Islam is the cure for female degeneracy

Implementing a moderate version if Islam (not the extreme version) would help women be more virtuous, more feminine, and would preserve traditional family life. Why are you against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1298684/Surge-virginity-repair-operations-NHS.html
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2008/menafertilitydecline.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

islam without arabization or with arabization?

No it isn't, remember to sage and then hide the thread.

SAGE op is a jew shill

Suicide is the cure for OP faggotry

Without. Like they have in India or Turkey. Moderate, sufi Islam that is not harsh but keeps women in line.

Isn't that more or less just mormons or jehovah's witness? Ultra-conservative values without the psychotic behavior. Oh and less fucking little boys (AFAIK).

Basically. I grew up as a Jay Dub and it's hella conservative. The only extra thing they do beyond regular Christianity is that they're bent on proselytizing.

And yet most muslim countries have killed almost every other culure in them and have made almost 0 contribution to scientific discovery past algebra thousands of years ago, which by the way, was pioneered mostly by the Greeks and Indians before the mudslimes tried to take credit.

I hate scarf and muslim women look so fucking ugly.

That's what they said about Christianity. why not try something European for once?

It's a religion created to force people to suck on illiterate bedoin's dicks.

>Turkey
muslims here are usually passive aggressive and will be actively agressive if provoked
I've seen many posts celebrating the bombings or mass killings in the west when they happened.

Regardless I'm not going to worship your pedophile warlord Muhammad, may he burn in hell forever.

He's not wrong... also I want to bang a chick in a hijab

Muslim women are degenerate and liars they get hymen restauration.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1298684/Surge-virginity-repair-operations-NHS.html

So what the fuck are you doing in Italy, faggot? Go move to SA or Iran or whatever, you absolute hypocrite bitch.

Or you can just stop giving womens rights without implementing sandnigger fairytales

I don't expect Sup Forums to be able to read it, but a recent academic paper argued that sharia law in ottoman empire was essentially a mechanism of redistributing wealth to jewish and christian women.

Nice try, faggot, but I'd prefer if women had the option to be degenerates but were just discouraged from doing it.

They will turn it into empowerment bullshit you see today.

Algebra was pioneered by the Greeks? Kek. The wonders of American education...

reported your shitty little bait
yeah I am a white nationalist and I don't like modern cancer and degeneracy but this doesn't mean I want to kill homosexuals and stone women to death for adultery. We need a moral high ground, else we have no reason to consider ourselves better than them.

Can you please elaborate? How does the abstract say it was being redistributed to Jewish and Christian women? Why would the Ottomans do that?

KYS

So is a nuclear apocalypse, and it's slightly preferable.

sage.

Money lenders hedged the risks into higher interest rates for men from muslim elite. Because sharia courts discriminated against non-muslims it was easier to to extort debts from non-muslims, thus lower interest rate. Paper argues that Ataturk's deislamization was forced measure to prevent muslims from losing power completely.

Also read how more expensive mortgage for blacks in US resulted in practice of blockbusting which depopulated white cities like Chicago.

There is no more degenerate than a fucking hijab wearing hypocrite. Why do you think they get beaten even though they obey?

Mormons are literal nigger cultists. They will be gassed.

FUCKING MUSLIMS GET THE FUCK OF MY WORLD

the cure to female degeneracy is to change the (((entertainment))) business to stop reinforcing degeneracy

>Islam
>No extremist version
Pick one

Stoning for adultery is a good idea as long as you have proof. I'd prefer something faster, but whatever gets the job done is fine with me.

arrogance and winged eyeliner woopty do

UwU

OwO What.
Is.
This.

Diophantus was about 600 years before al khwarizmi.

Kek. The wonders of 3rd world education.

Everyone point at this faggot an laugh.

castrating a religion down from an active, politicized state in the way Christianity was castrated is a process that takes centuries

That will never happen. Your country worships Jews.

What is in Islam that ISN'T in traditional Western Christianity? I never understood this. Why should we adopt an inferior religion just because of one aspect that you kinda like. Accepting Islam has a lot of other baggage with it, particularly in respect to politics, law and other facets of life. Degenerate women are bad but not the sole focus of a society.

It is easier for us to go back to what made Western countries the most progressive (in the industrial and technological sense) and advanced, high trust societies rather than import a shitty Bedouin bible fanfiction because MUH DEGENERACY.

Islam hasn't accomplished dick in all its years in existance other than covered women. Stop being such a gynocentric woman worshipper.

barbarism isn't the cure for degeneracy

/thread and sage

>What is in Islam that ISN'T in traditional Western Christianity?

Traditional Western Christianity is dead, in case you haven't noticed. I wish it wasn't, but that's the truth.

Because it is not my culture, not my tradition and not my heritage,

The proper religious and social constructs (lol) are here. We have Christianity or hell, even Slavic Paganism will be more fitting since they all promote the same, healthy values and guildelines.

The problem is not with the religion, but with the people who are not willing anymore to follow its rules anymore.

i'm honestly starting to come around to this idea.

The mudslimes have a lot of issues but they do keep their women in check.

>Why are you against it?
Because the Muslim world is a shithole. The Muslim world has NEVER created anything of worth - it has only (briefly) lived off the inherited glory of the non-Muslim civilizations it has conquered and once the conquered people becomes majority Muslim any progress or scientific achievements disappear.

A society which is based upon worship of a 7th century pedophile warmonger is not something to aspire to.

>A society which is based upon worship of a 7th century pedophile warmonger is not something to aspire to.

Is this meme ever going to die? Childhood is a modern idea. Pedophilia is, by extension, a modern idea. Did not exist thousands of years ago.

>What is in Islam that ISN'T in traditional Western Christianity?

verility, birth rates, and thus future. read decline of the west.

christinaity is inferior because it is pretty much dead

But resurrecting it is no harder than importing some bullshit from Arabia.

What we do is drive out the clergy and take back the churches. I actually do this where I am. I bully the fuck out of the SJWs in charge of the churches and push for a more traditional view. It's hard but progress is being made. I get involved in the local council. It's honestly annoying to do it but I can see people do appreciate it. You want change? Do it yourself.

It's like you want everything done for you. There is no magic bullet, no way to fix society automatically, it starts with you faggot - what are you doing other than fantasizing about an Islamic Europe? You might as well join a refugees welcome rally.

>verility
somehow a religion makes you more virile? Has nothing to do with our shitty lifestyles and poor diets? Believing in Allah and Mohammed is his prophet somehow increases your sperm count? Your desire to have babies? You are retarded aren't you.
>birth rates
Again, it was common for Catholic families to have 6+ children. What changed was modern society. Even in Islamic countries the birth rate is slowing down because of modern work-life balance and expenses.
>prb.org/Publications/Articles/2008/menafertilitydecline.aspx
...you haven't thought this through have you?

But you and the Italian poster are shitskins who are trying to meme this 'Islam is the cure' bullshit. Sup Forums isn't buying, murder yourselves.

Or just start going to Mass every Sunday like you're supposed to.

>moderate
Why not go all out?