From "the Daily Stormer":

From "the Daily Stormer":

> However, for White Nationalists, the really great thing about Reddit is that it provides quite a lot of fertile ground for recruiting young people into the pro-White movement. Reddit has a strong reputation for being a far-left SJW hugbox and it’s frequently mentioned in the same breath as Tumblr. However, many areas of Reddit are much more open to our ideas than you might think.... Go on European-dominated subreddits and drop subtle redpills. Don’t use “gas the kikes, race war now”-type rhetoric, obviously. If you must, say “Zionists” rather than “Jews.” Use their hatred of Israel and turn it into hatred of Jewry. Be subtle, be smart, and be persuasive.

> We brought Sup Forums over to our side long ago. Now, we need to focus on redpilling Reddit – then, soon enough, every other major website. The Internet is our most important tool in the struggle against the Jewish parasite, hence why so many of the filthy nation-wreckers want governments to filter it. Use the Internet wisely, brothers. It is a very potent weapon.

> Once we succeed at making our ideas mainstream on the Internet – thus winning over the hearts and minds of the youth – it’s game over for international Jewry.

How does it feel to be a brainwashed individual Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7_PuF5_Eik
archive.is/7lQiA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At first I fell for the "Hitler dindu nuffin" then I realised Hitler was the cunt that destroyed Europe. God, I fucking hate Nazis.

0.2$ have been transferred to your account. thanks for your support! we need you!

t. Shill

Neck yourself faggot. You're no better than the Jews.

Only destroyed because he himself was opposed and destroyed.

>Austria

just look at the ideology...
did critical thinking die long ago?

its simple, if you want to be an individual you dont go for the ideologies that use sky daddy to brainwash you, no god emperors either, and no groups or money

but if you don't give a fuck about individualism, then go do what you want, im sure the left and right authoritarians will start a war and kill eachother

and because they have a sense of "duty" while us individuals don't , we will survive this mess

>> We brought Sup Forums over to our side long ago.

well congratulations on taking a shit in a sewer

Careful with your illegal opinions, Mehmet.

The eternal anglo strikes again.

> Austrian
> Didn't learn anything
> Still butthurt and cynical

Why isn't this surprising for me.

>he dindu muffin
>he was a good boy
You Nazi cuckolds are all the same.

>nazi's are so evil
>better suck America and sovjet cock in order to "save" humanity

>> However, for White Nationalists, the really great thing about Reddit

Kek, fuck off

>and because they have a sense of "duty" while us individuals don't , we will survive this mess

lol keep thinking that, you citizen of the world, the government will FORCE you to go to war with their enemies

>Hitler destroyed Europe

t. Eternal Anglo

Thanks for supporting the cause. Everyone gets another 0.02$ transferred. Just continue supporting the Gods chosen people and you shall be redeemed.

Maybe you should write a blog about it

>burning hatred for civilization
We fucking created modern civilization you dumb cunt.
t. Autistic kraut cunt

If you are white, what's so bad about white nationalism? I'm of course assuming you are white becuase of your flag and not the equally likely muzzie/syrian.

I hope you will enjoy taking it up the ass from Muhamed...kek.

> Switzerland

How does it feel to be a country that survives by being a parasite to Europe?
Opinions aren't illegal here. Spreading stupidity and glorifying mass murder is.

I like how nu-Sup Forumsacks call people who actually redpill them "stormtards" Sup Forums harbor and r/the_cuckold only brought more bluepilled trap and Jew loving newfags here. Who ruined our anime memes as well.

It feels a lot better than being a Turk.

>churchill were a hero, dur dur dur

faggot

Impying we are not thr brainwashers,but the brainwashed....i keked a bit.

This. Hitler lost. If you start wars you better win them.

>skydaddy

2011 reddit get the fuck out.

> Needs picture of Hitler to beg for confirmation of other shitheads

Shut the fuck up you shitskin
>Stalin were a hero, dur dur dur
poof

t.anglo cocksucker

>assimilating and propagating is bad.

How exactly did Hitler destroy Europe?

Were those few million slavs really that much of an enrichment?

Yes thx for that great leap forward like creating concentration camps, terror bombing, civil disputes in former colonies that last unil this day.

