So racist because majority of its developers are WHITE cucks

>So racist because majority of its developers are WHITE cucks
>rust-lang.org/en-US/conduct.html
When God Emperor will ban rust?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other similar characteristic.

ROFL

It's literally the SJW language.

Nu-male: The Programming Language

LADY GAGAS PERFORMANCE AT HALF TIME IS GOING TO BE A MAGIK ACT.

Pic related

>they will prime You with this avocado commercial in the first quarter
>something's gunna happen in the second quarter to be announced
>gagas performance is going To be a ritual

We know she's involved in spirit cooking

We know when we use the tv we invite the evil into our home

Most watched tv event of the year

Openly talking about hypnosis.

The left is desperate. They are gunna do something

SUM

OF

ALL

FEARS
#boycottSuperbowl

Unfortunately the whole IT industry is infested with cucks

r8 my rust program

> There is seldom a right answer.

Right.

The Manhattan Project code of conduct: there is seldom a right answer.
The Apollo program code of conduct: there is seldom a right answer.

Get the fuck out of my country you human trash

There are way too many programming languages.

Programming languages are tools, nothing more.

Stop bringing politics into it.

this

> In particular, we don’t tolerate behavior that excludes people in socially marginalized groups.

Rust should be Sup Forums's official programming language.

6/10
Too many scope resolution operators.
Could be the language, but it's so annoying to see >scope::function_in_scope(int second_scope::variable_in_second_scope)

This.
Machine code master race here.

we should let all the twitter/tumblr etc. know that the dev team are all white males, and start rumours that its being deliberately racist and sexist by refusing to hire women and non-whites

Rust is a language being praised by the most retarded cucks nowadays

I think it makes it more organized, although they could have a picked a nicer sigil than :: instead of trying make it look like C++

>ignoring the technical merits of a language cause its devs are nu-maie fags
Why? None of it's competitors are much better.

Then don't use them.
Besides it isn't that hard to be at least capable of small projects in most of them.

> Meanwhile, Garry Newman, developer of Rust the game, makes it a point to let people draw giant swastikas and run literal nigger kill squads because it makes the game more fun
> Doesn't care what any faggot has to say, it's his fucking game
Is Garry Newman, dare I say it...

>technical merits
>rejecting commits because of political corectness(can't fix code if it was written by nigger)
you are getting wrong pills

Rust fucking sucks and only hipster retards use it

What would Sup Forums: The Programming Language be?

I'm assuming Haskell because it's pure autism and never leaves the hypothetical computer scenario, the language equivalent of it's parents' basement.

I liked when he told people who didn't like his game to "just stop playing it".

Gary is a great developer, the dude doesn't let the whiny players decide how he goes about his work unlike the vast majority of gamedev cucks who essentially prostitute themselves for their fans. He has a vision and he's sticking with it.

Holy-C obviously.

Me too!

One of those meme languages with a Python-based interpreter

>not using programming languages that are at least 30 years old

WTF is this shit

actually your post reminded me of all of the meme languages. Brainfuck is definitely more like Sup Forums than anything else, completely incomprehensible, retarded, and unproductive to the point where it literally can't achieve anything. It's refined autism of the highest form.

>something everyone hates but is actually right
>everyone steals its memes and calls it their own
>gets shit done if it given a chance
Lisps

TempleOS

Designed by a schizophrenic dev who believes he's been tasked with designing God's perfect operating system. He frequently calls people niggers and thinks the CIA is after him. The OS is built with a language he made himself - a C derivative called Holy-C.

I know these science-y web comics can actually be funny and generally aren't even fucking political but goddamn, for some reason I literally just disregard anything said or done with them because I find them so fucking cringe-y. Fugg

lmao I just got that, Holy-C == Holy See
Fucking kekm8

Also yeah that sounds like peak Sup Forums

wew its not like I posted XKCD

I tried to like rust I really did but their ecosystem, fanbase and core are really not worth the hassle. C++ 17 probably solves everything rust claims to. I like Go better because I can get shit done without brain strain.

