Pajeets BTFO

Pajeets BTFO
Hehe

Change is good fellow Pajeet. Its better than eating the same bread every day, waiting for a economic fallout.
Something new will come up.

You guys should be happy that your smartest won't be leaving the country. Same with mexicans.
Dunno why most of you think it's a bad thing.

Yeah.
>H1-B
More like H1-BTFO

>Smartest
Meme.Not everyone who goes to US is smart.
Also not every smart person works for the benefit of the country.He will just do whats in the best interest of him.
Smart people aren't that good of a resource to a country like they are hyped.

noice

Indeed not everyone is smart but India is suffering a huge brain drain to the USA.

like american economy doesn't depend on the pajeets..

white people are fucking retarded when it comes to tech they need asians

This is going to drastically affect the American industry as well as research. If Donald Trump is intelligent, he will keep the H1-B but restrict the abuse or replace it with a system that will include only genuinely skilled labor.

Should've learned to POO IN THE LOO

Not true at all

Time to flush the poo

We were warned about pulling h1b visa and i have to agree its a bad idea, we dont want all sand niggers gone just the ones that want to blow us up

USA has no need for Indians. European nations don't have a large number of immigrant workers in STEM and they are doing great. Same applies to the states. It's a large country with a huge population and great universities. All H1B workers can be replaced easily by citizens.

>huge

try enormous

POOOOOOOOOO

We need foreign talent out of our country because the competition is too high. It stifles actual creative research and risky business undertakings; its not survival of the fittest as you think and we have shitloads of high iq white people to draw from

In the case of Mexicans this is false, illegals are actually the less intelligent laborers while the

>Mexican intellectuals
and elites stay

He's going to reform them. Currently it's a lottery system. It will be turned into an auction. Silicon Valley wants this badly. No more incompetent 110 IQ Indian guys are welcome. You add nothing except undercutting wages for our middle class

If you are a genius though, welcome aboard. Your chances just improved dramatically

Thank goodness. Universities should not be belching out the 3rd world while simultaneously strapping our own into impossible debt and sending the best of the 3rd world back home where we don't benefit from the investment in having educated them.

A careful influx of foreign talent is fine. They should be sending their best, folks, and they're not sending there best. We don't need the murderers and the rapists.

>OUR money is the life blood of your country
I fail to see how this is OUR problem, leach.

Well, if the position has very few viable candidates (certainly not the case with most H1-B positions) it's a huge advantage to be able to recruit from a larger pool. Swedish universities and companies routinely recruit American candidates, and American universities and companies routinely recruit Swedish candidates. This is a good deal for everyone, since the number of job positions increases at the same rate as the number of applicants. The issue is when you have a country like India that offers no benefit whatsoever to American workers while flooding the American market with millions of people.

don't set the bar too high

kek,coming from an inbred shitskin whose nation has never accomplished anything

It's strategic to maintain a degree of friendship and control over India as one of the world's largest upcoming population centers.

Think British Empire type stuff where they recruited top people from their colonies to be trained at Oxford and such in an effort to have their colonies establish self-rule according to British ideals.

Smartest? More like those willing to take shit wages for a white man's job

I regret voting for Trump already, what an idiot

more like white men asking high wages for a nigger's job

The problem is that many USia, fall for the /sjw/ meme and end up studying useless stuff like "gender study" instead of hard sciences.
Or in the best case they want to become lawyer, hence the need for foreign engineers.

FUCK YES

what visas are issued to the indians who do MS there and then work ?

is your proxy broken, cunt?

How does this not make tech companies flee?

I'm sorry bud, but you gotta go back.

>mfw i'm a white american computer science major
>i'm VERY good
>have to compete against moron Indians because they can hire 3 indians for every 1 of me

I-is this real life?

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE LIFE ON THIS TIMELINE

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

reminder that the increase in Poo-posters is because CTR use vpns to not look like americans. any poo bantz are the result of a dozen otherwise unemployable english lit. majors brainstorming one liners then creating the thread in order to post said bantz.

treat all poo in loos with prejudice.

They just want the cash that is sent back. These are countries that don't value workers... they have millions and millions of them. They don't care about planning for the future. They just want cash and they want it now.

STEM major myself. Indians (and pakis to a lesser extent) completely fucking dominate the field I'm in.

They're basically the mexicans of STEM, and you have these fucking bearded 40-somethings agreeing to do YEARS of zero pay "internships" to get guaranteed a position.

Capitalism at work, I know. But these fuckers are ruining the market.

finally, this is probably one of his best policies put forward

do you honestly think they want to live in india?

I hate Trump but I can agree with this. h1B visas are actually a threat to the value of our college degrees. These actually hurt the middle class.

Guess Indians will have to work to make their own country great.

Or he could turn our universities into actual schools instead of marxist indoctrination centers. There are plenty of Americans who could do these jobs but why should they go far into debt just to be locked out by foreigners? Get rid of the bloat in our schools and open the labor market to citizens.

Seeing as most of the Indians I work with are worthless lmao no, that's not true.

Most Indian H1B workers have familial connections, come over and do work as a swarm, the few who actually know what the fuck they're doing cover up for the stupid ones and end up worked to the bone while the other 50,000 pajeets are just there to stink up the microwave and complain.

Never seen so many loos in one thread. Have we shifted to another dimension?

Or probably... very probably these are just burgers using very poopy network (VPN)

Fucking good. I don't agree with trump on everything but this is one f the biggest things that should be fixed.

when you pay pajeet less than 2 dollars a day it doesn't matter how bad he does his fucking job

As long as there are Indians in India, I don't think that's possible

More like India has finally a chance to become semi-decent.

Anyone who supports brain drain should be shot at sight.

Fuck liberals for actively helping globalist in keeping the a huge part of the world in stone age.

It's a good day to be a Sup Forumsentooman

Poo-In-Loo posting has driven away all the cucked pajeet posters
Most indians here now are easy to get along with

>Or probably... very probably these are just burgers using very poopy network (VPN)

top kek

No wonder Microsoft and the tech companies wanted to sue.

I've noticed this too.
All the butthurt pajeets of yesterday are long gone and only bantsmasters remain.
It's kind of sad in a way. But good for board health.
Now if only we could weed out the fucking leafs.

>tfw you're in the 1% of white people on the h-1b
I'm exempt from this, right?