www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZG11UBoj-o
youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/30/trump_broke_some_promises_he_should_break_more_132931.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to all the newfriends

been asleep for the past 9 hours

what the hell happened?

Literally Hitler

FREE BISSONNETTE!!!!!!!!

Jan 29th is Bissonnette Day!

kys shill

It's time to drink your coffee lad.

You cant start the day right without it.

No. Show is infuriating.

>useless leaf comment
>most ISIS members are Syrian nationals, OR are nationals of one of the 6 other banned countries. They usually aren't fucking Brits.

You guys didn't answer the question, "why was the Executive Order set up to prohibit non-citizens from entering the US from these countries, even if they categorically have a good reason to be here"?

Why would they not include these categories, e.g. dual Citizens permanently residing in US, longtime permanent residents, greencard holders working for reputable companies, etc.?

you mad rothchild monkey?

Will Trump's supreme court pick overturn the abortion rulings?

>Go nuclear
>get replaced by a republican party that hates you and is now ideologically fired up

If it came up, probably.

We could hope

>"why was the Executive Order set up to prohibit non-citizens from entering the US from these countries, even if they categorically have a good reason to be here"?
To stop transit from known terrorism corridors you dumb nigger.

>over 27,000 foreign fighters
>most

You're still retarded and your logic would get people killed and let ISIS in.

One of the last good shows on tv in my opinion. They hired native Russian speakers to play several characters that inhabit the Soviet embassy in DC, which makes it pretty immersive (at least for me).

The pilot is a little bit shaky and there's a subplot with a nigger in the first season but if you can get past that it's exceptional, getting consistently better each season.

Faggotry

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states

Friendly reminder that this isn't a Muslim ban.

So EXACTLY happened in Quebec?

First they said it was two guys, then three, then one. Was it a muzzie? Was it a Sup Forumsack?

The disinformation campaign in hitting hard.

>Friendly reminder that this isn't a Muslim ban.
I'd hope everyone on here is aware enough to know this.

Isn't it better to give them lots of (you)s so that the $40 million budget gets wiped out faster?

How much shilling does $40 million buy anyway?

What is the deal with this picture?

Well obviously. Even if you want that it's unconstitutional.

How long can the faggots in the senate block Sessions? Im a little more than fucking pissed off!

but it should be

Damn. I can't defend this.
I'm stumped.

what will be Sup Forums reaction when trump finally gets stumped

Shhhh goy nothing happened in Quebec. There was no shooting. Sleeeeeep

giving them (yous) more effectively disrupts whatever discussion we would be having

So would I. Just getting off on blowing the shills out by posting link that proves their libshit asses wrong.

he gets voted at noon today

how could it even come up though?

Works for me.

I don't have a clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZG11UBoj-o

Oh sweet! Thx!

>Even if you want that it's unconstitutional.
No, it isn't.

Did they get rid of the (You)s AGAIN?

It doesn't want anybody violently intolerant of other religions to come into the country. It may not specifically be a Muslim ban, but Muslims happen to fall under that category by default.

That's on them.

>First they said it was two guys, then three, then one.
I've been trying to figure this out as well. It sounded like a planned attack now it sounds like it was done by a kid that would have otherwise shot up a college campus. Makes no damn sense.

>(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 1101(a)(27), 1151(b)(2)(A)(i), and 1153 of this title, no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person's race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

Does this override this?

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Reminder to report threats like these to the SS and FBI. youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

That isn't al-baghdadi is this supposed to be a troll pic or the person who made just a legit retard

No.

Forget Asuka vs Rei

Shinobu or Suu?

>Go to sleep early to try and better myself
>Miss Trump firing AG

DAMN SON

What was the reaction here?

So you're saying Trump kicked out the old one hours before his new one got voted on?

Kek

Guys, you gotta watch this video of Steve Bannon:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

This fucking guy is based as fuck. He worked at (((Goldman Sachs))) with (((them))). He knows what kind of economic nightmare our banking system is. He knows all about how (((they))) ripped the whole country off in 2009. He knows about Strauss-Howe generational theory calls this the "4th turning" aka the 4th great crisis in American history. We're in good fucking hands.

>Trump hates minori-
prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual's country

>taking necessary security precautions is unconstitutional

Try actually reading the order.

>I don't have a clue.
Exactly! That terrifies me. It's been days already and the record hasn't been corrected already. It's weird

What's going on with this world?

