CTR IS BACK! IGNORE OBVIOUS SHILL POSTS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

GREETINGS Sup Forums

archive.is/dDpPH

THIS IS A REMINDER THAT CTR HAS BEEN REFUNDED BY BROCK AND GOES BY THE NAME "CREW"
STAY VIGILANT AND CONTINUE THE GENUINE BUMPS
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED HILLARY
THUS WE SHALL REMAIN ALERT AT ALL COSTS AND IGNORE SHILL THREADS

FROM YOUR FRIENDLY FLIP

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
ru.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_responsibility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless bump

No,
They're set out to argue with us and push their talking points.
We need to be able to prove them wrong not ignore them.

Slide shill posts.

Post Keit-ai until Soros makes it real.

But the thing is they're all bots lad
Arguing does nothing against them
Some CTR fucks are genuine people that are potential redpill subjects but the bots outnumber them

Heres how they do their tactics user
Remain vigilant

>new thread falls to page 3 immediately because of botposting

Really makes you think

Bump

there is no shilling what are you talking about

bump

Brock's memo
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

t. CTR

CTR here, bumping.

>irony
I bumped this thread retard

Tl;dr can someone give a quick rundown

>mfw Ive become a CTR

anyone who's not a rural and suburban retard = CTR

oh
smart move user thanks

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Bump :)

I've noticed a whole lot of threads lately about anything and everything but politics. The number of threads about diet/exercise is really fucking tiring.

Botposting you say?

Bumperino

Bogs are kind to us because we see them as gods
I doubt the bogdabots will attack on us

So, more interns are going to endure our shitposting?

bubububamp

Bump

We still our backup, right?
>pic related

I doubt they sent the nerd virgins this time
I think they brought the big guns this time legit COINTELPRO prople brought here with bots and the mentioned nerd virgins on their side

I didn't know we're going to implement that this time around. I mean I know CTR was annoying during Hillary, but isn't this a bit overkill?

Uhh, no drumpfkin, CTR no longer exists.

They are now referred to as "ShareBlue." Be vigilant Sup Forumsacks.

I really like this picture. May I save it?

Bump, keep this going

Manual for shills
ru.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Fuck Bogdanoffs and reptile people

I'm not actually a NatSoc (though i do sympathize with how they've been demonized) but I would RP one on these boards just to fuck with PC shills.

All I ask, is that when the NatSoc win, remember my efforts and let me live in peace with my wife and kids. We won't get in your way.

t. Conservativefag

You're playing a dangerous game, friend

Haha that's an amusing attempt at trying to understand us

They use scripts, copy-pasta - you're a liar

The effort required to refute lies is 10x that to create them

They can create one bullshit lie that passes the smell test and use it thousands of times.

The only way to fight back is with lists of talking points and rhetoric - documented online, taking each point / variation and way they outline them and exposing them systematically until they have none left

BUT engaging "them" is impossible, they aren't on the other side of the engagement, they're just throwing shit around, trying to waste your time, mostly, but also, not to change your mind, but to seed other ideas or change narratives in more subtle ways than just "communism is actually a good idea ok"

They will throw intentionally stupid stuff out, and then the same shill will counter it with a twist version of the truth - trying to establish that as the talking point against them, weakening the pool of memes that most people are sharing in their lives with people they know

Poisoning the well of understanding and knowledge by false conflation and equivalency _USED AGAINST THEM_ for them to expose at a later date and _THEN_ actually try to convert the sheeple

screenshot this kek

They never left and have always been a part of this board and have always been ignored outright by everyone who actually participates in these threads

Technique #7: The Fake True Scotsman, or "I've been doing what you've been doing, but for much longer, and now I have doubts"

I see this fairly often, especially on forums populated by less sophisticated (the legal term of art, this is not a comment on their intellect) members. Generally, someone will "show up", either as a recently registered member, or someone who registered long ago, but never posted. This person will briefly start talking about their experience, offering very little detail, and will then talk about how he is about to do whatever he wants the other forum members to do. A variant of this is to say that he already has. Those that claim to have already done it will talk about how it profited them. This preys on a basic human instinct--staying with the crowd. It is way for the troll to counter the phenomenon that under other circumstances might be called diffusion of responsibility: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_responsibility

As an example, those who have doubts will hesitate to sell PMs when the price is falling, but will be much more likely to do so if they SEE others doing it. Sort of like how a person wouldn't jump over the edge of a waterfall unless they saw someone else do it and come out fine. In this case, they see a hologram of someone doing it. Of course, the hologram doesn't get hurt if there are rocks under the water's surface.

Technique #8: Astroturfing or "Repetitive lies are the truth"

This one is well known to those who study government propaganda, but they can work at a smaller scale as well. A troll will repeat some given lie, over and over, often under different usernames, until people believe it to be true. If a troll lies about something someone else said, the other party can claim that it isn't true, or that it was taken out of context, but repetitive use will over time destroy the context. This is a handy tool to discredit people, as the person defending against the lies, even when using good arguments, or the truth, will fit a pattern of someone making excuses, which is just as if not more damaging than not responding. This is a no win situation, and I have seen it used many times, quite often against me. This is also a rhetorical technique used by regular people to discredit others.

Technique #9: Position Switch, or "Duck Season, Rabbit Season"

This is a technique that I haven't yet seen used personally, or if it was used, it was subtle enough that I didn't notice it. In a heated debate, a seasoned troll will suddenly change one of their positions to your position, without drawing any attention to that fact. The person who is angry will not notice, and will switch their position and argue passionately in favor of their new position. This is a trap, a false dichotomy. There are a whole universe of positions that one can take, but when you are arguing with a person, it tends to become "either him or me". His switch causes you to switch, without skipping a beat (unless you are aware of the phenomenon). There have been academic studies on this that have shown that it does really happen, and the effect can often be PERMANENT. This is probably the most terrifying glitch in the human brain I have ever come across.

Technique #10: Collective Distancing or "The Klan supports puppies, so I support kittens"

I have seen this happen many times, and even had it work on me EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWARE IT WAS HAPPENING. A particularly nasty troll, at least in a forum with low levels of moderation, can make such a bad name for himself that he can actually control the positions of almost everyone on the forum, by taking the opposite position, and insulting anyone who takes the other side. This can be subtle, or it can be blatant. It is very difficult to be on the same side as this person. If you do manage to swallow your puke and side with him, other, more subtle trolls (or sock puppets) can then discredit you by association with the first troll.

>1 post by this id

>Implying that would work