining. We are in no-way dying. And we also have higher lifespans than most others. You are spewing lies and nonsense, because you are an idiot.

No we won't. You understand that doing so would cripple the USA's economy, right?

Just kidding: I'm aware that people on Sup Forums don't understand basic facts.

>This is nonsense. The population of white people is not declining
Percentage wise it is yes. Look at the birth rates and also look at the world numbers.

That and people are literally calling for white genocide but that's slightly unrelated .

Try doing some research. The white population in America is rapidly declining. In 50 years whites will be a minority in the UK at this rate. Globally speaking whites have one of the lowest birth rates in the world. Not to mention in every country all this "diversity" leads to is a bunch of people forming their own micro communities and staying within their own races anyway.

That is something I really can't comprehend. The good thing is, the leftists usually can not explain this either, so when you talk to them, just ask them this very question. When I had these kinds of discussions what I noticed was that they usually made no difference between immigration and illegal immigration. Either they thought immigration should never be illegal, which is pants on head retarded, or they thought the immigration policies were made to stop all immigration and also target legal immigrants (e.g for deportation), which is ridiculously silly, too.

Ok, if you have 100 people in a population in one year, and 101 and one people the next year?

The population has not declined. Not even if some other population has gone from 100 to 110.

This is simple addition, guy. You're not THAT stupid, are you?

Nope! Percentage share of a population is not a population decline. Try not being a giant, fucking retard. It'll improve your life.

This. Liberals fundamentally misunderstand human nature. They think you can transplant some poor, uneducated bastard from a desert or jungle to the US or Europe and then he, his kid, and his grandkid will become law-abiding, middle class citizens, when in reality, they become members of impoverished, isolated crime dens.

>Whites produce 1 baby per year
>in 80 years there will be 80 babies alive and the original 100 are dead
Ayy

>They think you can transplant some poor, uneducated bastard from a desert or jungle to the US or Europe and then he, his kid, and his grandkid will become law-abiding, middle class citizens, when in reality, they become members of impoverished, isolated crime dens.
Incorrect! Try facts. Second generation immigrants commit fewer crimes and have higher average educations and incomes than people who have been here for 5+ generations.

dont worry, we the white hispanics will save the white race hahahahahah

So where is this decline in white people?

Try proving it with numbers. Go look--we'll wait. When has the number of white people on planet Earth gone down?

Oh right: that happened this one time we call "never."

Don't even joke. There's a thing called (non white) hospanic. What the fuck is that even.

You're an idiot. The natural order of things when whites (or any race) become minorities in their own country is marginalization, even further decreased birth rates, until they are eventually such a small amount of the population that they end up being bred out of existence likely through mixed breeding. When you don't have the birth rates to keep up you will eventually go extinct.

By about 20 every 80 years. I just showed you. Low birth rates means less whites.

It is a term that was invented primarily to describe Caribbean people and people who are primarily south and central American natives, if you're actually curious

but america is full of mexicans, even more legal than illigal, so that's never racist.

Libtards believe that since America let in a bunch of European immigrants in the late 1800s that that means we're a nation of immigrants and are required to let in every single brown person from the third-world that wants to come here for a better life.

Modern Corporatist Libtards think of themselves as Global citizens. They think Illegal means having no right to live so when you say "Illegal Immigrant" the average Libtard thinks you're saying "Kill all immigrants."

Modern Libby are just fucked up in the head. I don't like Classical Liberals either but I can at least talk & hang out with them because we both speak English. The Modern Lefty speaks a language that sounds like English but they mean completely different things to a Lefty.

Oh neet. Just had the Zimmerman pictures in my head where Hispanics are "conveniently" white. Like all those murder reports where Hispanics are labeled white to lower Hispanic murder rates.

So your argument is that the population of white people is declining, and your defense of that claim is "well sure, it isn't happening. But my feelings!"

No it doesn't. Go check population trends. Come back with facts. Go look for a decline in numbers of white people. Then notice that it doesn't exist.

>but non-white people are rising faster!

So what? 10+1 still equals 11, even when 10+2 equals 12. The number 11 is still greater than the number 10.

Can someone tell me how a 3 month travel ban is even useful enough to justify the backlash it has created?

you the anglos en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

Nope. Because it isn't. Not a single country that any US terrorists have come from was included in the ban.

It is a symbolic gesture meant to play to idiots.

I have and they've decreased by 60%

No. My argument is exactly what I stated. You seem to be too stupid (perhaps willingly so) to grasp it.

Maybe they should read up on the immigration process back then.

>being bred out of existence
For that to happen, the number of white people in the world would have to decrease.

This is not the case. The number of white people in the world is not decreasing.

You have no argument.

Oh and user you have to understand if the rates are too low they can't counter the deaths.

>For that to happen, the number of white people in the world would have to decrease.
Source?

Is this another "mexican intelligence" thread? Get the fuck outta here Pablo Pequeño Pito Gonzales oh wait Trump's already doing that for us

I already explained to you the process by which it happens. As I've said, you are too stupid to seem to be able to grasp these concepts.

Actually every country on the list was labeled a high risk country during the previous administration, and yes we've already identified those with links to ISIS that have slipped through the cracks and made it here. You have a very childish "because it hasn't happened yet it will never happen" mentally about things it seems.

But they aren't too low. The number of white people on planet Earth continues to increase. That is a simple fact.

Every single fact on planet Earth. You've got access to google. Are you under the impression that there is anyone, anywhere, on planet Earth, reporting a decrease in the population of white people on the planet? It has never, ever, occurred.

>I already explained to you the process by which it happens.
Nope! You've made things up that have no basis in reality. White populations continue to rise.>Actually every country on the list was labeled a high risk country during the previous administration, and yes we've already identified those with links to ISIS that have slipped through the cracks and made it here.
Not one person who has committed an act of terrorism, in the USA, came from any country affected by the ban. Not one.

Facts: try them out, for a change.

It's more of when you dog goes to your neighbor's yard to loaf around, eat your neighbor's crops, attack your neighbor's pets, shit everywhere on your neighbor's lawn and you tell him your dog dindu nuffin when he wants you to pay for a wall to compensate for his losses

>You have a very childish "because it hasn't happened yet it will never happen" mentally about things it seems.
So your argument is that we should ban people from countries that theoretically could produce terrorists. But not countries that actually have produced them?

>Not one person who has committed an act of terrorism, in the USA

That's because they've been caught before hand. Like I said, you have a very childish mentality about this entire situation.

>Nope! You've made things up that have no basis in reality. White populations continue to rise

rt.com/usa/368752-white-deaths-births-population/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

I'm not going to respond again because arguing with idiots on the internet gets old very fast. But try to do your own research some time.