Dear Muslims

Dear Muslims,
We don't like you.
We don't want your culture.
We don't want you here.
We are done giving you a free ride.
We are done letting you play the victim.
It's time for you to go back and fix your own country's problems instead of bringing them here with you.
America owes you nothing.
America has no responsibility to take you in.
America has awoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrnTgb1fzHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LADY GAGAS PERFORMANCE AT HALF TIME IS GOING TO BE A MAGIK ACT.

Pic related

>they will prime You with this avocado commercial in the first quarter
>something's gunna happen in the second quarter to be announced
>gagas performance is going To be a ritual

We know she's involved in spirit cooking

We know when we use the tv we invite the evil into our home

Most watched tv event of the year

Openly talking about hypnosis.

The left is desperate. They are gunna do something

SUM

OF

ALL

FEARS
#boycottSuperbowl

amen

user don't go around getting rid of them. It will only hurt our cause

Please somebody tell them that the flag isn't intended to be worn as clothing item. It's disrespectful.

You forgot to mention they believe in a false prophet also.

I bet she does some anti-Trump bullshit and I hope those people in the stands boo her.

Dear Diary:

Today, OP was not a faggot. Today, OP told it like it is.

>create war in their countries
>it's not our responsibility

Why do Americans have the responsibility of a toddler?

That is the fundamental truth my friend.

We? Fuck off cunt.

agreed. muzzies fuck off. we should ban it in the constitution.

War was made by politicians and lobbyists cutting deals. Average American doesn't want it. Average American might finally get a voice with Trump, he's fulfilling a lot of his promises.

We DON'T want war, average American wants to be alone and prosperous. That means sending illegals home, though.

>at war with sand people
>let sand people into your country
Why Gert would you let the enemy live in your country, are you dumb?

they are the ones that ran planes into oyr buildings remember you clog wearing cuck

Half of the English language comes from Arabic.

Your math was from Islamic scholars

Your geography was from Islamic cartography

Your Greek mythology and politics was perserved by Muslims.
Your science and astronomy was by Islamic observations.

You're cucked.

Isn't it a tenant of Islam to live in a Muslim country anyway?

t. Ahmed

Literally none of that is true

Arabic comes from Hebrew, fuck off back to Pakistan of you like it so much

Damn right.

wouldn't surprise me if Madonna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and/or Katy Perry don't try to squeeze themselves into the show somehow

You left out the part where they turned into incestuous violent paedophiles that have been stuck in a dark age for the last few hundred years

>Same ol "I had nothing to do with slavery. Jews did it first" argument
White people are fucking awful

Freedom of cult.

>your greek mythology and politics was preserved by muslims

Yeah, thank you very much muslims. I mean for not burning all the libraries after violently conquering the byzantine empire, like you did with the library of alexandria. Totally makes me lose my sleep at night where we would be without islam. Terrible.

I am Syrian, my countries problems are all your fault, you're led by war criminals that will sell you out the minute they milk you completely, and they will soon after you die a slow and agonizing and humiliating death being eaten alive by the own females of your species, history does repeat itself, this time the Jews are white people. Good luck, have fun

>I posted so it's an argument

The time of white guilt is at an end. Sorry simp.

That's because there aren't any whites left.

Feminism + Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=JrnTgb1fzHc

>half your country protesting your president to let muzzies in
>we don't like muzzies

Then explain DJT

Dear Stormfags
We don't like you.
We don't want your culture.
We don't want you here.
We are done giving you a free ride.
We are done letting you play the victim.
It's time for you to go back and fix your own education's problems instead of bringing them here with you.
America owes you nothing.
America has no responsibility to teach you
America has awoken.

This is unironically not much different from a jewish neo nazi. I don't get how feminists could be so retarded.

>the double think of Americans
You voted those leaders in. Your tax dollars paid for the weapons and the troops. Polls show Americans were mostly cheering on wars in the ME at the start.

T. Wissam

Ntz...ntz people like you will get judged in the day of the rope.

This doesn't work, stormfags would live in the USA, so to go home and make it better is to do what he was posting....oh I see, keep at it.

This is why I can't like them, they destroyed so much knowledge because of "god" without any care at all.

>half
And the riots are bought and paid for by 'philanthropist' globalists who destabilized syria and ukraine that hire professional rioters to organize mindless sheep inundated by propaganda with pre-made signs and slogans

Your slogans will never make anyone think more of you.

>I can't read

>muh stormfag boogeyman :''''((((((
My grandfathers beat the nazis and the japs
They didn't do it so their culture could be taken over by the same evil

Lost popular vote. Won electorial because of jew ties and he's not a woman.

You understand that you just claimed that Muslims are Japanese Nazis, right?

The things you say make a predictable lack of sense.

>you did all these things and now you need to pay for it!
No, you mental midgets. Unless you want to claim that every single last American was in favor of fucking up Muslim countries (including the ones who weren't even born yet), you don't get to say that all Americans deserve to have their country destroyed by Islam. How stupid can you be?

Great post sir

Sucks to be you, also cry more

Also

>jews are actually increasing in number
Your cult has made you deluded

all these leaders are going from the same playbook.. nationalists are throwing fits and riots and demanding their countries back but its too fucking late.

DING DONG BANNU

Of course, Jawad. Muslims dindu nuffin, as usual. In fact, Prophet Mohammad was a CIA agent sent back in time by the Mossad to destabilize the Middle East and this resulted in a 1400 year long terrorism streak that Muslims are in no way responsible for.

My mum, a usually blue pilled, polite woman, yesterday, out of nowhere, went on a massive rant about why Muslims more than anyone are so obsessed with moving from their own countries and coming here. We were watching Muslims on TV moaning about how Trumps travel ban has inconvenienced them and she goes "Why is it always muslims?! Why is it so hard just to stay in your own countries?! Why do we have millions of people from the same religion suddenly deciding they have the right to go anyway and complaining when we try and stop them!?"

I was quite proud of her.

Say that to my face fucker not online then see what happens.

All 3 are authoritarian regimes that murdered their own people for not being as radical as they are

agreed OP.
Dear muslims
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those jew fucks who is making their propaganda movies, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you motherfucks are next. Love, whitey.