UKRAINE HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Grads flying all over frontline, Ukrainian armor trying to break DPR positions near Mariupol. Donetsk and Avdeevka being shelled.

youtu.be/nVD_b0zU2Ag
youtu.be/TqcS77leQgo
youtu.be/CAeAV3iIX2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1UO6SZWOYs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198369/#110221024
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198369/#110217143
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/kyiv-reports-460-ukrainian-servicemen-killed-donbas-2016-256-not-combat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PaQ45Ru8Ptk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here it comes lads

bump with grads

Slav on Slav

Nearly as good as Muslim on Muslin

I hope China goes to shit and we get to see Chink on Chink

Sala is high calori food, eventually they all get high blood pressure and die, no need to be immediate about it.

>We allow you to attack Donetsk, Petro.

Shame we never get to see anglo vs anglo since your pitiful race is voluntarily getting extinct.

>live in contested war zone
>get GRAD'd
>cry on social media

Why not just leave?

I wish we had actual white refugees to take up all the places of all the niggers coming in so we could say "fuck off, we're full".

DPR started it after attacking cockholes near Avdeevka. Cockholes killed Russian commander known as grek and counter attacked taking positions.

Now DPR trying to take them back

fucking ykri

>tfw moms ukr
>tfw dad is russ

mfw no face

chink on chink would be glorious, there's so many of them

WAR!WAR...WAR....WAR...WAAAAAR!Yes Ukraine i am bored plz show me some blood and casualties....

Why are you so bloodthirsty, gipsy

Chances are it's fucking nothing like the other times Sup Forums claimed the war was going hot again.

obviously he is a vampire. little known fact, ethnic romanians keep gypsies around so they can abduct their children and drink the blood

sometimes the gypsies "steal" their own children back and romanians get butthurt.

its an ancient romanian tradition. in old times, female royalty would bathe in the blood as a skin tonic. poor romanians have to make do with less than a cup a day

Nobody shoots from grads all night if nothing is happening. Last time grads were used so widely in 2015 when airport and debaltsvo battle was going on

So now with king nigger dead and Trump not giving a fuck
Do hohols even stand a chance?

>look by the window
>GRAD firing salvos

just slav things

Do you want such action in frogland

Are they even using GRAD's how they're meant to be used, or are they just using them because "muh firepower"?

nah sadly our army doesn't have such emphasis on rocket artillery

they can't, no countries accept them and their money is less than worthless

>I wish we had actual white refugees to take up
You have, it's just that everyone turns white refugees away.

Ukrainian army lost to DPR and LPR before and had to retreat. if they seriously are going back to a full invasion they will probably be stopped again and if they kill alot of civilians Russia might step in Crimea style

That is the most depressing picture i've ever seen. I feel sorry for the Ukrainians, and i'm surrounded by street shitters.

>Ukrainian army lost to DPR and LPR before

Shrinking LPR and DPR territory into small place. It was way bigger from start.

Ukraine started losing only after Russia sent reinforcements in August 2014 (((they never been to Ukraine))) style.

I doubt Russia send its real army over there maybe weapons and vehicles but all I remember was some huge retreat that was even on our news that that it pretty much meant they officially lost control of those regions.

Ukraine got cucked and are only making it worse by trying this stuff again

Holy shit, I called this is another thread about an hour ago.

I told a Ukraine flag this exact post:
>I am soon to be Russian territory, again

Shit, I wonder if it's archived somewhere.

They're gonna fire at each other for maybe a week and stop.This is not the first time

Emus on CUNTS would be great

Great Emu War 2.0

get REKT AUSSIE

>I doubt Russia send its real army over there

They did. Russia sent airborne, tank and artillery troops together in August 2014 to encircle Ukrainian army with surprise attack.

Russian tank brigades were using modernized T-72B3 tanks which are not exported and used by Russian army along with T-90.

Ukrainian forces destroyed several T-72B3 tanks, captured 2 of them, destroyed several BMD-2 vehicles used by airborne troops and captured about 10 Russian servicemen from VDV.

