inb4
>Sup Forums

why troll those boards and not mlp or lgbt and r9k

>mlp
>lgbt
why troll someone who is killing themselves already
>r9k
back off normie reeeeee

Long-time troll, here. Been flinging shit in random directions at Sup Forums, since about 2008 now. Sup Forums first, then Sup Forums (and what a spectacular clusterfucker THAT turned out as) and Sup Forums, /fit/ and occasionally /k/ and then thankfully I found my way here.

Beautiful Sup Forums.

I no longer troll. Why bother? What a magnificent series of events Donald Trump's Presidency and the fallout have turned out to be. I mostly observe, now. Everybody else is doing the trolling!

I can't troll anyone.

Who /honest/ here?

I'm too dumb to troll /lit/ and all it takes to troll Sup Forums is to express the opposite opinion

Sup Forums is very fun to troll

troll threads on Sup Forums are really the same ones over and over
>blacked thread
>really made me think
>Sup Forums btfo
>I have a black boyfriend/girlfriend what's wrong with that
>x is not white
the only funny one was
>it's over I'm cruzmissile now
I cannot believe that anons still are getting the bait

r9k is just cuck and sissy threads and beta weeb soon to be faggots

Used to be Sup Forums but the mods are literal feminist sjw cuckolds with a hair trigger on the ban hammer
Said 'nigger' once on Sup Forums, got a site wide ban for 2 weeks.
Not making that up, that really happened.

Give me a rundown on Sup Forums and /fit/. What is their problem? Why do they wear the mask?

Here I'm most times honest. I like to troll anglos tho
>too dumb
just start a Harry Potter thread, or something simmiliar
don't know too much about sports, but on the other hand maybe that's better?

Different website altogether but I like to troll talk-sports, especially the football forums.

You. That's right. YOU. Just so you know, just so it's inherently clear to you from the outset, I will wear whatever hat, vape as much as I want and express any "autistic" opinion that I wish.

Is this clear to you? Do you understand the words that are comin' outta my mouth? I will unashamedly sperg your shit up and be as autarded as I fucking well like. How does that sit with you? How does that make you feel? Does that make you feel extraordinarily-uncomfortable?

I bet it does. I bet right now you're sitting there, seething because I bow to no-one, especially not you. And you know what? I'm going to sperg over and over and over again, just to fuck your uncomfortable shit right up.

And why?

Because fuck you, that's why.

I am the unashamed, eternal newfag. Get used to it, cocksucker.

Ironically I once posted webm with ebony girl with bodypaint under spoiler on Sup Forums, someone soon said "stop posting niggers" and I got banned

How do you troll Sup Forums? Ask them why there's so many blacks in sports?

Just pretend you know exactly what you are talking about and sneak in some completely wrong details and a dozen people will "call you out" on it.

"Don't much abt sports", are you gay user???

srsly how do you even watch literally nothing happening for 2 hours
FIFA video game is simply miles better than actual thing

Where is that guy who constantly posts race baiting threads on /sci/?

Sup Forums is so much cancer I can't even start going there
besides Sup Forums I go to this one forum where they discuss prostitutes it's a very strict one so it's very easy to troll users, mods, and prostitutes who post there

Sup Forums is way too easy to troll, I can gen 10 (you)'s by saying that I support Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders
I used to read /vp/ years ago, saying that generation 3 or 5 sucks did the trick back then. Dunno about now.

Go to some thread and look if people are talking about a certain player. Ideally at least one person strongly praised the player. Interject something like: Man, I really tried to give him a chance, but he's just not cutting it in this team. As a [insert position he doesn't play] he is nothing but a disappointment".

> Interject something like: Man, I really tried to give him a chance, but he's just not cutting it in this team. As a [insert position he doesn't play] he is nothing but a disappointment".
But it's exactly what Sup Forums exists for, i.e. arguing about dumb statements no one has idea about

What ever happened to mineral user? Havent seen him shitpost in at least a couple of years

nice danke
I only watch better mma fights and national football matches because how this user said
>srsly how do you even watch literally nothing happening for 2 hours
this
I'm even a supporter of my local football team and go hundred of km to watch them playing but I don't give a shit about what's going on in the field, I'm there for ultras things and sometimes fighting

Sup Forums is very easy to troll with my flag only. The amount of newfags on this board is insane and which is why the quality of threads are going down. People get fucking baited by "turning 360 degrees and walk away".

The last beacon of hope are threads like /sg/

>arguing about dumb statements no one has idea about
>implying Sup Forums is better

>the amount of newfags on this board is insane

Sad but true
This election brought in reddit, CTR and Antifaggots enmasse.

that's true, some flags just by existence troll other people
my polish flag is so triggering to some anglos that's just bizzarre

At least we brainwash people into mass shootings

Dont shit where you live man, I dont troll anywhere on Sup Forums. Comments sections on leftie new sites are the good stuff.

Hey guys I just came over from Reddit. How are you all doing? I really like it here, and I'd like to stay if that's alright with you guys. Thanks.

>Dont shit where you live

Do the Irish not have in-doors toilets?

>don't shit where you live
I'm from Poland not India to shit in the street
>Comments sections on leftie new sites are the good stuff.
it's like trolling a baby plus most of them have their comment section disabled or moderated

/pol

As a white guy its easy to troll pol
Just write this:
IF yr rding ths yr mthr wll die in hr slep unless y reply t*rks r whyt.

Sorry Kangaroo, Aus trolling hasn't been the same since Germistan and the Leaf have taken over this board.

how do you troll sci? aren't they too smart for this?

/prog/

wait...

I swear I attached this pic last time. Can't do anything right.

All you need to do to troll /pol is write "drumpf BTFO" in the subject and attach some shitty lib meme

>turk
>white

Roach

Thanks for building up Sup Forums's immunity to CTR.

Sup Forums is pretty easy but you have to be careful because if you post something blatent like "I hate niggers" then you'll get banned. If you do it subtly like "X game is seems to shoehorn *insert random liberal thing*" then it's pretty easy to get (you)s. The amount of right and left wingers is decently close to 50/50 so usually they keep the thread going by themselves. Only problem is sjw mods delete every thread they don't like

/pol and /r9k because they're the easier to bait

it still works marvelously. You could also make a shitty image on how gen x is much better than gen y and get 100+ replies

nothing beats uploading a pic or gif from blacked

Turks are white dick suckers

>turk
>white