What are your thoughts about the western sahara conflict Sup Forums ?

What are your thoughts about the western sahara conflict Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our clay

The what?

Is that what Morocco is claiming as its clay? Hardly anyone knows about this dispute.

What is there to gain there besides sand and sunshine?

Give me a quick rundown

After spain was forced to abandon the western sahara, morocco claimed it is part if vos territory, while some sahraoui people wanted to establish a new country, so à conflict emerged and it last to this day

Why are you fighting over useless desert land?

There is phosphat, and the tourism there is very profitable, and a lot of other resources, the territory occuped by the Polisario front is completely desert and very hard to live in , so morocco "abandonned" it and build a long wall separating the 2 territories

It's not useless , plus even if it was useless abandoning a land so large would show that morocco is weak

Tecnically is their and will have a referendum to leave Morocco, nowadays I don't give a fuck, and since Morocco is controlled by France and France want that as part of Morroco I think will be morrocan

Last colony of Spain, controlled by Morocco, they want to leave Morroco don't want because got phospates or whatever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March

Let Morocco have it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations

Morrocan clay

why are there people even fighting for that stone desert? is there oil?

But Morocco is weak.

Do you guys in Morocco still want the Spanish territories of Ceuta and Melilla?

[spoiler]pic unrelated[/spoiler]

KEK

I a rich land in some shit that need France to do something

Here's a rare

Also redpill me on why the want independance

They*

EU will grab the clay to build renewable energy sources on it like solar panels. Digits approve.

tecnically is not Morocco, half Argelia half Morocco, but the want to be without them, they r somehow like the kurds

the land belongs to spain

just in the UN, is controlled by Morocco