i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan30
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures for /sg/
His story here
>HOUTHIS HIT SAUDI SHIP OFF TAIZ COAST
>Tiger Forces & friends capture one town north of, and one town south of Kuweires
>Amnesty/reconciliation agreement goes into effect in town Ghabaghib, Daraa
>Some clashes reported in eastern Daraa
>Wadi Barada pocket was cleared, some militants going to Idlib today
>2 SAA soldiers executed by IS in Palmyra
>Syrian opposition rumors regarding Assad’s health prove false
>SAA 6km from Albab
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarQs__/status/826413449248903169
twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/826408902254325761
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/826409544855191553
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/826415869332975616
twitter.com/lifenews_ru/status/826409480057389056
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826408109014994944
life.ru/t/новости/967030/bronietiekhnika_vsu_poshla_na_proryv_pozitsii_armii_dnr_v_novoazovskom_raionie
twitter.com/pegovsem?lang=en
youtu.be/_xflxLCzSEo
youtu.be/5n8_dV-3Uuo
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vxqs4stDVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt2cdlFxvQ
warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-army-eec39485df43#.6hnnlx44g
warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of London to the great city, the city of novgorod" -Hanseatic bookkeeper ca.1445

Groß-Hansa WILL rise and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Little chubby
>Flag

Reminder that to speak to Bashar, Trump needs to call the Czech embassy.

>at least shes white

She doesn´t look very typical Syrian (never saw a fat one tbqh)

Reminder that Assad is Ok

Ayylmao

Who Sup Forumsbrigade here?

Any other reports on the Avdiika happening in Donbass?

Also

Daily reminder to never believe ISIS and FSA shills.

Syrian orthodox and shes fluent

>South Africa
Adorable

Nope.

I'm pretty up for this desu.

Yeah, you just need a well placed bomb to start killing each other again.

This is getting out of hand.

She´s def. more white than 90% of Syrian population.

twitter.com/MarQs__/status/826413449248903169

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/826408902254325761

twitter.com/MarQs__/status/826409544855191553

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/826415869332975616

Even more white than our sourian bros here.

Remind me, why do we root when islamists are killed then cheer for the houthis?

>Any other reports on the Avdiika happening in Donbass?

It looks like Avdiivka gains were #fakenews.

Its happening
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
/UG

Western Syrians are apparently whiteish and eastern goatfuckers darker.

because they kill fucking Saudis.
And there is nothing worse than wahhabis.

>Russian state Duma MP thinks Russia "should show Ukraine her place" after recent clashes

twitter.com/lifenews_ru/status/826409480057389056

SUPER BROS MARIUPOLLLLL

Because Saudis Must FALL!

hopefully,

bringing back the good times,

Because the Houthis got shit equip, aren't western backed and btfo the most expensive army of the middle east. All they need is old soviet equipment, some kat and fliplops.
I'm not really rooting for them, I'm rooting for dead saudis

Probably just shelling.

Just to get rid of l*ndon or do you want to sail the baltic sea in a armada made of hanseatic cogs?

summer vacation in Mariupol hire i come wop wop !

operator looks comfy af

Assad reportedly had a stroke.
Just a few days later after the UK changed position about allowing him to principate in future reelection.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Because the Houthis are cringy Khat-chewing farmers and goat-herders, still manage to fuck with the mighty and rich Saudis.
Also, their overly-long slogan is quite catchy and better as the usual "Allahu Akbar"

Tigers in #EastAleppo

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826408109014994944

Tigers with Russian patch ?

because they are exposing the Saudis for the war criminal human rights abusers that they are

Saudis are not mighty , they are mental and physical weaklings ,they are only rich ,but even all the riches cant make them mighty because they are degenerates in every possible way.

Without oil Saudis would live in tents and caves.

pic related

also never seen Houthis chop peoples etc..

Maybe they´re going back to be camel herders if they continue the Wahhabi shit and spend their money on ISIS.

Great image, saved.

it a actual battle
SIMEON PEGOV :
UKROP are using heavy equipment to pull true defensive lines
>life.ru/t/новости/967030/bronietiekhnika_vsu_poshla_na_proryv_pozitsii_armii_dnr_v_novoazovskom_raionie
>twitter.com/pegovsem?lang=en
>hohols the mad men are actual suicidal retards REEEEEEEEEEEE !

dessert hawks brigade ?

maybe they are under russian command

why not? I bet you can get them on ebay.
It's not like the Tiger Forces are really part of the regular army (the SAA doesn't really exist anymore), Suheils men can wear what the fuck they want.

