Discuss: Anti-Negro Virus

Why shouldn't someone engineer a virus that specifically targets and kills people with above x% of Negroid DNA?
Harmless to non-negros, enabling non-negros to secure and harness the true potential of Africa. No more gibs draining our economies. Drastic reduction in crime across countless cities worldwide. Free up our prisons. It would be a huge boost to mankind's overall progress.

The moral implications alone is enough to stop anyone from doing this, but Immorality isn't concrete, the only true law of the universe is survival and our ultimate goal as a species is to progress and prosper across the stars.

Let's discus what a modern world without the negro would look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
nalgasylibros.com/el-tributo-a-las-mujeres-rurales-mas-precioso-jamas-visto
apfn.org/apfn/aids.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off racist filth
Saved
How can you imagine such a thing

What if they mess up and the virus kills everyone

Btw gonna need a source on your picture
Thanks

what if it mutates mid purge into something without the original control trait? or worse?

i personally find my best ideas come while posing in a loo.

We tried that with AIDs on the gays.

Look how well that turned out.

What if it accidentally spreads to livestock and kills all the cows.
Now we're left with sick negroes and no beef!
Sad!

I think it should begin with 0,000001% Sub-Saharan negro dna. Prove me wrong

No Aryan Waifu for you pahjeet, not in this life. Only poo maiden for you.

wow your a real big racists

t. quadroon

poo

It's called crack cocaine.

People of African descent have less neanderthal DNA than those of European descent, it would be easier to wipe out those browridged cavemen

THIS

it was called ebola

It's a risk I'm willing to take

retard

I am explicitly showing my concern in this comment towards the idea of genocide, for the tolerance police of Germany to understand. Anything I have previously posted is satire and I will now leave this thread. OP why are you such a mean racist?!

thank god trump is ending HBN1

Its called AIDS you dumb fuck

It's called AIDS.
>But that doesn't do it by race!
It's the closest thing, mostly retards and gays are the ones who fuck without condoms.

Greedy ass country wanting two names. Bosnia AND Herzegovina? Pick one you selfish assholes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
They exist
Speculation is Russians have one for asians

H I V E M I N D

OP here,
Not saying I condone it lads.

There's plenty of black people out there that I like, Neil DeGrasse Tyson (half black)

Wait, I think that it actually.

Anyway I just want you to discuss wether or not you, if you had the means, would cut off the infected body-part of humanity to spare the rest of the body.

someone would have definatly tried, i wouldnt doubt the Nazis were working on some jew juice but viruses mutate quickly and are dangerous as fuck

removing the negro menace would most likely reduce the strain on the world, its ecosystem, and its many variables like pollution, limited resources and whatnot. By at least 30%

So thats a huge wildfire that wont be linked to its neighboring wildfires. Reducing the chance of all life on earth perishing, to which its heading right now.

So its pretty moral to kill the negro. They are also pretty useless for civilization stuff, for anything really. They can be seen as part of the wildlife. So yea, remove them all pls.

It could have been Ebola, if the UN hadn't intervened.
THEY KILLED MY WAIFU

it would be better to weaponize a version of the common cold with zika charicteristics that thrives in warm, humid environments.

smart people will follow procedure

brown people will continue fucking

and this meme we have going on where intelligent breed less and unintelligent breed more will be halted.

Why do you think Jews want us to racemix with nigs? You think it's so they can control us? No, it's so they can genocide us all with a well placed ethnovirus

>There's plenty of black people out there that I like, Neil DeGrasse Tyson (half black)

negroid and mongoloid etc are all outdated racial classifications, and just because a blonde white girl at a photoshoot is pretty doesn't mean she agrees with your racist beliefs

We wuz pooz and sheeeit

Well it's something I've thought about but it would be impossible to implement. I think making a virus that could only survive in certain environments would be the safer option and accomplish the same thing.

For starters Indians are a mongrelised race of degenerates that crawled up from the sewage. Genocide is in order

Too slow. There are billions of them

For you.

o rmaybe engineer a version of that desert cough, or sars or whatever the fuck and let it loose in shit countries.

Ebola isn't ethnic specific. Did you forget the white doctors that contracted the virus?

dont show pictures like this niggers dont deserve to see white beauty

I would actually condone this. Think about the prospects of living without the negro anclechain. Also this would rid the world of white guilt in a generation or two, when people have forgotten, the negros ever existed. all for it....

This. US/pol/ = mongrel subhumans

>implying the west should have accepted those traitors back

True

You know as well as me, that women need protection. Whiping out the negro, would be a way of protecting our women and future nation from bad influences.

My god you are a sick guy.
You need help

Pajeet. Don't take it so hard. It is just a small genocide.

