How do you hold your utensils

How do you hold your utensils? You can tell alot about the person this way.

If you hold it like pic related, hamfisted, you are likely from a rural area with little or no influence beyond it and know little about the world. You are most likely white and have simple views.

If you hold your utensils with etiquette, you are likely from a city, which are known for military, commerce and education. If you are not in those you are still likely to have been strongly influenced by them in someway, family members or socially, but have lived mostly around the city. The military teaches you dining etiquette as discipline where commerce influences you on class structure to make buisness. Your views then are much more broad with detail in some areas and in this sense, lean towards liberal ideologies and not necessarily think in black or white terms.

Next time you are at a restaurant with others check things out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_utensil_etiquette#Fork_Etiquette
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like I hold a pen only higher (halfway)
What am I?

i eat with my hands bro

I thought Finns eat with a knife

Your lamb curry is the shit.

Asians have a system probably similar to mine.

I do it like that

ps:

I'm not an autist who has time to watch how others hold their utensils while I eat

Got to have toed to me or they fall to the roof

Whenever I have a buninngs snag I always squeeze the bread hard as fuck

I didn't understand anything you said

like a faggot

Do you use the gay reverse edition of that to hold the food while cutting?
Or do you stab it like a man

SPEAK

AMERICAN

Do people actually hold their cutlery like that in burgerland? Or is this just some meme?

Like pic related ?
I do like pic related ye

I hold my fork like a pen, but with my index finger pressed against the back of the fork.

Ideal combo of power and precision. Manners be damned.

Wtf am I reading

What retarded nonsense are you on?

my cousin does. only person I've seen do it though.

>sig
Get that fucking kraut shit out of here. SAD!

I hold it between my index finger and the knuckle of my middle finger.

I don't know what the whole point of this thread is. Eating etiquette is fucking stupid no matter how you try to present it. I still show it because it's the habits I picked up from my family, but if someone tried to make not slouch or remove my elbows from the table when it's not their property it's an immediate dislike.

I hold pens and forks the most fucked up way possible, suits my autism

>power and precision

You should kill your food before trying to eat it

WHO /fork right hand knife left hand/ HERE???

Pic related, every other way is degenerate desu.

>What am I?
A denbt monkey.
Holding your fork any other way will not change that.

BROTHER

I usually like burger food but this look absolutely disgusting.

pic related is what you should show as american food pls. not weird meat/fish/red wine stuff

What did he mean by this?

bobby dazzler, rip her tight

Isn't it normal for a right handed ? I do it like that too

I've seen a family of them when I went to a habachi grill. Only the male's did it and they all ordered mt dew and talked funny.

Hold fork like that. Knife with etiquette unless I'm eating without a fork.

I eat with my hands like a murderer. I like to feel my food before I eat it.

you ever try grabbing a single pea with a fork?

requires precision

the slightest deviation from the center and it'll shoot into your mom's cleavage

>The military teaches you dining etiquette as discipline where commerce influences you on class structure to make buisness.
>buisness
You must be from a rural area OP

I actually switch fork to left to cut and switch back to right to eat

Nice proxy

i don't use forks because i'm not a faggot baby

Everyone but amerifats do that, they just use their hamfists to shovel it in

i hold mine with my hands

fuck off, Toronto

>I eat with my hands like a sped

Like this.

My favorite food is skewered kebabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_utensil_etiquette#Fork_Etiquette

Nah, knife is '''meant''' to be in the right hand to make it easier to cut shit.

Too right cobber

larrikin snags, cobber looks like a drongo

This is the only reasonable way to hold a fork

Peas aren't those cartoon rubber balls you shmuck. If you have trouble piercing a pea you need to jack off more often to get some forearm strength back.

I hold my fork like a pencil
I hold my knife like OP's pic

Struth mate, feel 'er up that snag real tight. Whack a bit of dead horse and burnt to fuck onnies on that bad boy and we're cool bananas

What about nignogs that don't know what utensils are?

Oh yeah nah yeah cunt, like a proper aussie cunt!

