GOOKS PAY FOR UNI PAPERS

I had two gook students pay me $1000 each to do their final year essays last October.

I had to write two papers on pharmaceutical effects on the heart.

Is Australia playing a dangerous game with stupid immigrants with money?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/nsw/mymaster-essay-cheating-scandal-more-than-70-university-students-face-suspension-20150312-1425oe.html
theherald.com.au/story/2955066/uni-cheats-kicked-out/
theage.com.au/national/investigations/melbourne-uni-probes-inside-job-exam-scam-20161006-grwwpc.html
sbs.com.au/news/thefeed/article/2015/11/05/pens-hire-how-students-cheat-and-how-they-get-away-it
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/what-are-universities-doing-to-stop-international-students-from-cheating-and-freeloading/news-story/941a72503d307c6a3cc826f1fb49b061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't the university require a student card with photo I.D? Or are you gook yourself?

It happens in Japan as well. The Chinese students all cheat and copy off each other, and even buy their PhD.

Passing a class is not about how smart you are, but how many people you used.

Why do you have a pic of a Finnish guy?

nvm thought it was an exam

How can I get in on this racket?

How are you so readily able to recognize Finnish people, Ghengis?

where do i get this job???

You have to be known at your university as a smart guy who will take cash to pass essays.

I'm no gook, just a 1st generation Russian/Australian with education.

They all look the same!

It's linked back to their sketchy connections in China. Like farming for wow gold.

This.

Duhhh.

They're also all telepathic, and can (and will) mindread you - next time you see a finn, try thinking some really dirty thoughts in his presence: You'll see his face twist and contort in reaction to your thoughts.

I'm not trying to get mind raped by Finns!

Wanker.

>Is Australia playing a dangerous game with stupid immigrants with money?

All the Indians, Chinese, and Saudi students here cheat off each other. The students from the previous year simply hand their work to the students taking class the following year.

They all have rich parents and are only here because their families bribed the corrupt school systems in their countries.

My sister was an ALT in a Chinese university for a while. She had issues with entire classes having the exact same answers as each other and getting 0% on tests. Eventually she became the science instructor because a liberal arts degree from a small American university made her the most qualified person in the staff.

>had 2 gooks pay me
>2 gooks
>is Australia playing a dangerous game with stupid immigrants with money?

mate if 2 gooks is the only immigrants we got, i dont fucken care what they do, im fucking celebrating

>Is Australia playing a dangerous game with stupid immigrants with money
Yes

Piss off, sheep fucker.

>They all have rich parents and are only here because their families bribed the corrupt school systems in our countries.
ftfy

>tfw you don't run a top tier uni that heavily cracks down on cheating

There was a huge thing in NSW/WA (Probably other states) a year or two ago, they had Asians going in and doing exams for Asian students. They'd flash the other guys student ID and then go on a rant about muh racism when called out for not looking like the photo.

When I was at Uni in WA, half the class spoke barely passable English and were passing without a problem, having their assignments done by Native English speaking students for money.

>top tier uni
>no cheating
I don't think you can pick one without the other.

How can they? The students gave me their login details.

That's all the uni needs.

The only way they might be caught is if they do shit all year and then do awesome come end of year.

Thought I'd add some links, they're all Chinese.

baka.com.au/nsw/mymaster-essay-cheating-scandal-more-than-70-university-students-face-suspension-20150312-1425oe.html

theherald.com.au/story/2955066/uni-cheats-kicked-out/

theage.com.au/national/investigations/melbourne-uni-probes-inside-job-exam-scam-20161006-grwwpc.html

sbs.com.au/news/thefeed/article/2015/11/05/pens-hire-how-students-cheat-and-how-they-get-away-it

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/what-are-universities-doing-to-stop-international-students-from-cheating-and-freeloading/news-story/941a72503d307c6a3cc826f1fb49b061

After you hand in an assignment you have a short talk to the teacher on the subject, that'd probably be the easiest way.

It happens everywhere

isnt the most common surname "chen" there?

dangerous game? the damage is done.

Chinese are notorious for it though.

What are they too fucking lazy or dumb to actually study? Seems the effort put at cheating could be used to just study.

What does it matter honestly?
Only thing you are going to use it is to jew your way in a jew corporation
Academics will make their own research anyway

ha

True, it's mostly Business related degrees and they're off to work for their Fathers or back home in China. If China collapses due to nobody having a clue how to run a business due to cheating their way through University, everybody wins.

It's kinda dangerous depending on the field though, sometimes it's only dangerous to the retard doing it, sometimes it's dangerous to other people.

I tutor at a local university here in Brisbane, Math and IT (mostly just Python and C for the first year comp sci students) And I have had at least 20 asian students who have had sessions offer me money to do their coding assignments within 2 semesters alone.

If they buy their results then they probably save a lot of time that could be used for studying. I would agree with you if they tried to cheat in some more creative way however.

this. it also happens here and teachers take part of it as long as it is a separate school that is requesting for help

How do I become rich enough to let my children bribe their way through school?

Work in banking or finance.

Alternative offer your wife to the teacher in question, or if its a female then you do your part. Requires both of you to be attractive though.

You dont, you send the to cheap countries
Slovenia and Romania are the go-to in Europe
Find the ones in your neighborhood

Not only dangerous sometimes it causes decay in society as these people will eventually publish garbage Ph.D research which other garbage research will be build on to justify things that do not make sense.

Eastern European universities.

The reason why this stuff doesn't happen much in western Europe is because the standards are higher. Though the EU has done a great job over the years to detoriate the educational system to highschool 2.0. Literally everything the EU touched, it fucked up.

Truth is self evident (thanks seppo cunts)

I think this shit is hilarious, keep doing chinas homework boys and remember to prep your chinese bull/boss hefore he impregates your wife!

If these slimy fucks offered you 50,000 to birth their child you probably would you cunts

In France they had set up fake schools to get papers to be able to stay in the UE.

Many Arab, Indian and Chinese students in my school regularly cheated.

>whites never cheat

Nice proxy fag.

how much did they pay

Things that never happened pt. 27

It's actually a thing.

I've been fooling with sites like Freelancer, Appwork, Fiver and stuff.

Always the same story: American flag posts in engrish, wants some 50 page paper done in like 15', and pays some $30 in total.

What's funnier is the amount of pajeets eager to get the job, writing long texts (in somewhat better english) on how their rich experience in the field makes them a suitable candidate for the job, and shit you'd be expected to hear from an interviewee.

It's funny to think that these kids will one day go into academia. Hell, they might ask for someone to cure cancer for them in 15', for like $30.

It happens everywhere man. I always thought we Indian sub-continentals do it only.

Boy was I wrong! It seems the Chinese do this all the time.

At a university in Europe, one Chinese guy showed me his palms after a test. I was dumbfounded to see equations after equations written there.

This.

I was also mesmerized by near perfect scores scored by Chinese students at my uni. They always hanged out with electronic dictionaries.

I couldn't even comprehend how could they score well in their English proficiency exams like TOEFL/ IELTS and then apply to the uni and then get selected for admission.

There was something seriously fishy going on.

Yes. Asians aren't even smart they just cheat a lot and have no shame

Hey wanna do mine? It's about testing some materials about being fit for a purpose :^)

I have similar stories from Canada. It's not good.

I just failed an entire semester worth of classes because of real life circumstances impacting on my ability to study.

Are you telling me I could have just paid someone to do my work and passed the semester?

I feel bad now.