CTR shills fishing for information

HEY ALL, JUST A WARNING TO BEWARE OF THE CTR GUYS ON HERE. GENERALLY THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO ATTACK ON A FEW DIFFERENT FRONTS. But the most insidious thing I see is an attempt to elicit information. All the quotes below are just a small sample of the kind of dumbass questions/statements being used. The first is incredibly obvious. "Can you please explain your lingo?" Puh-leez. Be wise. Time to ramp up against Clinton/Brock's paid shitlickers.

QUOTES BELOW.

"This is my first time writing a message on this forum but Ive been reading for a while. Especially on nights I have trouble sleeping. My grandson recently stayed over and this websites was on one of the tabs be left open. At first it was pretty vulgar (language and scantily clad women) but I do like the political discussion. Wonderful to see so many young kids interest in a non politically correct conversation! -------------------->>>>>>> I having trouble understanding some your euphemism and lingo. Would one of you mind helping learn some of the ropes."

"What was that final piece of the puzzle that made you finally realize Pizzagate was true, that it was all true and more?"

"Was Romania /ourguy/? I've always assumed they were just a bunch of filthy gypsies, but maybe they're alright after all."

"The left is mobilizing all over the country against Trump, he has a majority disapproval rating, the Internet has turned on him, and you guys are infighting. What happened? 2016 was your year, and now everything is crashing down...with no survivors."

"Seriously, what the FUCK is his endgame?"

"What's up with liberals and violence towards literal white supremacist genocidal Nazis lately?Why do they think it's ok to punch people who says Hitler did nothing wrong, gas all jews and niggers must hang on trees?"

"Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes."

bump

bumperino

have a (you)

I've been noticed this shit in the last week, this is fucking insane the levels of shitposting are overwhelming.

"Not gonna lie, TRUMP IS PUTIN'S SOCK PUPPET!

we should play a game with them.

Bump

I miss the days when the JIDF was the big scary bogeyman on here.

This idea...

Voted Trump once, never again. We will be lucky if we still have a country in 4 years.

Good point. I knew they were fishing for info but I didn't see it as relevant to a bigger picture. I'll just call out Fisherfags from now on

my plan
>pic related

NOT GONNA LIE, MY ASSHOLE GETS ITCHY WHEN I THINK ABOUT HOW HARD LIFE WOULD BE WITHOUT A PRINT SCREEN KEY

>"Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes."

Hahaha... I thought people were just bringing that pasta back for fun. I wasn't expecting it to actually be from the shills.

Was Romania /ourguy/? I've always assumed they were just a bunch of filthy gypsies, but maybe they're alright after all.

Me too. I thought CTR would go away after the election but now they've evolved as crew. Too bad crew is still doing the same exact stupid shit that ctr was doing.

Hell nothing reverted back to normal. Lefties are eternally butt hurt and won't shut the fuck up.

i would shill the fuck out for that salary since usd/tl ratio is crazy right now

It was certainly amusing.

What's up with liberals and violence towards literal white supremacist genocidal Nazis lately?Why do they think it's ok to punch people who says Hitler did nothing wrong, gas all jews and niggers must hang on trees?

it's not personally rewarding to spank niggers at a game they can't play

(YOU)

BUMP

>absolutelysubversive.jpg
listen to mad Ivan, this is brilliant
beat them with their own weapon

Why spent more millions here? Didnt they learned anything from the elections? Was losing billions of dollars not enough?

Lookin at you, David Brock

Its so simple and perfect, they never see it coming.
CTR eternally BTFO!

BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN

You guys are pretty paranoid. I just started posting here because the forum has been in the mainstream news with the Shia Labeouf stunts and it's interesting seeing perspectives I usually never see, even if I don't agree with them. How do you not realize all the press is going to result in an influx of new posters? Buzzfeed did at least two articles on /pol alone. It's the most obvious reason by any logical deduction that you're just getting people asking because a bunch more people have been exposed to the board.

The "Not gonna lie, former Trump voter" pasta was mostly our guys. It was spammed on shill threads to immediately out them. Everybody recognizes it as shitty CTR bait.

nice

If they're trying to mine info it means new retards

What happened to the old ones?

Maybe the new guys should ask themselves that

The DNC doesn't use rusty scissors when they cut loose threads

>Mainstream
>Buzzfeed

True. We know that David Brock received $40 million though. CTR has been rebranded as Share Blue or Crew. It's probably a combination. CTR shill threads are pretty easy to spot though.

>Was Romania /ourguy/? I've always assumed they were just a bunch of filthy gypsies, but maybe they're alright after all.