A

FUCKING

STICK

I hold fork in a left hand.

Am I doing it right?

>you are likely from a city, which is known for degeneracy, failed lives, double think, and low iq's....

Hell yes, my family has given me shit for it before telling me it is weird. They hold fork in left hand, knife in right, and then swap the fork to the right hand to put it in their mouth. Fucking stupid

>tfw you realize your MBT has a german gun

savs and snags are proper tuckshop tucker.

>not cutting everything down before proceeding with switching

Some of our best tasting food isn't pretty. I can't think of a single Cajun dish that looks nice. Example crawfish etouffee, seafood gumbo looks even more disgusting.

ENGLISH. DO YOU SPEAK?

>cool bananas
That's the only one I don't believe

I eat peas with a spoon my ladm8

Also last time I eat pea i was 12

I thought peas were Haram in France?

Not a proxy
Matter of fact i'm muslim ;°)

???

>lobster tail and steak
>baked potatoes with cheese and bacon
>disgusting

Your pic is fine too but wtf?

Didn't know that

>

I don't use utensils.

He's saying that the fork is pointed towards him as he digs into a piece of food. He's probably has cerebral palsy and has to lift the fork up and over his mouth like feeding baby bird or else it falls back onto the plate or floor, judging by the fall through roof reference.

>

I'm right handed and I put my fork in my left hand, and cut with a knife in my right hand

My parents used to hound me constantly for not setting down the knife and switching the fork back to my right hand before taking a bite, they said it was bad manners

>

not a sea food/red wine fan TBQFHM8

actually, the american way is knife in right hand fork in left hand, cut the food, switch fork back to right hand to eat it.

the everyone else way is to just keep the fork in left hand and turn it upside-down

the only time i switch is if im eating something annoying like peas or rice or mashed potatoes

Yeah no shit.

Your parents don't want you to go out in public and eat like a retarded sexual harassment.

Nigger

Are you not supposed to mix red wine and sea food? I'm not cultured enough to know that

Either way I don't think "disgusting" is the word for it, maybe "suboptimal" ?

Unless you mean that you don't like sea food OR red wine, you find them both disgusting

I don't understand that but you wouldn't be the first person I've met who doesn't eat any seafood at all

lol

>american way
nigga what ive never done that, i just cut with my left hand while my right holds the fork

huehuehuehue

So it's not just my parents then?

Huh, never met anybody else who commented on it

I hold my utensils ham fisted, I grunt loudly and try to ensure the sounds that I make are louder than the conversation going on at the table, stare daggers at those around me, shield my plate with my arm and behave very predatorial with my food and the food on the serving plates.

If you don't do this you come off as weak and effeminate.

i've read a few "dining etiquette guides". it mentions the difference

I am rural but I hold my utensils with etiquette. I break my bread as well. I hold fork with my left and knife with my right hand, but I'm left handed so don't use me for any kind of reference, I have never lived in a trailer but I do drive a truck.
I don't eat Chinese food with chopsticks even though I can use them just fine- plastic fork and knife only with Chinese food, feels/ tastes weird eating Chinese with metal utensils.

I love red wine, but yes maybe it's "supotimal" to mix red wine and sea food. I'd rather dring white wine with sea food and red with meat.
I only like fish in sea food, I always gag when offered molluscs, crustaceans or sea plants

You should also ensure that you eat the most out of everyone and be the first one to finish eating.

this is a firm prerequisite to be considered a civilized person

So you don't combine sea food with meat in France? It's not common here but sometimes we do, in which case we would be unable to properly pair a wine with such a meal by the standards of white-seafood, red-meat

Of course I don't like drinking anything but water with my meals anyway, otherwise I feel dehydrated. Wine in general makes me feel dehydrated also, so I only drink it after having lots of water first.

I bet your patents know dining rules and one of them is likely above factory work or some military, hence the influence upon you. You are likely not from a generation of farmers but moved to some part known for it at one time in the past 50 years.
Congrats, you're suburb.

Your practices regarding Chinese food are top tier OCD/autism my friend

>knife facing out
dropped