So they are actually attacking Mariupol?

(Du)

Now we have a HD video of the football match in Aleppo. Pretty good.
youtu.be/_xflxLCzSEo

I wonder what would happen to the burj khalifa if the Saudis run out of oil money.

...what?

If Saudis ran out of oil , westerners soon would leave KSA then state would collapse.And then they are back to 17. th century

YOU'RE NOT A GERMAN!!

>SDF confirming they've received 200 armoured vehicles and extensive heavy weaponry from the US
wtf I love Trump now

>iran
>not a islamist shithole like the rest of the middle-east
I WANT PERSIA BACK NOW RREEEEEEE

its funny cause theyre shia fundamentalists so it probably wouldnt be too hard to dig up some dirt on them, but the msm seems to be trying to hide this war as much as possible so theres virtually no shilling against the houthis atm

>#BREAKING #SDF to make a comprehensive assault to cut #ISIL's supply rout between #DeirEzzor and #Raqqa.
Oh hell yeah

but I am. Why is everyone so angry, suddenly?
Because I said that the Tiger Forces aren't really part of the regular state army? They aren't. Just like the Desert Hawks.

>islamist shithole
>women rights
>elected parliament with female mp's
>elected head of state
>fights islamists on a daily basis
Are you retarded?

Tiger Forces are part of SAA, if you don't like facts it's not my problem BUT you shouldn't start spreading lies if that's the case

Stupid forced meme doesn't make sense and isn't even funny
Most Syrian women are shit-tier and have horrible teeth and are "THICC aka FAT"
Based Houthis working the Burgers into a shoot
Based Slogan desu. Its like something out of a parody. I'm pretty sure like two generations from now,Zaidi Caliph King Hussein Ali Houthi of Yemen is gonna go on TV and say "lmao we literally trolled the whole world with our slogan for decades, and the joke got out of hand to the point we ended up conquering Yemen and turning it into a Zaidi kingdom just for the memes"

SAA still exists. They supply thousands of troops and spend Millions every year.

The main problem of the SAA is that they bleed Alawites dry.

About 100,000 Alawite men were killed in the war so far

if hohols get BTFO maybe know one knows there may or may not be a counter attack.Best case naf gets shirokino !

Consensus: anyone who btfo Saudis is

>Syria anti-IS forces say Trump administration supplied armoured cars

wtf is this shit and why is it marked green on hohol

>women rights
:^)

Worth watching
youtu.be/5n8_dV-3Uuo

Syria: Fuck off m8

>angry
Nah /sg/ is a comfy place

Glad you agree with the rest

>#US Coaltion supplied #SDF with 200 Armoured Vehicles, ATGMs, Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, Heavy Machine Guns and Mortars.
*autistic screeching from Ankara in the distance*
E

he lost now is on merkels suicide watch hilary cant help him no more !

>"American armoured vehicles have arrived for the Syrian Democratic Forces for the first time. This happened after the new US administration came to power," said spokesman Talal Sello, adding that President Donald Trump's administration had "promised extra support".

Hohol is retarded

Post more qt syria lolis
Dima was a adorable kid

Better than in Saudi Arabia, yes.

Iran actually has pretty good womens rights laws
Just follow basic islamic rules and your fine ie where a hijab

ok, thats what i thought it is

soo a bunch of militiamen got their hands on some sweet mraps, great...

m8 my Syrian folder just got REKT, no more qt's for a while.

>Dima was a adorable kid
Proofs!

Guys, guys. I've found new Natalia

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vxqs4stDVE

also fresh video from Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt2cdlFxvQ

unless a married woman gets raped. That's literally a death sentence.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

fucking red hair fetish

you all should be tortured to death

yeah except that they cant do anything without the approval of their "male guardian"

nice womens rights, literally saudi tier bullshit

I am sure the guy gets pretty fucked as well especially if married

At least they can drive and vote

now there is a second front !

>At least they can drive and vote
both is dangerous af though

>Worth watching
youtu.be/5n8_dV-3Uuo [Remove]

does some one think this will actually happen ?

Houthis are top of class trolls when it comes to modern warfare.
They make Saudis cry in rage when they shoot down their planes with wire-guided Crocs sandal bombs and have an adorable flag

They are officialy part of the SAA, but Suheil is rather independent and Russia's darling. He depends on the vast web of pro-government militias for offensives since the permanent core of his unit is rather small.
The Desert Hawks for example were founded after Assad allowed rich businessmen to raise their own forces. Mohamed and Aymen Jaber (smugglers during the 90ies) founded it and they pay three times the wages of the real army.
It's not my fault that you think Syria is still a functioning, totally normal state after 5 years of war.

