CTR has been revived. DId you wonder why there are so many shill threads on pol these past few days?

>CTR has been revived. DId you wonder why there are so many shill threads on pol these past few days?
>The rebranded CTR as "shareblue" recently had their playbook leaked to us.
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Don't let this thread slide they are trying hard to hide this

when you're a veteran of the meme war and you immediately get drafted into a second meme war.

DRUMPFSTILTSKINS BTFO

The shills are numerous again. It's funny to see ho they don't care enough to shill when they don't get paid. If anyhting they're a slight annoyance. They're so unqualified to troll they're easily spotted 9 out of 10 times.

We know you are not CTR because they have been ordered to ignore these threads

My comments aren't even coming though.

They are doing everything to slide pol to cover up all the leaks coming from them recently.

These CTR info threads should get more fucking comments desu

Have a bump.

I thought something was fucky.

Bumping. Fuck Killary and fuck anti-white "people".

Why don't republicans use aggressive tactics like this? Fucking incompetent retards.

Nigger but are the mods infiltrated? I know they tried to do so recently, /leftypol/ tried as well. On Sup Forums we should at least have oversight over who mods, this is far too valuable to be left to chinkmoot and even though we can spot shillers easily, the power of sliding/hiding/404ing threads is actually disruptive

Bump
The day of the rope is coming and no amount of shilling will save you,CTR.

Bc we don't have a Sorors that spends billions organizing and funding us.

Look at how the shilling just stopped from one day on the other after the election, and now sprang up in the last few days again. Look at how 90% of all protest groups are funded by Soros.
If his money dropped so would the 'resistance'. We don't have the money, but we do have the actual motivation. Surprisingly, we also have the success to show for it.

>Why don't Republicans use painfully obvious social engineering tactics to make the public hate the media even more?
This shilling is an act of desperation from the left, that's why.

B L A C K E D

Bump

iktf bro
i live to serve

Bemp

>have to download an app to read it all

I should have known

The dems will rise again.

>from the document

file
dropper(DOT)C(O(M/337535680-full-david-brock-confide
ntial-memo-on-fighting-trump

Here is a link you can download the pdf without issue

If you are smart enough you should be able to figure out this link. It was hard to post it kept getting marked as spam

Theres enough juicy parts in the stuff that isnt restricted friendo.

We got lucky the first round, in the election. We shat all over thembecause memetic warfare was nothing they knew and it was all we did.
This time though, mind you, they spend even more money, got more shitposters, got a bunh of computer scientists and will coordinate with the media even more.

They will learn and we can not stay lax and revel in our victory.

I'm not trying to sound pretentious, but the documents make it clear they actually see it as a war between them and 'republican misinfo operatives', and they take it way too serious. We can be overwhelmed.

It's threads like these were the true Sup Forumsacks gather

Someone make mirrors and shit they might delete this or out like a copyright claim

should be 1085 %
4.8 * (10.85 + 1) = 56.88

We will never surrender to the shills

The continuation meme war is upon us, brothers. Now, cry shadilay and let slip the memes of war!

Thank you China

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

:^)

Then where the fuck are they, maat? This must be the slowest thread in the catalog rn despite being on page 2

Bump
it is noticeable that the fags are back.
They took a break from sucking nigger dick.

We've had quite a few of these threads not long ago.

Left/right dichotomy is a spook. Current liberals are faggots and conservatives are cucks. Sup Forums does it for the memes, and the left is the biggest lulzcow out there. We are the experts and they are the novices.

Lock and load.

Fuck Shills, they make the posts unreadable, have a sense of humour of a kindergaden chair, and write like niggers when it comes to ask a question or in a response to one.
Fuck their scum mentality.
BUMP for Peace.

Paul Soros (George's older brother) died at 87. He had suffered from Parkinson's disease, diabetes, jaw cancer and tongue cancer during his later life.

George is now 86. He is probably in better health, but there is hope.

If digits he dies in April

The phone call that ended meme war 2.

thanks Taiwan. Sent to God Emperor

I can't function in society anymore, spreading military-grade memes has become my only reason to keep on living. It's good to be back.

Stay strong my Alpine friend. We need defensive forces as well as liberation troops.

Thx

If digits he dies before summer.
I'm sure all the money in the world does not pay for good genes.

I can't believe it's meme war II already

christfag threads, anti trump threads and kike loving threads are all CTR shills.

im ready

aww good for you guys, you were all jonesing for a new thing to shout at anyone who disagrees with you and now you have it!

