I am convinced that everyone who thinks marijuana (and other illegal drugs) should be legalized IS a drug user

I am convinced that everyone who thinks marijuana (and other illegal drugs) should be legalized IS a drug user.

Furthermore, I believe everyone who doesn't drink alcohol (such as myself) is in favor of reinstating Prohibition.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal/?utm_term=.e352a4052aa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound like a fag to me desu.
It would be a good time to realize that you are outnumbered in this fight and that you should honestly fuck off instead of trying to force your abstinence on other people.
You're pretty much a leftist piece of shit.

Hey, don't get mad at me because I realized the truth before you could.

Constant sobriety only leads me to hate more than I already do. I see no positives.

I use both modestly, but legalization has the objective advantage of ruining fewer peaceful people's lives.

>hates drugs
Are you underage, lol

>He needs alcohol to be happy
Fucking degenerate

More like
>needs alcohol to forget that I want to hurt some people.
Prison helps no one, user. Prison may as well be death.

>land of the free
your only freedom is to shit in your pants

I don't take any drugs, but I'm for the legalization of every drug.

America used to be a free country. There was no such thing as an illegal substance. I resent the government trying to limit the ways I can hurt myself if I so choose.

Anyone who wants to ban drugs is an enemy of freedom.

Sugar is more degenerate than marijuana. probe me wong.

Wait is Sup Forums nazis or libertarians, what board am I on
Hello fellow American, I'm glad you have an opinion..oh wow you went so far as to point to people's motivations, generalized the ever loving fuck out of it..nice nice. It might be the dumbest thing I've read tonight, but have a good day!

Fellow sober user, here. I don't use anything. Quit drinking and smoking weed 4 years ago and I have never been happier and more relaxed. Weed was making me a little crazy with dissociation and magical thinking, alcohol was making me depressed and feeling like shit from sunday to friday and making a complete fool of myself friday to sunday which over time eroded my self-respect.

go sober, ya'll. I'm not against legalization tho.

Spoiler

Nobody gives a damn what you think

>Nobody gives a damn what you think

As a Frenchman, you must have been told that a lot.

It's TPTB trying to dumb to public down, pretty much exactly like brave new world predicted, and drug users are just idiots who feel for the trap and want to drag everyone down to their level because they can't quit and are ashamed

You are not redpilled if you constantly try to escape reality and dull your senses to the world.

It's not about freedom, You can be free to take drugs just like you're free to get fat, watch solely marvel movies and take a different dick in the ass each day, but the point is you shouldn't. You shouldn't let yourself get sucked into mindless stimulation

Is that somekind of banter ?
Really low energy

Disagreed.

I do not drink alcohol. I am 29 last time I had drop of alcohol in my system was when I was 22.

I suffer though chronic condition called Cluster Headaches or otherwise Suicide Headaches. (You can google it).

Using LSA or Psylocybine in small doses saved my life and made me from disabled basement-dwelling at parents house, miserable person into a guy who finishes his degree and works and isnt supported by social benefits that I wouldd be otherwise if I kept suffering. All this trade off for a yearly dosage of LSA / Psylocybin to stop my disease in its tracks that no other drugs could stop for such long periods.

I believe in natural selection, that is why I would like everything legalized. People who crave for them get them anyway and the drug dealers don't pay income taxes.

HUEEYY, tell that french fuck my fellow American! Now back to your fucking retarded opinion

portugal legalises all drugs and crime goes down, economy goes up. yeah drugs are degenerate and only drug user want it legalised.

>american education

So answer me this. would you rather be giving small portion of your hard-earned money to social benefit to let me buy basic stuff ike food pay rent etc. Or legalize medical use of some illegal plants / drugs (that are natural and grown in nature not obtained artificialy in a lab) and stop my disease so I can keep maintain myself in our society? Its a trade off. Now do tell me what you would chose.

I just wanna get high in my own home and not deal with anything or anyone. That should be my freedom to do so. It does not harm others and concerning marijuana in general the consequences of use are not serious.

Good luck finding someone who doesn't smoke weed who agrees with you and supports your rights.

Empty calorie, causes insulin resistance and diabetes, stored as fat in the body, addictive, damaging to tooth health, feeds bad bacteria etc.

It's very simple, drug policy is a public health question, not a criminal one.