Took a screenshot of the original post.
Posting it on reddit expect severe resistance in the following weeks

But what if the black scientists fight back with their own virus?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>nigger
>scientists

What the fuck is wrong with her nipples?

haha, I like you pahjeet.
you can be in charge of the trains to haul the bodies.

Why would they do that?
We don't spread the disease as a point of war.
We do it silently. So it is just a "tragedy" that has hit the world.

Implying Indian doctors will let that happen.
Keep dreaming India the Pioneer in antibiotic and antiviral development

I think we should remove all impure Europeans.

nalgasylibros.com/el-tributo-a-las-mujeres-rurales-mas-precioso-jamas-visto

Ohhhhh siiiiii

But how would you recognise him.?

>implying we don't have the virus already
>implying we can't wipe you out

Because my black gf is qt3.14

You might kill monkeys with such a dangerous thing! You can't do that now, they're part of the ecosystem!

Absolutely nothing. Their not all supposed to look like your Moms tits user.

don't worry I can tell you guys apart from your signature poo scents.

Read Dragon Factory.

Basically the same thing.

>the only true law of the universe is survival and our ultimate goal as a species is to progress and prosper across the stars.

So Islamic state killing and raping christians and btfo'ing ancient monuments is totally ok?

Well.. Agreed. but not as a first order of business.

You're fucking retard, you let them trigger you.

Why can't we exist peacefully.
Eg London and Birmingham

The freedom bantz coming out!

It would be very expensive to do that. And even though the science is there, the engineering required to do it isn't. We would need fast protein folding models and probably AI orevolutionary algorithm assisted development of the DNA/RNA/Virus/Protein vector. A computer that is capable of doing that in a reasonable amount of time doesn't currently exist.

yes but first i would have to determine what's been infected with fact, not my inflammatory internet chatroom trolling.

Because you don't integrate and you breed like fucking rats.

That is the most beautiful image ive ever seen, almost brings tears to my eyes

True that. Arm us Brahmins and Kshatriyas and let us clean up the rest
Who let you out of the shithouse, dalit? Kill yourself worthless subhuman

Old hat user apfn.org/apfn/aids.htm

It doesn't matter if it is okay or not.
I matters if they succeed or not.
Moral law like all law are only valuable if they are enforced. That is why power is everything

I'm Aryan baniya you fool

>Why shouldn't someone engineer a virus that specifically targets and kills people with above x% of Negroid DNA?
Those types of weapons probably exist for most groups of peoples in the world, just waiting to be released.

>breed like fucking rats.
What is population replacement

like foxdie in mgs ?
sounds like a good idea

I don't think so. i think this guy is right: We need a better understanding of genoms in order to create DNA specific virusses.. but surely it can be done

lol poops fighting

i worked with a schizophrenic guy that claimed he was a sleeper CIA agent and one of seven alien hybrids who were born after the US govt made a deal with the tall whites/Nordic aliens post-WW2. He said that a rogue faction of the Illuminati within the South African government actually developed a weapon like this and was going to release it after apartheid was defeated as a fuck you to Africa or something, but was prevented from doing so and now The Powers That Be are going to release it to reduce the world population and generally cause chaos.

i'm pretty sure that guy was just crazy but on the off chance that he was actually involved in shadowy intelligence shit, please don't V& me or hurt my family mr. CIA i don't mean anyone any harm

They arent in my face

Gays and blacks! Still can't fix it!

Europeans are just niggers who raped, killed and replaced the Neanderthals
Americans are just Europeans who raped, killed and replaced the Native Americans
(New Europeans are just niggers who raped, killed and replaced the Old Europeans)

I'm not Indian, I'm Brahmin. Indian is a made up colonial identity. Swisspak is right

>baby's first trip to /pol

Leddit ain't going to do shit.

Day of the flush when?

this is literally what the AIDS virus is

after thousands of years of dirty people and no showers

suddenly the aids virus came on the scene in the 80s? in america? were most people had access to showers in the 80s?

really makes u think that when we had the tech to make a virus the aids virus came up

besides the fact that apparently the aids virus doesn't effect O blood group as much as the others

and wouldn't you know that blacks are rarely O blood the figure is like 1% for blacks and 3% for asians while caucasians have like 30%

The mountain jew strikes again.

By the way guys, any virus for blacks will spread to whites just as quick.
They both have the same DNA.
We're all the same, the only difference is pigment color.

Anything any cunts does in the end won't kill off any single race or species. Life just doesn't work that way.

You think the computers and technology that we have access to is the same as the computers and technology that the elite has access to?

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

I can't decide if samefagging is funny or just cancer-tier retardation.

you're poop

This. Even a dangerous virus in birds, pigs or chimps can easily spread to all of the population.