Sup Forums, Why do you hate refugees?

Sup Forums, Why do you hate refugees?

What did Syrian children ever do to you?
Why don't they deserve a chance to get away from a war between genocidal extremists and a corrupt, authoritarian regime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10
youtu.be/qjDYbc8rjrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will not falter.
We will not grow tired.
We will never meet exhaustion.
Despair will never touch upon our lives.
Prosperity shall meet us with open arms and warm bosom.
CTR, your future is the trash heaps and ashes.
Your future is dysphoria and hopelessness.
We will rise above this, the whole country will rise above this, above you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_PZvjJCvQE&spfreload=10

They are most welcome to come to New Zealand

i was going to write that you're a disgrace to your nation but then i noticed the red stars
nothing to see here after all

>using kids to manipulate

lel

CTR, why does Saudi Arabia hate refugees?

What did Yemeni children ever do to them?

Why don't they deserve a chance to get away from a war between genocidal extremists and a corrupt, authoritarian regime?

>refugees
>syrian children
pick one.

Tell that little racist fucker to wash that ash off and to stop appropriating my whiteness!

Baathists did nothing wrong, Shillblue.

>Why do you hate refugees?

Because they're fucking reffos, mate.

damn

really made me think

Are Syrians Kebab?

Keep Yemen out of any Saudi politics talks

> you probably don't know what the fuck you're getting into

Trust me on this one.

WEW

You've got to watch out for that. NZ is our Canada, some good people here and there but a lot of them are dangerously homosexual.

>What did Syrian children ever do to you?
they got in the way of obama's drone strikes

stop pushing Al-Nusra propaganda

Says the ideology that got thrown into a mass grave 60 years ago.
SAD.

Saved this video and uploaded it to my faux Youtube channel specifically for this thread.

The truth behind refugees exposed
youtu.be/qjDYbc8rjrQ

Did they actually just stick him there to take photos of him?
or was the assistant going off to get something else or do something else.

They are the spawns of terrorists and inbred trashbag women. They will grow up to be disgusting shitskins who's only contribution to Western society is ficki ficki and gibsmedat. They aren't fleeing from extremists, they ARE the extremists. And I welcome them all to burn in hell, regardless of age.

>Implying the photo's vehicle somehow diminishes the image it conveys

Doesn't change anything.

You're bait and switching

What makes you think anybody HAS to hate them in order to kick them off their front yard or not let them sleep in their garage.

their fathers are weak faggots that have no morals

>What did Syrian children ever do to you?
If we accepted actual family and children it wouldn't be a problem.
Instead we have a bunch of single horny men who believe they will have a free car, house and a mandatory cumdumpster.

>and got his family killed over free dental care in Europe

everytime

The person who staged that photo has also decapitated multiple children.

Expectation of refugees vs Reality

You should get an AR-15 and open fire on a bunch of them

>I'll get started on calling 911 so you can turn yourself in after doing the deed

no, please no

They do, but it's utterly retarded to resettle them in the countries that are responsible for tearing their homelands to pieces and encouraging this war to happen.

Send them to Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, the UAE, Qatar, Iran - any of the dozens of Muslim-majority nations that surround Syria and aren't currently war-torn hellholes, where the local cultures are far more similar to their own and where they won't be surrounded by reminders of the Western politics that it becomes so easy for them to resent.

You fucking nigger. You are our Canada.

With this sort of thing the ambulance turns up and the fighters pick out a kid from the crowd and rush him or her over for the photo shoot. Mum and dad, if present, are kept at bay by the fighters who basically surround the scene to keep it workable for the photogs. Snap snap snap, done, and then the kid goes back to mum and dad because that ambulance is going to be repurposed in whatever way the fighters want (as in, they'll make sure their boys get patched up ahead of any civvies).

Kid probably didn't even get a bandaid before they tossed him out of the ambulance.

Kebabs shouldn't be allowed in europe as they are culturally uncompatible with us.
Let them be fugees in Qatar.

Do not forget who your enemies are.

i just dont like refugees that travel 7000km into my welfare state.

i hate the USA for what it has done in the middle east since 1953.
some human rights org. claim that usa killed 20-30 million ppl after ww2.

disgusting.