Ukrainians also captured Russian tank crewmen from 6th tank brigade, they were crew of one of T-72B3's.

Tank crew :

youtube.com/watch?v=N1UO6SZWOYs

picrelated tank itself

I found the archived thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198369/#110221024

How's the Ukrainian army looking now? have they got their shit together?

There were involved directly during Battle of Debaltsevo. Some 3000-5000 rus soldiers were helping the militias. That town is a critical railroad junction so it was imperative that it is taken.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198369/#110217143

See:

It looks like big zerg rush consisting of 250 000 servicemen, tons of armor and artillery.

But they have no technological advantage and overall level of army is low. Morale is high.

In other words its mini Soviet army.

DIE DIE DIE
See:

Nope.

>“I received a response from the Defense Ministry today. A total of 211 servicemen were killed in combat and 256 not in combat. The number of suicides are shocking, 63, and 58 servicemen died of illnesses,” Bratuschak wrote on Facebook, posting a photocopy of the ministry’s response.
>According to statistics in a letter from the Defense Ministry, 39 servicemen died due to reckless handling of weapons, 30 were murdered and 29 deaths were classified as accidents. Apart from that, 18 people were killed in road accidents, ten died of poisoning from alcohol, drug substances and other things, five died from other causes and four due to violations of security measures.

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/kyiv-reports-460-ukrainian-servicemen-killed-donbas-2016-256-not-combat.html

There was no big amount of Russian regulars in Debaltsevo. Russia only sent one battalion of tanks from 6th and 5th tank brigades to help rebels. 1 T-72B3 was destroyed this time. Also 3 T-72BA.

Biggest concentration of Russians was in Ilovaysk and Lugansk in 2014.

4 500 Russians in Ilovaysk and 4000 in sector A.

Why can't Ukraine and Russia just go to war with each other? I hate this kind of shit when I can't know who to trust.

That tank picture proves nothing by itself. There are many pictures of those tanks. And that video of soldiers proves very little, since they could all be actors for all I know.

Poland has taken thousands of them. There are probably a million or so total (From people that both fled east to Russia and west to Poland) but for whatever reason Western European countries don't want to take them

>Ukraine still hasn't entered the EU and probably never will
I'm sure the Ukies don't feel cheated, right?

kek

Presuming it's actually happening and not just imagination.

1) Why would they go on offensive now without Obama sending support to their military?

2) Have the Liberals in CIA encouraged this to get Trump take a stance in the Ukraine conflict and drive a wedge to russia?

>It looks like big zerg rush consisting of 250 000 servicemen, tons of armor and artillery.
Proofs?

>Why can't Ukraine and Russia just go to war with each other?

Because then Russia will send whole army instead of few battalion tactical groups and Ukraine will be in bigger trouble?

>That tank picture proves nothing by itself.

Yes it does.

WHO CARES, THEY ARE DYING, SHIT IS BEING BLOWN THE FUCK UP, IT'S HAPPENING

What proofs? Ukrainian army is 250 000. They have 2 seperate armored brigades, 16 mechanized brigades, 6 airborne brigades, 5 artillery brigades and so on.

Its really huge army and thus it has problems such as suicide rates and non combat losses.

See :

Ukraine has spent the last year or so building up its military.

why arent you drafted yet?

Just end this fucking country

My point was asking for proofs concerning rather or not they're mobilizing the bulk of their forces...

>but for whatever reason Western European countries don't want to take them

No wonder Crimea was so easy for Russia to annex.

Russian army rarely participate and if it's active ukraine lose hard.
All DPR forces consist of ukies and rus mercenaries that's why they can't handle ukie zerg rush

Why you bully Ukraine, Russiabro? Why is Putin sending ixtamnets to kill Ukrainians?

they did do nuffin

They are not all 15-year-old engineers and scientists who have just lost their IDs and diplomas, unlike the diverse and motivated workforce we get from Africa.

>T-72B
>captured in georgia in 2008 which georgians bought from Ukraine
Putin has a sense of humor

>Why can't Ukraine and Russia just go to war with each other?
Why? when Ukraine needs gas and spellparts for it's tanks Russia sells it. When Russia needed extra ship to transport barrel bombs to Syria Ukraine provided ship. It's joo business, big words and death are for goyim.

