Shill infiltration

This is now Sup Forums level shitposting, and is flat out war.
This is the first time I've actually seen a cock thread on Sup Forums
What the fuck?

stay patient, stay focused
they're weak, they have no spirit
they will be humiliated again and again

Sup Forums is under attack. People started spamming the "Not gonna lie, used to be a trump voter" shitty CTR pasta. Every shill thread was filled with it. Pretty sure they got banned tough. The fucking mods support these shill threads being here.

>This is the first time I've actually seen a cock thread on Sup Forums
welcome, you must be new

while i agree with you and i'm also alt-white you have to admit all city people voted for Hillary..

You should have seen it. Thread after thread had the same exact post. Not gonna lie, first post in shill threads was normally that.

I've been here for a while friendo.
Shall I refresh your memory on the rules?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

Vince
Get the cross

>based virgil merchant

we need to get a virgil thread going

>welcome, you must be new

you know sage doesn't do anything anymore, moot disabled sage years ago you dumb piece of shit.

BUMP.

Back to rebvit newfag

This the mods are compromised

what are we supposed to do, pour over the social media and web presence of all the officers and board members of the companies involved looking for dirt to expose them and--knock on wood--ruin their lives?

that's Sup Forums tier shit. it sounds kinda funny until we come across campaign rule violations and get them shutdown and all their employees end up on the streets.
that's just too far, Sup Forums. you take things too far.

You guys must be new before Trump there were daily bbc and cuckold threads.

Im not a shill but trump as been disappointing, I still think that he's better than Hillary.

Serious? Usually I see a cock thread once a week..

and its usually by a leaf

>anti-Trump threds
>anti-WMAF threads
>WE WUZ threads
>some hysterial thread over some media thing
>Twitter threads
>this thread and all the 'the state of Sup Forums' threads

All cancer and distraction.

the rules seem to be really relaxed around here though.

just buckle up and lurk constantly. i will legitimately use the code work shadilayadingdong at the end of my post to signal our right wing resistance movement to the zog infiltration atm.

Is Sup Forums so brainwashed to think anybody who disagree's with Trump is a CTR shill?

Mods are fucking useless. I got banned for a tongue-in-cheek thread about Balkan women being shitskins, but they are literally letting the board get raped in all 3 holes by CTR, JIDF, and R.eddit

Fuck this shit

There's the return of ctr and then there's that other group that shills in the middle of the night trying to alter the nature of the board while most users are asleep creating a dual nature to the board giving them a foot in the door.
We need actual Sup Forums users to post doubletime while here at these hours.
Shitpost in multiple threads. Be present and make it known that this isn't their board and they are invaders here.
They aren't residents, they are raiders.

shillling makes vince angry.
you wont like him when he's angry.

This is officially a Vince thread now.

Indeed user things have changed but we must fight back they will lose

You tell me.... CTR or CREW member we've been warned of your coming

>How? How can shitposts undo autism? What kind of PAC could bring down the boar-
>If the autists break, Sup Forums's Sup Forums will fall.
>Even if they do break, it would take a number of shills beyond reckoning, thousands!, to storm the board!
>Tens of thousands.
>But Mr Brock, there is no such force!
*shill trumpets blare