That's what happens when you spend almost 15 years in Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

C+=, aka C plus equality, the feminist programming language

post code or a website or mission statement. This thread is getting entertaining in its autism

would you recommend go or is it a meme?

this image highlights everything that makes rust a horrible language.

baby's first rust program is still horribly complex which makes it near impossible to write anything larger than simple demos.
pretentious web hipsters making a "low level" language and it yields an unholy abomination that makes even Bjarne Stroustrup gag.
mixes functional and imperative paradigms with blurred boundaries.

0 / 10 rebase rust atop something other than llvm and next time make it practical instead of pushing agendas.

go is okay but it's not a C or rust replacement

>not using programming languages that are nearly 60 years old

I exclusively use COBOL

> Not using programming languages at all because they aren't expressive enough
> Not building your own Reduceron to run Lambda Calculus

You fucking High-Level Languagecuck

FORCHRAN.

Javascript. Everybody tries to do it (like politics) but very few do it right. And most people hate it.

not bad
I think Java actually fits that definition than Javascript. I don't actually know anybody that absolutely hates Javascript, it's just kind of viewed as tedious or a chore, but literally everybody I know hates Java and would prefer if they could code in pretty much any other OO language than it if given the choice.

Most of rust developers don't give a shit about sjw bullshit. They are apolitical. There is only one queer among who is a leftist bigot, his name is Steve Klabnik.
Code of conduct was written not to represent their political ideas, but to block one (1) asshole who couldn't cooperate with others.

javascript is the worst language imaginable, anyone that advocates its use should be shot in the back of the head.
an entire generation was lost to js. don't make it worse.

This
Hahaha nice one m8

Yes and you are an sjw in this programming languages world. JS is enormous success and still is growing bigger and stronger

Steve is the worst thing to happen to that lang. Hired to write wiki pages and do community outreach on plebbit and of course inject his SJW politics into the ecosystem.

:: is not only about scopes, but is also used for enums.
You could have avoid em if Rust had constructors as many other languages have: new Struct(), but it does not have constructors, and it also lacks overloading.

js is an abomination, its success is only because of google forcing it.

github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality

>The language is to be strictly interpreted using feminist theory. Under no circumstances should the language be compiled, as compilation and the use of a compiler imposes an oppressive and toxic relationship between the high-level descriptive language and the low-level machine code that does all the labo(u)r. Instead, C+= is interpreted, which fosters communication, itself a strong female trait.

rust is so fucking ugly

So what's the best language and why is it c++

> SJW
PROJECTION AT ITS FINEST EVERYONE :-DDDDD
I think everyone should use what works, js doesn't work for me but I am forced to use it. FUCK JS.

Go

They did it because, as somebody said, developing environment is sprouted by sjw and you can't do anything about it. If Linus created his OS in nowdays, he would be forced to accept these terms or not survive.
Support of SJW community gives Rust and Rust-based projects free hype, and without hype you can't lure more developers, especially for such a complex language.

that's really retarted

/pol programming language:

* No foreign function interface
* Random number generator is regularly biased by Kek (don't use for crypto!)
* No exceptions; the preferred terminology is traps
* 3 different APIs to change the MAC address

Jesus fucking Christ it's an actual fucking thing.
> Feminist software is a cornerstone of any modern free society.
HAHAHAHAHA

I can't tell if I should be more entertained by the fact that this exists or by the fact that she takes it seriously, holy shit.

Checked.
I don't get the last one, though. Explain, please.

If you've ever coded in functional language, like Haskell or even F#, pretty much everything looks ugly thereafter.

It's just a stupid meme whenever someone mentions spying that you have to spoof your MAC address (which generally is useless because it's a data link layer concept).

checked.t hanks.

I get different results but you should keep in mind that JS runs in browsers and different browsers implemented JS differently. What makes this language grat is not that it tries to do everything it can do without crushing (even if it doesn't make sense like in your examples) but rather that it can be run basically everywhere browser, node (server side), even fucking embedded systems. So that you can share code between client and server and it makes everything much more coherent. JS is simple and has powerful and easy to use first-class functions. I love it.

Unfortunately this is not a real thing, it was made by Sup Forums a few years ago. Still funny though

>I get different results
hence cometh the problem, divergence.
the whole idea of having the same code as frontend in backend is a shined turd, it sounds nice at first but when put into practice is doesn't ever work out, it ALWAYS devolves into an unmaintainable mess. no encapsulation and everything in a global namespace, garbage.

That chainring would never fit on a crank. What the fuck man.