The Jews are salty again.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/30/trump_broke_some_promises_he_should_break_more_132931.html

>terrorism corridors

Terrorists are people, not necessarily nations, you dumb nigger. People who "categorically" have a good reason to be here would be people who's livelihood depends on being in the United States (permanent residents, including people from relatively harmless countries like Britain, Japan, etc.), and this order is screwing over these people.

>most are foreign
>in one of the 6 other countries besides Syria
>they're foreign because they're not from Syria
>but they're still banned

I already acknowledged that, dipshit. Try to keep up (pic related). These people are already accounted for.

McCain is a RINO douche bag nonetheless

Aren't all memes forced to begin with? There wouldn't be a way to spread them if you didn't try posting them a lot. Besides, at least the bogposts involve creativity, unlike other memes like the 'awoo' cancer which is just glorified avatarfagging with no relevance to anything.

Do you have the fashwave with the guy with a revolver per chance?

Someone give me the quick rundown on this
I have no idea what it means

this

If you ignore them alltogether, they will go away, but if you must response, don't give them a (You) Under any circumstance

More autistic screeching, like every time Trump does something

I don't believe that this current order does, but if it were a direct ban on Muslims it should.

I think he has to go through another vote, though. This vote is from the Judiciary Committee. Anyone confirm?

>Someone give me the quick rundown on this
No.

>Terrorists are people, not necessarily nations, you dumb nigger.
That's not how the Immigration and Nationality act is worded, subhuman. People are not people, people are subjects of states which can be banned for any reason or no reason.

They be false-flaggin' and shit.

>:/
>:D

get awoot

If you weren't a bluepilled nigger, you'd realize that bogposting has some truth to it.
They really do command the Rothschilds.

Then again, you hate memes on Sup Forums, so you're clearly retarded.

Nah, the is the only other one I got. We need to have another fashwave thread.

Why? There is no 1st amendment right to enter the United States you fucking simpleton.

Democrats changed the rules thinking Hillary was going to win, instead Trump got in and cucked them all to death.

>bogposts involve creativity

>he hasn't taken the bogpill

Weird. That one reply to my post has no (You)

CIA? Don't you have better things to be doing than browsing a Tibetan calligraphy board?

Where's Trump?... I'll be late for my salt mining operations if he doesn't tweet.

So you don't know either?

That's your prerogative, I still want the non autismic version of whats going on

Is that your self portrait?

>tfw meme folder is on a mechanical hdd mirror which is repairing so can't find memes to post because it's sorted by date and takes 10 fucking years to reload in the right order

That first bit is the non-quota legislation added to open the U.S. up to the third world shit of the earth and no, it does not.

>implying the UK and Japan are terrorist nations
What the fuck are you smoking today, CWC?

found the mi5 shill mccain got the trump dosier from

Reminder that this beautiful man is now the President of the United States of America.

>in one of the 6 other countries besides Syria
Wrong you dumb faggot
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/

Thousands of people from nations not on the ban are in Syria fighting for ISIS.

>I still want the non autismic version of whats going on
Ah yes that's what you're after while posting the hot meme of the week.

Good morning trumpgen

Trump will make his presence known soon senpai be patient.

Why is the left so bad a humour?

when the senator from Alabama is trying to throw the democrats a bone they should consider what they are doing

thnx man
Without guys like you to translate the majority of us would remain clueless

>we can still be friends, user

Good morning.

>the left once again appropriating our memes
You could at least TRY for once. You know, be original and creative?

Sure it'd end as a colossal failure like everything the left does, but I want to see some HEART from you people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)

They lack levity of the soul.

i have to wait twenty minutes.... until my joe of joe......
is this how the show of the msnbc dies

>banned for no reason

Wrong, bitchtits. According to 8 US Code 1182 f, the entire basis for the travel ban, the president may only place bans like this when "the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States".

Some random bloke from Britain who happens to be touring in the middle east, or even on an education-related trip, poses essentially no threat to the US.

You would think Trump would try not to screw such people over, and explicitly exempt them from the ban.

>but muh case-by-case basis

Except the whole point of the fucking Order, was to reduce the workload on Immigrations so they could review their vetting processes. If you have to handle thousands of waivers, that kinda defeats the purpose.

This is true just a fact that he did not meet with the leader of isis.

>the leader of the armed forces committee didnt publicly meet with the leader of isis
>hurr durr shill

fuck off hick