Top kek. No way CTR would say this

That would make sense were it not for all the masses that love Trump that discovered the site same way you did. Though most are r/the_donald refugees.

Nah, man.

David Brock is a sleazy piece of shit who just got another huge bump in funding. Paying trolls to flood the internet with slander is what he does.

I voted for him too. Been regretting it ever since Friday.

That's not a leaf flag, Bong.

>2 posts by this ID
Fucking dumbass Newfag. Learn how to do your job, shill.

Bump

I think it could be a combination, yeah. I'm not saying CTR definitely doesn't exist. But I wouldn't assume literally anyone asking about the lingo is paid. Probably a lot of them just watch the HWNDU stream and are trying to figure the place out.

>filename.jpg

Not gonna lie, former CTR voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching shareblue crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Can someone explain to me how shitposting on Sup Forums is an actual job that people have?

Not gonna lie, former CTR voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching shareblue crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

This post isn't actually real but someone should pox them again.

Do people get paid to post on Sup Forums?

i also dont get it, it doesnt even work properly

Control the memes, control the world...

I'm new here. Can you give me a few (you)s to get started. I'll figure out the rest on my own.

>influx
ya blew it

I just did that for the lols. I dunno. Maybe. Can't say if they do but you see posts so fucking robotic pop up en masse during happenings and important political events all the time. You can tell a shitpost because they're imaginative. These are just copy paste posts we're talking. I think it's probabld

> knock on door.
> They answer.
> Just stand there awkwardly.
> "Hi, who are you?"
> "I'm nobody important, I'm just here to correct the record."

>A FUCKING LEAF
Here's a (you). Enjoy it. You will get many more leaf.

So we control the world?

Wasn't there an ad in Seattle area hiring specifically for Sup Forums? I didn't save the image was abt 3 weeks ago. guess they filled all positions. I'm so glad I don't have to see them, and it only cost a few shekels.

Yes. This is from during the election.

They seriously pay people to shit up the internet.

Alright that partabout Romainia triggeredme hardcore....we are all fucking gypsys fucking CTR....

Fuck man same here

how much they paying post election?

A Fucking cartoon frog swayed the US election.

Just tell em to 'lurk moar, faggot'. And post gore.

Praise Kek, it's more than that

what's the point of #4 though

someone dump poorly made CTR memes.

You don't know shit nigger, the communists have been trying to kill Sup Forums for at least a couple years, there's tons of shill threads that repeat over and over and naive lurkers like you fall for it. Once you spend enough time here you will notice the trends shills use.

Yeah when I saw the news I thought surely he isn't actually going to ban muslims in this day and age but he did.

I miss old Sup Forums

Sup Forums today is just trannies and faggots. Might as well be /lgbt/.

CTR or "Crew" aren't actually here you fucking losers. Anyone who actually believes this shit or changes their behavior for it is so cucked.

For fucks sake dude I just bought gold
take that platinum meme shit back to /s4s/

me too. remember when moralfags were completely btfo and everyone did it for teh lulz?
noice

Hey fag do you think I should fuck a girl with an STD. I love to put benis into bagina. Also newfag lurk more stupid nigger.

There's no such thing as CTR. It's all right wing fake news.

This is a great description of what its become.

Those fucking retards are convinced its still the same Sup Forums as well.

yeah, but times change

when moralfags start controlling the gov trolls must use their power politically

That's odd, because I see lots of proof of CTR and no proof of alt-right wing faking anything in any regard. It's almost as if... CTR is real.

Is this bait, or can you not notice that your ID is shown on this board?

Delusional.

I have never posted my ID online.

I'm seeing a lot of "t-that's paranoia" posts on threads about the shills. Suspicious, isn't it?

say how much are they paying you? i want to be able to shitpost on pol for money as well.

God damn. Why can't I make six figures by spreading literal pasta?

shh don't tell them how we can see their ID. It's funnier that way.

Alright, you almost had me fooled! Nice bait, you get my shitpost approval.

these are all your posts. we can see your id and everything about you if you don't disable your sid config

You mean...their IP id? Don't tell me these guys also made an account using their real SSN.

it looks like it. all over the board right now. funny as hell. people are recording all the ids.

Stop making shit up CTR you fucking nerd virgins.

You nigger. There goes your internship at CTR

And tax season is coming up too. Looks like I'll be able to claim a little extra since these morons are leaving such an obvious trail.

maybe you replied to the wrong post friend. Or didn't read.

OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL OP IS CTR SHILL

Just post Keit-ai until Soros adapts it.

>Trying to figure the place out
Ironically they'll end up redpilling themselves the more they lurk. It's how many people I know got redpilled including myself.