>1 post by this ID

Why didn't you ask this question about Iraqi refugees when Obama banned them?

The US has strict stipulations on who may become a US citizen: they need to have lived there for numerous and uninterrupted years, speak English, be fluent in English and well versed in American history, customs and way of life.

Refugees bypass all these requirements. They don't need to have any of them or even a discernible or useful skill. They're free to come across being completely useless and not speaking the language just because of hardship.

Everyone has fucking hardship. Whilst it may not be to the magnitude of some of these poor people, and yes, there will be some skilled amongst them, for the most part you're simply importing the dregs of a society looking for a fresh start and a country open to exploitation.

9 out of 10 times when you bring in a refugee you're just importing a national burden.

Unless there are 0 citizens experiencing hardship in your nation you have no right to be importing skill-less, ill-educated, burdens who don't speak the national language.

>culling dune coons is bad

Hello plebbit. You've got much to learn.

This, fix West Virginia first.

you will all die in the worst ways possible

shit really tired, fix kentucky first, goddamn

Woah woah, break it up, there's enough of me to go around

IF they become like Swedes they will be welcome. But they stick to their muslim culture and their kids become criminals. No one works. Just cashing in welfare.
They should be sent home- all of them.

Personally I don't hate refugees and have no problem taking in legitimate ones.

The issue I have is the blind open arms policy that you have to apparently employ otherwise you're a racist. Heaven forbid you do some digging incase ISIS try to further exploit a route into western countries they've stated they'd use, and have used.

I'm such a monster for wanting some assurances my government aren't putting me at risk. Heaven forbid.

>Syrian "children"
MOST of The refugees are 20 something years old economical refugees who happened to be """MODERATE""" muslims so stop your fucking shilling

Because your pic is fake.

Hey, bitch, did I say you could talk to them?

>Libya
>not a refugee himself
quiet rare

>i hate the USA for what it has done in the middle east since 1953.
Is this really what liberal Germans tell themselves?
lol I could literally sell you a bridge made of magic beans. But I guess this is really why you're in the mess you're in.

Nice proxy :^)

>children playing with a dog in the background

We are UNDER ATTACK of CTR SHILLS

REFER TO THIS THREAD FOR INFORMATION:
remember to sage

Because there are too many. Look up population graphs of Africa. Look up European birthrates.

And why should they come here? The resources we use on them here, can help many more in countries with the same people as them.

GENOCIDING Europeans is not the answer, executing people like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Cameron and other leaders like them that have created this mess is the answer.

but user
they are the genocidal extremists and corrupt, authoritarian regimes

We don't hate.

Hey Israel, Why aren't you taking any refugees from Syria? They could literally walk to Israel in one day.
Obongo gave you 50billion 6 months ago, you could use that money to take in 500 000 muslim refugees.

CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
>CTR THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

SAGE

that photo of that boy was fake, he wasnt even hurt, it was makeup and dirt.

the guy putting the boy in ambulance is a terrorist.

Most Muslim children are 23-25 years old and gang-rape women.

who gives a shit who is killing who in that part of the world.
as long as they keep killing each other and the west keeps dropping bombs

Most are adult men. They should be rebuilding their country. Many are not even Syrian.

Didn't some aussies drown on one of those last year?

I have no problem with the kids, its the adults that are the fucking problem, kids can be easily inserted since they learn as fast as they dodge bombs.

>Trump creating Safe zones in Syria that will help millions of refugees
>Trump bans a few thousand refugees
>MUH DRUMPF HATES SYRIAN CHILDREN

>Heineken
How can you not save him, give him your best women and let him decapitate infidels publicly?

we hate them because we created the conditions that wrecked the entire region to service our masters the Saudis and Jews.

Every starving child reminds us of that fact.

Why are the Syrian men abandoning their children to come to Europe?

>Is this really what liberal Germans tell themselves?
>lol I could literally sell you a bridge made of magic beans. But I guess this is really why you're in the mess you're in.

you are a brainwashed idiot. what did the us accomplish since 1953? freedom? democrazy?

or did you install and defend your petro dollar?