Friendly reminder that white people are literally inferior beings created by us; your black overlords; you're gods

Friendly reminder that white people are literally inferior beings created by us; your black overlords; you're gods.
Yakub created you, and you betrayed him by stealing us from our kingdoms is Africa, and enslaving us. Even though, today, we may have "equal rights"; the superior black race will never be equal to you inbred white devils.
We were once kings of Egypt, next we will become kings of Earth.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE, AND A FUTURE FOR BLACK CHILDREN!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Message-Blackman-America-Elijah-Muhammad/dp/1884855148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you realize you have to be up at 6am to get the good Aussie shitposting
I thought you guys left us for a while

>you're gods.

White people are gods?

"you're gods."

We are Gods, aren't we?

>2017
>not knowing how the ORIGINAL English works
The second "your" has to be "you're", you illiterate white dogs.

>you're gods
we know

>Yakub created a superior human being to replace blacks.

Inferior? How, we dominated the planet. Yakub's transhumanist ideals have been realized

Proud child of Yakub here, step aside inferior human negro.

We Wuz Kangz n Shieet!

Hey why don't you stop being racist?

If Yakub is the one responsible for creation of leafs and australians he needs to be fucking lynched

kangz

If blacks are superior how come whites were able to betray and steal from them?

You white filth used your evil white magick to steal us, disgusting pigs. None of you have souls, and are thus controlled by the devil. All of you, by the will of Allah, will burn for eternity in hell. White pigs.

You can only be racist to humans, whitey. And the white devils not be human indeed.

>You white filth used your evil white magick to steal us
>by the will of Allah

Kek, European enslavement of Africans lasted 400 years before getting banned completely

Arab muslim slave trade of Africans existed from the 1st century and still continues to this very day.

Yes Allah is very merciful.

Bow down to the children of Yakub negro, your time is done! We are the true masters of the universe not you.

So what you be saying is we're better than you? We be the true master race!

Prove it.

>giant heads, small afro
>millenia pass
>small heads, giant afro

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

TFW Ethiopian and Nubian christians participated in the first crusade against muslims because they were sick of the muslims taking their people into slavery.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trolling is a art form

>Yakub created white people
>White people are the devil and the cause of everything bad in the world
>Everything is Yakub's fault, therefore, black people's fault
makes u rlly think.....................

Bait but fuck it I'll respond anyway

I suppose its also our fault that you dumb assholes wrecked your own countries to the point where you idiots chimped out so hard you broke lucrative mines and assets because you couldn't afford to not party and stick your dick into a monkey to get and spread aids and then complain when no one wants to help you out after you got yourself there.

WE

>you're gods.

You are correct!

Even if you were actually black it still means you think the race that just breeds and breeds and breeds actually need to protect their future. You just start fucking without condoms until millions of people are starving and then you're like "muh peeple are starvin' you need give food and sheit". How is this the superior race when they don't seem to understand the most basic facts like lots of kids makes lots of people starve. The only good thing about black birth rates is that you can weed yourselves out more through competition. Africa should have a capitalist society to kill the dumb.

feel free to step up, abbo
the world is heavy

I say we create a white supremacist organization called Sons of Yakub and we preach that whites are superior because our father, Yakub made us so

I already have a troll account called Child of Yakub.

It's super fun to troll black suprmacists with it

Now has Yakub gotten to SA? Do blacks over there buy it?

>you're gods.
WE WUZ GODS N SHEET

>prove it
amazon.com/Message-Blackman-America-Elijah-Muhammad/dp/1884855148
>comparing the Arab "slave" trade to the White slave trade
You might as well be comparing the genocides of the Blackman by the white devils to the slaughter of chickens.
The white devil is an abomination unto this planet. And will be exterminated with the return of the Mahdi.

Kys

Lol, no. I am sure they would believe it if it was taught but it's not.

They are really stupid, here is a pastor spraying doom "a pesticide" in peoples face because it gets rid of evil spirits.

Not even trying anymore.
I am done LARPING with you before you get to Canadian levels.

> your black overlords; you're gods.
In the context of your OP, you are saying that whites are gods.

There is a reason every culture had superior Bow & Arrow tech. Africans are pretty dumb as a culture, nice try.

>spraying pesticide in peoples faces to get rid of evil spirits
Ending Apartheid was a mistake

you're talking shit

source?

You're fucking dumb, your fucking retarded.

The second gen humans are more powerful than the original. You shouldn't have been so cruel to Yakut then he wouldn't have sought out your demise.

>mfw the Auscunt doesn't even understand esoteric National Islamism
Yakub created the white devil specifically to lash out at the melanoidal people for rejecting him.

>whites are a race of transhuman supersoldiers
Based Yakub.

>Damage control

Why do you stupid faggot even reply to these threads? Jesus Christ. I've been on Sup Forums since 2005 and quite literally, this thread was the last straw. 4/pol/ is absolutely worthless.

>WE WUZ KANGGODZ
>Yakub, smartest nigga in the KANGGODZ world, for some reason creates "inferior" whites.
>"Inferior" whites, created to be slaves, somehow develop superior "devil" magick.
>KANGGODZ unable to keep a cracka down, are irrevocably BTFO by the superior cracka triKKKnology/devil magick.

Tell me more about this Yakub, ya filthy black dawg.

How can we improve your posting experience in order to convince you to stay sir?

Okay. This made laugh pretty good.

new fag aussies ruined our rep

Nation of Islam? Find Christ and repent, friend.

Hmmm I wonder who is behind this ?

Alright, who gave the abbos Internet?

The stupidity level of the average black South African is something few Westerners can even begin to fathom.

Melbin

>truely a wonder of nature