They pay half of price for MtF-operation

Why don't you just kill yourself if you are not going to prove your bs claims?

>It's not my fault that you think Syria is still a functioning, totally normal state after 5 years of war
see: picture

It's pretty hard to explain, but it's not entirely wrong. Women, especially young ones, enjoy far more rights, self realization, education and are actively searching for freedom when nobody is looking
The old generation is shit-tier though. I really hope that at some point the rather moderate, educated young folks is able to gain more influence and better the system.
Of all the middle eastern states, I think Iran has the highest potential to become non-shit in our lifetime

why would you support Republika Šumska? Do you not know they ethnically cleansed around 140k Croats from Posavina? They are lamenting about Operation Storm even today, in every mainstream media but very few people on, unbelievably, both sides seem to not know or not care about Croats expelled from Posavina, today's northern part of RS

why are you cheering for Donbass / "Novorussia"? Russians literally did in Donbass what Serbs did in Krajina quarter a century ago.

This is what happened in Croatia in 1991:
Serbia, under the pretext of protecting ethnic Serbs in "Krajina", sent their army in foreign country to "protect" ethnic Serbs who werent endangered, but were rather working against their country (Croatia) while physically separating parts of Croatia with Serbian majority from rest of the country, all that while denying their participation in war in Croatia, what they still do, up to day.

Now Replace Serbia with Russia and Croatia with Ukraine and this is what you get:
Russia, under the pretext of protecting ethnic Russians in "Donbass", sent their army in foreign country to "protect" ethnic Russians who werent endangered, but were rather working against their country (Ukraine) while physically separating parts of Ukraine with Russian majority from rest of the country, all that while denying their participation in war in Ukraine, what they still do, up to day.

Isnt that what happened in Eastern Ukraine back in 2014? Croats supporting Donbass equals to Croats supporting Krajina. Not only that, imagine how it would feel if we had /yg/ back in 1990s and seeing all those foreigners cheering for Serbs, while they are literally taking away parts of Croatia. Shame on you, seriously

its a stupid idea, there already are safe zones, they are in government held areas.

Damascus, Latakia and now Aleppo.

Who stops ISIS attacking these safe zones?, who guards the safe zones?, peace keepers?, US troops?, Syrian army?

And then who stops ISIS and other groups attacking those areas?

I thought Trump was just saying those things during the campaign, so it looks like he has some sort of plan but to actually think its possible, god he is retarded.

Lebanese girls are the goals. My whole city is full of qt plebanese. Gonna start going to church to find me an orthodox babe

the SAA works like the Wehrmach in 1945 and has been for five years

I read one article that the reliance on militias is one reason for the perseverance of the Assad government

>foreign country
>1991

nice meme

study last thread if you want answers and stop infecting this thread with the same shit

Inshallah brother, as long as they don't go full retard and revert back to the 70's when they giving away their oil to America.

But those "parts of Croatia" de facto weren't even part of Croatia. Just because you claim something as yours doesn't mean it actually is. Those areas were full of serbs and they didn't want to live in a nation that had been genociding them for past 1000 years.

I really, really try to like croats but people like you make it impossible

Well, with Trump anything could happen.

And He seems very sure about this, even said he would “absolutely do safe zones in Syria".
He ordered to the pentagon to create a plan for Syria, I'm pretty sure would do WHATEVER the hell they say to him. And we know what the U.S. military has done to Syria.

This will literally just be a disaster, no more than balkanize Syria even more.
If He really want to help Syrians He should lift the embargo and sanctions against the Syrian people.

All lands the light touches je Serbian

well, you could read some stuff.
Like this from Tom Cooper, it's from last year.
warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-army-eec39485df43#.6hnnlx44g
He wrote Syrian Conflagration: The Syrian Civil War, 2011-2013".
This article is pretty good, too, though it's a bit biased of course, but hey, so are you.
warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think
What claims don't you believe by the way?

I agree, the overly conservative leadership is actually redpilling the young generation on why going overboard with religion is bad

hopefully we could stop antagonizing these countries (and thus giving legitimacy to their leaders bs claims about the outside enemy) and let the younger ones peacefully take over

Will never happen because Israel always controls foreign policy

Just pray nightly for the SAA to succeed