Is Alex Jones a shill?

Can someone explain to me whether or not he is a shill? I can't be fucked watching an hour and a half video about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=conZgVhcZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8SvGd_UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/watch?v=_N719YQ8G5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he shills himself and products but has good intentions for the most part

Alex Jones is a fictional character created for entertainment purposes. Nothing wrong with that, just don't take him too seriously.

ok story time
>8 yeras ago i started watching him as a comedy show. I have tone of lols with him but i never blw anything i heard on his show
>wikileaks truth bombs droped
>wait wait wait i heard this before i know about >this ...where did i heard this
>INFOWARS.COM
>Holy fucking shit he was right
>He really had secret service people talking to him
>he really had people near obama talking with him
>DFW i did not know that i was taking the red pill

Opportunistic puppet, married to a jew, funny, but damages reputation of real conspiracies a lot just by existing, not our guy.Good puppet for Trump though, he will sellout for Trump gladly.

Bill Hicks playing a Rush Limbaugh type character. He actually tells the truth sometimes. Half-truths anyway. He ain't no Will Cooper.

He's entertainment with a dash of news.

Also, filter your fucking gay frog water.

No, he's just not redpilled about jews

he's one of those people who gets away with poking the anthill because nobody takes him seriously and he has the balls to do it

he shills his products a little too hard, other than that he's bredy cool

It's amazing more people haven't realized that he's Bill Hicks.

Alex Jones on Episode 911 of the Joe Rogan Experience Wednesday 1:30PM PST

I'm excited.

bill hicks was so left wing though, he couldn't be. Bill hick's manager though looks like an older bill hicks.

Alex ADL Jones is one of the biggest Pro Israeli shills that exists on planet earth

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

Fucking tell me about it. I noticed it before even coming close to any of the evidence, which has been around for years. The comedian in him definitely shines through.

if he's bill hicks why would be betray all the left wing stuff he believed in?

His old films are heavily researched and legit.
His new stuff is tabloidy and good for getting pumped up.
He never mentions the Jews because he would lose his whole show. But he mentions a lot of other things which are important. But he still misses out on the details like he use to go over in the past. You don't see him combing over wikileaks or soros dc leaks like he would have in the past.

>muslims run Hollywood

Fuck that guy. This is all the redpill you will ever need. Based Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=conZgVhcZNc

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

Bill Hicks is a good actor

>its real
AH SHIT

This is the most retarded question ever. Alex Jones is a character. That's like saying "okay, if homer Simpson is REALLY Dan Castellaneta, why are they different????"

video in your picture isn't at the link given.

Has to shill tge products to keep the station going. The products are actually useful and free of (((their))) tricks. Water filters and lower receivers.

Just remember he's always hiding his power level so whenever he says "the globalists" he really means (((them)))

Use the Ron Gibson channelnon youtube for commercial-free streams.

i mean, alex knows he has such a big influence on elections and people at this point.

if he is a leftist he'd never do it. and he'd never be so passionate about supporting trump and saving the world from globalists.

video of this? prove it.

Prior to his death, Bill Hicks was working on a character named "al" which was based on Rush Limbaugh combined with the original Alex Jones who gave up the persona in 1997 after his show in KJFK failed. That "Al" character sounded exactly like the current Alex Jones.

>Actually taking the bait

I like him a lot, our guy, funny, based, cool guy

how long until the Joe Rogan episode?

The current "Alex Jones" wears blue contact lenses... most of the time. Sometimes he doesn't have them in and you can see that his eyes are actually brown.

Since Trump, hes turned into the biggest cuck for him.

The current "Alex Jones" became a thing in 1997 after the original Alex Jones lost his show on KJFK. Within a month, he aged 10 years, gained 50 pounds, got a gap in his teeth, gained a permanent limp, became a chain smoker, got new moles, got a new back story, got a new voice, changed height and got Bill Hicks' manager. The current Alex Jones first appearance was at the same location as Bill Hicks final appearance.

Guys, was the Bohemian Grove thing fake in your opinion?

Sometimes Bill(Alex) seems legit, he even cries from time to time due to him knowing he will wage a war against globalist and win same war.

But yet, he thinks the Saudis are globalists

KEK
E
K

Like, does he ever mention joos?

The current Alex Jones talks about having an adopted Korean sister. Bill Hicks never talked about having an adopted Korean sister, yet in a "Bill Hicks" family photo you can clearly see a Korean girl around his age. Also note Hicks' father's appearance. His age was around Alex Jones' current age. Look familiar?

There definitely is video of this.

