Hi pol just wanted to remind you all that if you don't start your day off with a bowl of oats and a banana...

Hi pol just wanted to remind you all that if you don't start your day off with a bowl of oats and a banana, you are worse than those pinko, pedo fucks in Washington DC

>he still falls for the bacon and egg jew

Degenerates.

u tried op

Who knew pol was filled with people who eat cereal for breakfast... not this oat man, that's for sure.

I eat one banana/apple for breakfast and a glass of water, am I a degenerate?

Well as much as I appreciate you bumping the thread, it probably would be better if you leave.

If you don't start your day with cigarettes and coffee you are a fucking pussy

Dis

what kind of fucking autist for you

each poster has a set ID in a thread

this, best breakfast for wageslave poorfag as me

> still eating breakfast at all

the idea of needing to eat all throughout the day is a sure way to keep people fat, lazy and prone to disease

It's not about being poor. It's about the great time you are having when you are smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee while browsing Sup Forums, reading the latest news and listening to some fine Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin tunes..
Some people say it's not healthy. Well, I'm healthy as fuck, fit and haven't caught a cold in like 2 years.
Plus, coffee has a mild laxative effect. I take a shit every morning after I drink my coffee, which is a very healthy thing to do.

>eating breakfast

>oats
Load carbs
>banana
Block ketosis

OP literally trying to stop bros going 7% body fat. The Jew is everywhere.

I've heard that oats arent good for your blood sugar.

THIS POST IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

MORE INFO ON:

A fish falls in love with Sakura.

Unable to confish, he is gifted by a pisces ex sakana with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately baits her, and is overfished to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed, fish-eyed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell fins over gillls in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the fish's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most fishate secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to fish the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

I should have put it in inb4, of course it's great breakfast no matter the cirmumstances and morning shit is my favorite

A fish fishes in fish with a fish.

Fishing to confish, she is fished by a pisces ex sakana with the fish's fish. Never fishing the fish fish, she fishingly fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the fishes fish's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished fish. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fish, she fishen't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's fishenate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is fishfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their fishest, most fishate fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they fish to fish the fish of their other's fishes. While the two fish their fishpective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other finstead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

>Fish-Ai! Because, you know, they can communicate only through fish and it's a fish story. Get it, get it?

>Carbohydrates
Fucking degenerate

This is a thread made by someone trying to inform you of the wonders of oats and bananas, specifically for breakfast.

A girl obsesses over fish.

Unable to control herself, she fishes for the fish.

But, after catching the fish in an old boot she drools blissfully over her fish.

Fishes is horrified that Sakura shares her most darkest, most private fantasies... THIS IS THE NATURE of DROOLING SAKURA.

What do you have instead? A glass of water I assume, you strike me as that type of person.

Saber falls in love with Shiro Emiya.

Unable to confess, the genderbent version of King Arthur is gifted by a deus ex machina with the clueless boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the servant recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush... [spoiler]Archer[/spoiler]... who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SERVANTS.

Tea

and you have the audacity to call others degenerate, kill yourself.

I'm eating mine right now. I'm not a filthy Abbo so I eat mine with an egg and cheese sammich and a glass of whole milk.

You're ok in my books brother

>eating breakfast in 2017...

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

TAKE THE MILKPILL

>he doesnt enjoy a bacon and egg brekkie

newtown cück detected

>he doesn't enjoy a fulfilling, nutritional breakfast

Melbourne I take it?

i kekked. nice one OP

I keep seeing more and more vegan posts
>Sup Forums has finally taken the ultimate redpill

My niggas