Attorney general fired!

this is a literal coup d'etat, Donald Trump is illegally taking over the USA government and all you idiots can do is make apprentice jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.6u58c1mh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is that image freaking me out

You're retarded. She was already being replaced and just wanted to grandstand on her way out. Why wouldn't we want a Trump take over of a government that has been so shitty until now anyway?

Wait until you find out what it is

>That is to say, the administration is testing the extent to which the DHS (and other executive agencies) can act and ignore orders from the other branches of government. This is as serious as it can possibly get: all of the arguments about whether order X or Y is unconstitutional mean nothing if elements of the government are executing them and the courts are being ignored.

>Yesterday was the trial balloon for a coup d’état against the United States. It gave them useful information.

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.6u58c1mh8

When you called Trump the Emperor? He is going to make it reality.

because its shape resembles a human scary face, it's your brain tricking your fear part

no wonder you wankers believe in jesus if this is even a hard concept to grasp

We /Reich/ now.

evolution btfo
>inb4 540 million-year-old bag-like sea creature without an anus

it literally looks like nothing to me.
>it's your brain tricking your fear part
how can anybody be creeped out by this?

>illegally
Nope

>because its shape resembles a human scary face

there's a reason for that

shill moar

Good. The US govt is corrupt and anyone who says otherwise is either a paid shill or has been living under a rock

My ancestor

>WE WUZ FISH AND SHIET

>You're fired shill !!
Am I doing it right guys ?

not bad for a gypsy
try it again in engleesh

What am I looking at? Fractals? Ai made paintings? Some esoteric art? Deep ones?

your ancestor who poops from his mouth

>without an anus

into the trash it goes

This is best for you comrade, you will see.
Stop being a disloyal cunt and stick a sword in your guts

Don't you nips have some North-South battle to fight with your grandfather's sword?