No

But I respect Bill Hicks deeply, and if I know his work, him being right wing but failing to see the juice could just be the greatest troll ever.

this is the best indicator of /ourguy/.
mr. not an argument, mike cernovich, alex jones never call out the jew. in fact mr molymeme and cernovich are jews

i'm on the fence about vox day

The guy who filmed it with him said that he looks 10 years older than he claimed and referred to him as "The next bill hicks" with a smug grin on his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8SvGd_UQ

he NEVER critisizes Israel

let that sink in

i'm pretty sure i've heard molymeuz call out the jew more than a few times recently.

guy went full 1488.

I never heard him say a single word.

eh, he throws out a little bone every now and then to keep his audience from questioning him, but he never really goes after the joos.

He reported on bohemian grove and bilderburg when no one else would, he's not a shill. Everything he spews is his own thoughts, he's pretty deep into his conspiracies and gets wound up easily so it's hard to take him seriously. Very entertaining person though

You do realize Trump pledged undying support to Israel?

he briefly mentioned jews pushing multiculturalism once or twice but that's it.

What kind of Christian is Vox Day? If he's a typical American Protestant than he's most likely a cuck to Kikes.

wtf i love israel now

We all shill here.
I shill for American Turkish carpet weavers federation (1cent a (you))

And Jewish international crocodile's tears collector assembly (1 cent for ten (you))

i you swallow what he tells you, you will just live in fear all day every day. the only good thing he had going for him was the grove but this guy is a crackpot and nothing he says is ever true. I'm an oldfag and i've heard him rabble for over a decade now, but whatever. Everyone should stay away from him and the cheap shit he sells.

Yes he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

MORE INFO ON:

What I really wanna know is, HOW did he get recruited and by who exactly. I know he works for Time Warner so I imagine he was introduced to Ted Turner who manufactured the whole thing, but I'd love to be able to know what exactly went on, what was said, and why Bill agreed to go such lengths and transform into a whole new person. And under what terms.

Stop spamming this everywhere (you)

He used to before he got on the Trump train. I think it's quite sad to see how he's sucking Donald's cock at every given moment nowadays. It was more fun listening to him when he was ranting an screaming about 9/11 and the military industrial complex than being just a random Trump bitch. Even though I like Trump.

Now he's a complete zionist who sells penis pills (which he always has done)

His career never went anywhere. He was a niche comedian that hardly anyone knew about. That was another case of people pretending to like him after his "death". "Alex Jones" is taking in millions and is known globally. Even the presidential candidates talked about him. Smartest career move anyone has ever made.

Yep. A few years ago he still used to talk mainly about fluoride, FEMA camps and black helicopters. Now he has changed his format to mainstream tabloid

youtube.com/watch?v=_N719YQ8G5Y

Don't forget he means well and has talked about the jewish mafia before, he is a generally alright as far as jews go but he does believe that they aren't born evil, but then again that's the general consensus, he claims the ADL attacked him back in the day for mentioning the JQ as far as the jewish mafias,
other than that and some clickbait he's alright.

But it's all a lie, a deception. He sold out and is controlled by his masters. There's nothing decent or honest about that apart from the argument that it's allowed him to reach a broader audience. Nonetheless he couldv'e just pursued a new career if he wanted, as he was doing in his final days as Bill Hicks with the Waco coverage. He wasn't totally unknown as a comedian. He was popular enough to get regular slots on Letterman and he sold out shows in Britain. I can understand it from an economic position but that's it.

Welcome to the entertainment industry.

This is the face of someone feeling happy in a familiar setting.

Just look at how fucking happy he is. It's almost as if those jews are his best friends.

Yeah yeah

Would be nice to have a person who is generally pro-Trump and nationalist plus AJ's banter but focus more on subjects like the Corbett Report (he's okay) does.

vox day is lives in England, he's not a catholic so he's probably a Methodist, it's the only non-meme christian church here

he's an Evangelical christian

He is not. He is just hiding his powerlevel as most of the Infowars stuff is. Alex Jones talks about the evil globalists and he knows who they are. He just doesn't name the jew.

I love you, Millie Weaver!

>civic nationalist
>literally a jew
>believes jews controlling the world is just a coincidence
>pro israel

he's controlled opposition, still better than cnn though

remember home grown terrorist is the real problem. Not the middle east getting nukes and big rockets.

Haven't listened in awhile. What's he railing about lately?
If it's Soros and lefiltism, great

He's just a sensationalist who happens to have right leanings as well as a tinfoil hat collection.

he is the highly intelligent, people think he's crazy because they are about a decade behind his understanding of things, he's not 100% correct but he is engaged in a powerful spiritual way, and he is literally turning the tide, shaking up the ethos of the west daily

shut up Owen, we know you're gay

>I can't be fucked watching an hour and a half video about it.

Then don't worry about it then.

He said the Russians were invading because of Y2K.

Look it up nigger.

He never mentions the Zionists because Stratfor pulls his strings.

They all are. It's a slow maneuver of getting a grip on Alternate Media.