Why is that Sup Forums is so insecure about the idea that women just prefer big uncut cocks?

why is that Sup Forums is so insecure about the idea that women just prefer big uncut cocks?

is that cut or uncut?

because most of Sup Forums is american and they had no choice in the matter since the jews tricked their parents into taking their foreskin at birth to use for their big pharma facecream profits

Why are Canadians so obsessed with dicks?

If it's cut,.It's the right amount of cut. Looks uncut tho

>fact that no one saw that this guys has no balls.

I mean, you can have a nigger cock, but with no balls.

>lower testosterone
>low chance of an offspring

Were human, so the need to have kids is in everyone's genes.

commie liberal betas and fat feminists say they have zero desire for kids.

uncuts are usually betas

t. Mohammed

Are there a lot of cutfags in Hobbit Land?

Cut penis is both a kike and a muzzie thing.

In that case, I'm happy to be uncut.

I'm insecure about my dick, not other people's you fucking mongoloid.

Women probably do prefer larger cocks, but that's fine, sex isn't the be-all end-all of life.

Looks uncut given that there's no sign of scar tissue around the frenulum.

all of you
back to Sup Forums
>SAGE
>REPORT

>hur dur
>fucking leaf thinks his dick is important at all

If you have to rely on your dick to attract mates you're failing as a male.

Would you suck that cock, Sup Forums?

Oh look it's Chang Chung again

Long cold winters. They get cabin fever, too much bundling up.. buncha faggets here

>tfw big dick
>tfw no gf
>tfw too busy to go out and meet whores

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF HAVING IT

Im dating a Canadian girl and she has become more biased about uncuts. I introduced her to the world of uncuts.

She doesnt understand why parents would have their kids dicks mutilated like that. Before she didnt question it because it was such a norm

How can mutants compete?

>tfw no frenulum

Fuck this board is getting flooded, this must be Brock himself.

thats not even big

>t. Cutlet

thats one of the bogdanoffs cocks

Most of Sup Forums is full of insecure fat virgins who compensate their insecurity by hating on other people.

How do you expect people like this to be secure in their masculinity?

it literally is though; your only purpose as an organism is reproduction

Yeah, it's a fucked up thing done for no other reason than tradition at this point, but thankfully it's dying out outside of certain religious groups, and even in those circles it seems to be slowing dramatically.

GAY MEN prefer big cocks.

Women prefer "right size for her". And the smaller the woman, the smaller the dick needs to be to be "right size for her".

Dicks that are too big hurt when you fuck them if you are a girl.

Girls prefer GIRTH, not length. An oak stump is what they seek, not a tall, reedy pine. The girth is what primarily stimulates them pleasurably. Too much length hurts.

>Most of Sup Forums is full of insecure fat virgins who compensate their insecurity by hating on other people.
stop projecting, most of Sup Forums consists of happily married breadwinners with several white children and a high paying job

Older womanfag here

Big cocks are like big tits great at the age of 21 but age into floppy never quite firm again knee knockers

Old men with big dicks are disgusting
Rankings go
Good>average>>>huge>tiny

As an organism, but I don't look at life so plainly.
Humans are the most intelligent organisms on the planet, we don't have to be bound to do what all other organisms are, we can do great things that aren't just reproduction.