>Russian army rarely participate and if it's active ukraine lose hard.

Exactly. Russians only participate episodically to strike Ukrainians in back.

They are not there on regular basis.

Do it then Sergei.
Nuke them.

Kekked

Because I'm a foreigner, only here for a few months.

I'd rather live in Ukrain though

What? T-72B3 modernization started in 2013 in Russia.

Georgia doesn't have any T-72B3, are you trolling me? Neither does any other country do.

TRUMP IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE NUKE CODES, HE'S GOING TO BUILD A NUCLEAR CRATER WALL IN WHAT HE CALLS "THE SOVIET UNION"

Not in back but if you see a couple new "КOTЁЛ"s it's probably active

Everyone knows that the ceasefire was just Ukraine buying time to get its act together.
Also we don't know what Germany or other NATO nations may have been doing the past couple months.
Ukraine may very well have much better training, better equipment and possibly some foreign forces with them this time.

You remember how its all started right?
Its not like we started it to get Crimea, they started it and we get the best of it.

Rebels constantly break cease fire with heavy weapons -- it'd be prudent to silence said weapons

Trump will probably sit it out

Exactly in back. Ilovaysk happened because Russia striked in back from Starobeshevo and helped encircle Ukrainian forces inside town.

Its a rat warfare from Russians. Fucking krisa.

The Ukraine belongs to Russia.

Ukraine has all this time been careful how it treats this conflict. Officially it is ATO ( ati terrorist operation ) since it doesn't wish to provoke Russia.

But that limits the scope of the aid she can receive from the West. For weapons and material aid they so much desire they have to be in an official war with Russia. It is NATO's rule not to give lethal aid to non member states if they are not in a proper war.

Shill doesn't want people to stop and think.
Shill wants people to be emotional so they can follow headlines and act in globalist interest.

TRUMP NUKES COMMIELAND

Why don't you just accept the west? Aren't you sick of living in poverty?

America belongs to UK.

Russia used cross border artillery quite a bit, which decimated static UA positions that thought they were safe.

SHILL? I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO DIE LOL

Says it's already ended or almost
>said that after the involvement of all elements of international pressure on Russia there are first signs ceasefire in Avdiyivka

youtube.com/watch?v=PaQ45Ru8Ptk

Rain fire upon the Russian slavshit!!!

The idea that rebels can be crushed by force is plain retarded, Putin will just make "nord wind" blow again. He can not lose face.

We can and have fought for our freedom. If The Ukraine cannot do the same, they do not deserve independence.

They really did. This country is a meme. How did they become the poorest country in the Europe while tried to be European? Now even Europe and their friends Poles says them to fuck off. It's pathetic and now they start a war again. This country deserve to be fully annexed and divided. Sorry but I'm tired of that shit with their virtual war with Russia.

Hm/

Do you have an even basic understanding of how the EU works? Joining takes years and requires meeting all kinds of standards.

Or you could be like Greece and lie/cheat your way in I suppose.

Artillery alone can't encircle you. But when 6th tanks brigade on their T-72B3 battalion rolls out on your positions you are fucked

THEY HAVE SPECIAL, RUSSIAN WAY, pleb! And RUSSIAN IDEA!

whoa you predicted the most obvious thing on the planet better link your retarded post again

As we see, everything that is western is prosperous in every way. You are the best example of this, together with us.
Wait.

T-72AB

Putin can conquer the US but not Ukraine!

>and neither the US really, because GOP congress wont let him

They don't have to defeat the rebels
They just have to prolong fighting long enough to make the rebels look like bad guys and extend sanctions on Russia
Low intensity fighting, but with a lot of shelling and civilian deaths would be optimal

>and requires meeting all kinds of standards
Which Ukraine will never meet now that it sawed off both of it's legs.

That's rich coming from ukranian one foot in EU already. Rich, get it? Ahaha.

>T-72B3
>no material evidence for 2 years except for fake photos