Interesting idea, I think drugs like heroin prove Darwinism. I'm going to choose to disagree.

All of you are proving my point that everyone who doesn't use is against it.

Very Low Carb Diet even if you do have diabetes. Brings back your sugar and insuline secretion back to normal.

lol

I've never touched marijuana in my entire life, let alone any other hard drugs. And I don't plan to.

But I am ok with legal weed.

>I don't enjoy alcohol, and no one else should

kys. why don't you go to saudia arabia? seems more like your taste

I support legalization on philosophical principle and I've only ever smoked pot once in my life, many years ago

Not true. I hate caffeine and the way it makes me feel but it should be legal.

Same here, but who's talking about caffeine?

Caffeine is a drug... you're not a caffeine degenerate are you?

you're just stupid ignorant fuck.

Then you are mistaken.

> Says the Pole.

Haven't drank caffeine in three years.

> says obese nigger

No, I'm not.

Caffeine is both less addictive and less dangerous than cannabis.

False

It's more addictive and more "dangerous". Neither is very "dangerous", but caffeine is more harmful.

Guess we don't have to ask which one you prefer.

Maybe your young friends. 32 here, stopped using any substances about 5 yeara ago. And even though I look as pot heads as stereotypical slow, lazy and over all avoiding life, I still believe that cannabis should be legal for anyone over 18.

Why was my comment deleted?

top kek

>I am convinced that everyone who thinks marijuana (and other illegal drugs) should be legalized IS a drug user.

You are wrong. I am not a drug user and think, Marijuana should be legalized. I think though that it should be illegal to be stoned during work hours, or driving stoned, or doing any activity that can put in danger other people's lives.

And I believe you're a fucking moron. The drug war and alcohol prohibition were a complete disaster

Nice proxy then

"I'm 15 and soooooooo conservative gaiz u just wait for teh 4th Reich lolz"

I'm not a drug user and I think that (still illegal) drugs should be legalized.
That's because prohibition generate high prices for drugs, and war against drugs never ends, killing million people for nothing.
The more you fight drug the higher the price.
Think about what alcohol prohibition did to the US in the 20th century.

>advocates government restrictions on drugs and alcohol
>is on pol
Wtf are you even doing here? If youre too retarded to take care of your self and need the government to jail you to prevent you from od-ing, dont you think youre a bit too degenerate for this board?
Praise Kek i wish you dead.

Dont be so sure of that. I live in Colorado where marijuana is legal and I'm paying more than I ever have because they tax the shit out of it. It ends up being $67 for 1/8(3.5g). The biggest problems with being illegal is that it creates a drug gangs/cartels and overcrowds our prisons with non violent drug offenders which in turn cost tax payers a shit ton of money

I don't do drugs. Regardless however, I feel that if a person wishes to destroy their lives they should have the freedom to do so. Also I think prohibition in general is a losing battle and a waste of resources. We should instead focus on rehabilitation for those who want it.

What do you mean?

I neither drink nor do drugs and I believe the laws should stay how they are.

I thought Portugal legalized all drugs a few years ago and their crime rate plummeted because of it

> weed kills less people than cigarettes
cool, so lets ban both

All drugs should be legalized. Prohibition doesnt work, the money from drug sales should go towards free and mandatory mental health treatment for drug addicts.

I don't even drink or smoke, btw.

Reinstate prohibition; artificially inflate a black market for these things

Not legalized. It is decriminalized, i.e., you can have small quantities on you but you can only aquire drugs illegally (lol).
I don't know about the crime rate, but the measure is viewed as a success.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal/?utm_term=.e352a4052aa8

Anyway, im pro legalization because the state could tax it and benefit from it, and anyone who wants to smoke a joint doesnt need to meet Tyrone. I know some pot users who just use it on weekends to chill a bit, it is not addictive as heavy drugs, it is like alchool which almost anyone can make a non-destructive use of it.

OK, cool.

Well, Portugal did NOT legalize drugs but decriminalized them (in small amounts and certain circumstances), calling that legalization ist just not right.

Drugs help numb the ptsd. But all you internet autisms prob never killed anyone

>drug user
air is a drug
coffee is a drug
food is a drug
every cell in your body relies on drugs to work properly

Anyone who takes drugs (including alcohol) is a degenerate and should be rounded up to be executed.