Leave it to the anglos to create shit and blame it on someone else and take creddit for things they didn't do

Exactly.
Germans killed millions of these "untermenschen".

>redpill
>shitty unsourced inforgraphic

Stormtards need better redpills, the ones they post are generally garbage that wouldn't work on anyone with a 3 digit IQ. Stormtards think just because their views are in the right direction, that makes them right.

Ashkenazi Jews are whites.

My interest is in spreading butt hurt.

Nazi stuff does this.

I think all Nazi's are fags.

I hate jews outside of Israel, they didn't brainwash me at all. Jews in Israel are far more concerned about not being swamped by muzzies, rather than inviting them in elsewhere.

>Living in an Anglo nation
>hates anglos
You know where to go don't you? Fuck off to Germany and see the Aryan master race get raped to death by refugees.
Oh, your little Boer mates? kek. Fuck you and them. Cunt.

You either take the stormpill or become a jew puppet.

>God, I fucking hate Nazis.
No point hating them. Destroying Europe is in the nature of Germans. Hating them for doing it is like hating the fire for burning or viruses for causing disease.

>Traps are not gay
>I love Jews
>some Niggers are based
>Israel rocks
>Awoo :DDD
>MGTOW is totally redpilled
>There's nothing wrong with Civic Nationalism
>Fucking Animals and Being Gay isn't degenerate Fuck off Stormtard

This is pretty much you.

Thiel, Moldbug, Kaczinski, and TLP got to me. Stormfags didn't do shit.

>We brought Sup Forums over to our side long ago

Doesn't Sup Forums predate stormfags?

The eternal Anglo strikes again

America is 60% white and less then 10% are Anglo

Fuck off Anglo

>Anglo talking about others getting raped

Top kek my lad

Intelligence is spread beyond the white spectrum. You can realize far greater projects and progress if you have access to more people with different abilities.

Nu-Sup Forums hates stormfront, Old-Sup Forums pre-Sup Forums harbor used to be good friends with them.

Ignore any r/the-cuckold faggot who says otherwise

Just like Hitler

this, the edgy teenage larpers can go fuck themselves

>Anybody who's actually redpilled is larping

Fuck off back to your subreddit newfag.

>he hurt muh fee fees
>he called me a stormtard wahhhh wahhhh

Fuck off storm niggers, nazi larpers are cancer.
14 without 88

> feels a lot better than
> he doesn't know
> brainwashed to the extent that he thinks he knows

>what is the constitution
Its all Anglo mate. If you don't like it krautcuck, fuck right off back to the fatherland and watch as your people bow down to the refugee cock. Fucking pathetic.
Yeah, top kek indeed. You're Sweden tier. You're finished. No more Germany.

You fuckers just act like all the liberals act today.
Scream you're the heroes of civilisation. Then when you get confronted with facts act like a little kid

Stormfront is full of retards who give themselves far too much credit. Nothing they've said or done has changed anything. The left, "anti-racists", and "anti-fascists" have done more to further the cause they claim to oppose than stormfront ever could.

Daily Stormer is retarded, and confuse memeing/being purposely offensive as being one of them. I'm in America and don't give half a fuck about German Natsoc. I just want to break away from the globalization and become the strong country we used to be. That's not going to be done by larping as a Nazi. I wouldn't want that kind of govt either because it would definitely kill the republic becoming like that.

We created everything. Not my fault you couldn't compete.

> reality Ring-0
> Don't believe things you haven't seen for yourself

Keep cock sucking Israel and claiming the kikes are based.

>inb4 trump is not an israeli puppet

Yes he is, Every america president is and you're a faggot for falling for all these leddit maymays.

He may have done some good things but he's still a kike puppet.

At first I fell for the "Hitler destroyed Europe", then I realized freedom isn't real, and that if you create a great nation for your people, and free them from debt slavery, everyone will try to kill you and eradicate your entire race. God, I fucking hate kikes.

> Were those few million slavs really that much of an enrichment?

Idiot thinks slavs were the only one to die in WW1 and WW2. What makes you think that you are qualified to decide about "enrichments" if you draw conclusions like this. You even fail within your own logic.

>to intelligent to be a kike lover

Why do you guys like jews so much?

You have literally no proof of this claim. It's just feel good liberal bullshit that has been repeated until people believed it.
Even if it is true it's not worth the turmoil of mass immigration.