The Gods of captcha have spoken.

how?...why?

I love you trump please keep trumping!!!!! Sound the trumpets for god emperor trump! Fuck you CTR/CREW!
IF MINORITIES ARE SO IMPORTANT AND SMART AND IF THEY had enough balls to clean and maintain their own home land... HOW COME THEY DONT HAVE THEIR OWN GUCCI COUNTRIES? Why do they need to go to America? Other than. They are bitch ass white flag waiving freeloaders

Bump

Hi CTR

Hillary is going to run again, and the left is trying to gear up for a serious disruption of Trumps presidency.
They might want to push it to the intensity of actually being able to stage a coup, or enduring violent riots to the point the country stops functioning.
Whatever the long-term plan, as of now, they are investing millions in -among other things- disrupting Sup Forums, as they see it as a core element of the rise of right wing parties.

tl;dr: Politicians and billionaires feel threatened by a Cambodian basket weaving forum

I meant muslims not minorities auto correct

We all knew this was going to last 8 years

The previous Thai King passed away last October at 88 or so. He probably had the best medical care money can buy.

>outgoing president and popular vote winner are the most popular man and woman in the country

my hard drive of images died but just imagine a doubtful looking anime girl

Paperboy and bogposts are ctr but what else?

CTR isnt creative enough to think up something like bogposting

I knew there was something up. Way too many muzzy dindu nuffin threads and retarded threads about muslim ban with insane levels of generalisation and sentimental crap about 1 in 1000 refugees who are good citizens.
Bump

True
Don't be so quick to call everything ctr. The obvious shills are ctr, everything else is a guessing game

>Don't be so quick to call everything ctr. The obvious shills are ctr, everything else is a guessing game

>your a ctr shill!

that's actually their most common tactic, divide and conquer, accuse before they are accused.

i'm of the opinion that most of the "drumph" posting is just ironic shitposting.

suffer the shill not to live

Chinkmoot is gone we belong to an advertising company now

It's morning in the states and believe it or not most of the people on Sup Forums actually have have a job and a life.

SHOO SHOO

SHARE BLUE

We rocked them before and we will rock them again. Hope their wallets are ready to continue hemorrhaging cash.

>Why don't republicans use aggressive tactics like this? Fucking incompetent retards.

You can't BUY good memes.

That's why the left lost and will lose next time too.

Just for health and safety I'm going to leave this here...

Have guys noticed the prevalence of threads that contain a New York Times single panel comic deriding Trump with a single sentence OP? Do not reply to these threads. Remember that these are brain dead leftists trying to counter troll and are extremely obvious about it. Just report and don't respond.

He is passing his activism to his son. Lots of stories in the news about this over the past month, and how happy the Left is with Soro's son taking over and keeping the money flowing to fight the "alt-right".

Yep, and they also stay up.
Unlike threads about ctr that get closed before they even begin.

Like these ones.

Reporting for duty

>Core budget : 13.4 Million dollars.
>Staff 81

>34 person research department.

>share blue
>its literally blue pilling

this. except it never fucking ends

I notice on their success stories they're entirely framed around shitting all over whoever the villian of the week republican is.

I wonder, ideologically speaking, how progressive are they? Would they have picked hillary or bernie, or whoever had the bigger paycheck?

And in the absense of some big boogeyman like Trump, how cohesive would they be?

pfft haha they need to hire people because they normally suck. Calling an astroturf group a grassroots movement is ridiculous.

Welcome to Sup Forums Crew, we do it for free and this ride never ends.

Why don't they just buy Sup Forums from Nagasaki and shut it down, and keep new chans opening up under economic attack, it would end up being cheaper and less of a hassle.

Sup Forums is an established troll zone, you don't enter the troll hut, you blow the hut up.

Jeez what the actual fuck. This shareblue is real scary

What individual would willingly join a self-admitted fake news source in order to fight what they denounce as fake news? This is sheer evil and the fight for the minds of normal everyday jackoffs is going to get much tougher. Time to fire up the meme machine once more

For Kek!

Bumped

Bump

I really want these patches, but the site looks down :(

Bump for justice!

How does it feel to lose against a bunch of autists CTR?

>Ctrl+F "Sup Forums" and "Sup Forums" the document
>zero results
>not even a mention of Pepe

They learned nothing.

I think it's pretty great that whenever we create something or give something momentum it's blamed directly on reddit. Those asshats are like our human shield

BUMP

What's their goal?

There's not much to gain/lose by spamming pol other than annoy us slightly. It's not like they're trying to win an election.