Other urls found in this thread:

cuckcam.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUFzChAoBE
thecampaignbook.com/,
youtu.be/leGp_wEmCsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuckcam.us/

Are you brave enough to take the PaperPill?
>Trump is EXTREMELY afraid of Paper
>Paper in contact with all peace and love on earf
>Possess ability to change world with message of positivity
>Owns blankets all over Brooklyn & one tent
>Direct descendants of the ancient egyptian kings royal blood line
>Paper’s positive vibes been measured on Mars by the curiosity rover
>Trump tried to hide Paper in Iron Mountain facility in WV to try to contain Paper’s energy
>Marked as Trump’s first failure because it made Paper stronger plus Paper easily escaped the underground bunker by hypnotizing his captors with love and connectedness to every human on this planet
>Paper’s emotional IQ can only be roughly estimated, but it has been said that his emotional quotient is somewhere between double and triple the world population’s combined score. That’s 7 billion people.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon earf and will bring an era of enlightenment and never-ending love with him
>All the energy on earf passes through Paper. You probably cant feel it though because the message is being suppressed
>The ancient Chinese would say that “Qi” is emanating from Paper, but again, you probably cant feel it yet.
>Why are such powerful forces working against Paper? Because they control people with hate and fear and dividing us. If Paper’s message were to get out to the rest of the planet then those in power would lose their control. Paper’s message can literally change everything. Now I guess you know why trump is so afraid of him.
>Also, Shia Labeouf wants to use Paper to take credit for when everything is changed and we are no longer divided. Just remember that it was really Paper that united us.
>Paper is the key to all of this.
>Are you starting to feel it?
>if you can say PAPER HAHAHAH YEEEAAHHHH then the spell is nearly broken

Leaf, go make a gravel angel.

Yt stream?

would you like some PICKLES leafbro?

>#AGNESWILLUNITEUS

ANTIFA BTFOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUFzChAoBE

the new cast is shit. the fun's over.

Leafbro.

How the fuck did the victim culture overtake the blacks, I understand race realism, but it was also White people who goated them into this.

Also how should low IQ individuals live in western society?

We can't exactly deport them anymore, how would a race realist society function?

Fuck affirmitive action?

Their shift starts at 7

Where is Shia?

>Don't go to HWNDU do not collect $200

Thanks for saving this episode leaf. I'm quite /comfy/

>canada is still there lol
>hwndu is dead too

Shitty photoshop

Aboriginals are not the same species as us

user why do you keep posting this? is this leafbros?

did shia get you laid at least?

What is your opinion on Canadian abbos?

that's just a meme
the typical otaku is not the average japanese man

Japan

ur opinion on agness?

Reminder Israel has done nothing wrong.

Stop confusing Israeli Jews with Hollywood jews in America.

Leaf, who is the sexiest politician?

Opinion on /r9k/?

Drop the nuke on the dune coons and the feed the chosen people to nuclear hellfire

Not gonna happen, but it's a win win situation

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

LEAF BRO I'm going to have my first sex tonight do you have any tips?

We need a strong Israel.

Fuck the Globalist Jews, but the Israeli Jews are based, they are the only "white" stable country in the Middle East, for all I care they can start expanding into Jordan, Egypt and Syria, I really don't give a shit.

I wish Israel the best of luck, but fuck any lefty jews in the West

LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU
LEAF SAY HWNDU
>LEAF SAY HWNDU

HEED TO THE WORD OF JESUS AND STOP SEXUALISING LIBERALS, THIS IS HOW THEY GET TO YOU

Filthy dumb ANTIFA scum

See

locate the clitoris

Millhouse is ok right?

[spoiler]Friendly reminder that Paper btfo that camwhore Venti[/spoiler]

Jews need to fuck up all arabs cucks until they reform their retarded religion.

Have we had a Mace Hwndu yet?

foreplay is important
use protection
there is more to a pussy than a clit

DONT DO THIS

leaf man. what do you think of Voat?

A fucking SHITLEAF

SAY THE 14 WORDS LEAF

Thoughts on the one drop rule?

youtu.be/leGp_wEmCsU
youtu.be/leGp_wEmCsU
youtu.be/leGp_wEmCsU

Who did you vote for Leaf and why was it Justin Trudeau?

LEAF RATE MY OC

ALSO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT BJORN

BASED JESUS

youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI

leafbro do you have a girlfriend?
how many gfs did you have?
if you don't want to ask it's ok bro

Prepare the girl to be disappointed too

Normies are starting to wake up and calling you self hating on the twitters

Oh naa, my intent is much different. 987 and 133 are me. If they wanna slut their girls out....I can help

Hitler and Kurt Cobain commited sudoku
This is Kurt's note

What do you think about Canadian aboriginals?

She is waifu
BUT DON'T MASTURBATE!

L E A F B R O

Future of US/Russian relations? Will we cooperate to destroy ISIS in Syria and bring a true end to the cold war?

who is the main villian from seson 2?

Hey Leafbro, what's your thing? My thing's sound effects.

Hey, Leaf, when will you be leaving for bed? When the shills arrive?

did anything interesting happen today?

Milhouse is okay, he redeemed himself

masturbate before

you a genie bro bro?

leaf man. what do you think of Voat? why is it gay?

Is Bogdanon the most redpilled character on the entire show? He even called out Brittany for being an attention whore.

Honestly. Jews are a lot worse than Muslims who want to stay in their own country

Don't listen to this faggot. It will be glorious.

WAIT LEAFBRO IS THIS REALLY YOUR LAST MOMENT ON THE HWNDU CAM?

It was fun seeing you

Leafbro are you looking forward to the Omnic crisis? Do you support the Omnics? Would you suck off Bastion?

thought of any social justice class stories yet?

Leaf bro how big is your dick? Did you at least get a BBC? Only thing that could make up for being black and it is a meme.

Does anyone remember /MilkMike/ and his /carepackage/s
:(

this is the dude on sunday with the drunk mexicans lol. he was wanking off his friend that look like dj khaled afterwards

Okay, important question, you are Canadian, right how long are you staying in the US to keep dispensing redpills on the HWNDU stream?

How long are you going to grace Sup Forums with your presence?

milkman mike sent a bunch of care packages to the protestors. i stopped watching after that.

When are you going back to Canada?

leefbro can you autofelatio?

haha leafbro yeaaaahhh!!

>Honestly. Jews are a lot worse than Muslims who want to stay in their own country

Jews build the wall! with fucking missiles and sheet

Stop with the racist shit nigger, there are no racists on this thread you fucking Tea leaf

praise kek

HAHA YEAAAAH

leafbro is lame as fuck. i want season 1 again.

thoughts on Rob Ford?

MilkMike is based

I like you based colored man.

This pleases me, my work shall continue. Praise Pepe

What is your opinion on racemixing with gooks?

leaf all triggered.

Yay! We gave them missiles n sheit!