If you want to learn about a different religion, just go VISIT their country.

Ah yes, freeing himself from debt slavery by invading neighbouring countries. Haha, good old Adolf. Clever chap with finances and all that.

There is no 14 without 88

>> We brought Sup Forums over to our side long ago

kek. With Sup Forums as an ally you dont even need enemies

this.Our ultimate goal are lulz, although I do dislike nonwhites and am against immigration. The moment right wing become mainstream Sup Forums will turn against it.

>nu-Sup Forums thinks race mixing with asians is redpilled

>"Germany is finished bruv. I swear on me mum"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True you created the shit hole we live in today.

>Hitler was evil, Churchill dindu nuffin!
t. Eternal Anglo

Why? We always managed it before hitler.

people who are unironically nazis, are objectively retarded

pretty much. im here for the lulz, but most fags won't remember how this place used to be 99% shitposting.

we were neither left nor right, we were pro-liberty.

now, you dumb fucks are the same as the normies you want to hate. manipulated goys.

Nazis are no better than jews
>inb4 antifag gtfo

How did Germany destroy Europe? You guys won the war after all.
Oh, you guys don't like multicultural and fags etc.? Weird...why did you fight the Germans then?

>to intelligent

You're right 545 thousand German civilians died during WW2 as well.

That's the meme.

>Newfag doesn't understand the fucking meme

Are all nu-Sup Forumsacks objectively this retarded?

Send him here, please, because your country is about to get raped by Europe. Looking forward to seeing you brexitting your brain on a livestream in late spring :)

Don't worry 4th reich will rise in JPN
youtu.be/R7_PuF5_Eik

>He may have done some good things but he's still a kike puppet.

Let me guess you supported Duke right, how did that turn out? Oh he got 3% of the vote? That's because you worship a fucking loser.

Hitler was a loser and people who worship him will continue to be losers.

To save 14 you must purge 88

Yeah, everything was smooth sailing while Britain ran things. Good old Adolf handed it over on a silver platter to the good goys in the new world.
>turk rapebaby
You do realise nobody can predict the future, right? Maybe if Germany didn't act like a load of uncivilized niggers and start invading people everything would have been OK. Fucking euros. Blaming us for your own fucking problems.
Yeah, you're being replaced as we speak you spastic.

Honestly? Pretty good.

>Middle photo known doctored photo to prove nazi crimes
Son, you fail.

Ah, yes, freeing themselves from the communism that genocided thousands of innocents across Europe, Haha good ole Adolf, he should have bent over and let the Bolshevik revolution freely sweep through Europe.

>110223778

> Brazil
> Talks about jews

Haha, he dindu nuffin. Just protecting them poles from them ebil communists. Nazi sympathisers are literal niggers.

Why would Muslims who hate Israel and their puppets need to be tricked into hating Jews?

>Japanese
>White

Just because you're honorary aryan doesn't mean you're white lmao, You're just as much as a subhuman as other asians are.

This faggot will think race mixing with Nip subhumans are based.

He'll also reject having white kids, support obvious kike traps like MGTOW, also be proud of being a massive neet with no friends as well.

But you know Kushner is extremely based because le leddit told me so :DDDDDD

= I have no woman and feel awful about my own existence. Therefore I cry a lot on the internet without even knowing people like this

Kekek
Enjoy your misery Nazi cunt

Not to bust your bubble but you are linking to a story written by an undercover jew troll.

archive.is/7lQiA here's the article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

Here's the link to the busted jew.

Can't believe a progressive have to point these things out to you, don't you keep up with who is jewing who? Fun to see his legacy still have an impact.

>we brought Sup Forums over to our side

kek, Sup Forums has been the same since the beginning. New arrivals to Sup Forums (i.e. Reddit) get "redpilled" and change but Sup Forums itself has never changed since I first came in 2004.

The anglo cries out in pain as he firebombs civilians on behalf of the jew

> parasite
> Germans, French and Italians want to come to Switzerland, not the other way around

Tell me again who is the parasite, Mehmet.

>norway will force me to fight
>even if, you are still able to escape to a neutral country

>Have a polish girlfriend

That's something you'll never have, I hope your Negress is treating you well. lmao