Brit/pol/ - somalians are subhumans edition

>Leftists in Britain cry about President Zlumpf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-travel-ban-march-london-downing-street-edinburgh-glasgow-oxford-manchester-leeds-a7554271.html

>May satisfies her pro-EU MPs with promises of a watered-down Brexit, paving the way for an easy A50 trigger
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/30/brexit-bill-to-pass-without-amendment-as-tory-rebels-back-off

>ARE NUTT: "Trump's immigration measures are arbitrary"
express.co.uk/news/world/760707/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Donald-Trump-extreme-immigration-measures-look-arbitrary

>Now Labour is the party divided by the EU
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/01/30/the-labour-split-on-article-50-was-on-full-display-over-the

>"I used to sneer at Lib Dems, now I've joined them" - Can the Milkman be stopped?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/29/why-i-joined-the-liberal-democrats-prisons-madonna

>Prince Charles urges to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Blairite backbenchers try to force a referendum on the Single Market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-mps-force-vote-single-market-parliament-article-50-theresa-may-wes-streeting-chuka-a7553091.html

>Tory MP apologises for woofing at Paki SNP MP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38801422

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SirSandGoblin/status/826376065501294592
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMUjZPa4Sg&list=PLFA91B4945CD4FBD3&index=7
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=OXypyrutq_M
ncpolitics.uk/2017/01/trump-petition-91-per-cent-correlation-second-eu-referendum-signature-constituencies.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIwMt5JAQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fantastic edition.

First for Tricky Dicky

He will just follow us here desu

nth for hot GILF action

Scottish leather

First we proved that Brit/pol/ loves refugees, can't substantiate an arguement to the contrary.
Now
Overpopulation is a myth, got that settled.

Got any other retarded monikers you'd like to discuss?

The absolute state of brit/pol/

Is anyone watching this debate?

Reminder that crime has been rising for decades and no amount of fiddling the figures or reclassification of offences can hide this.

>tfw Trump's presidency will outlive the Queen

Turned it on, saw the Blairite brigade in Ken Clarke speaking, promptly turned it off.

>if I plug my ears and scream 'I'm right' it means everyone agrees with me
Do me a favour and get yourself a tripcode so I can filter you between threads

Bongs, we really gotta talk about this.

What the actual fuck are you doing to your nice old cities?

>Pic related.

It looks like a nightmare, look at that lonely old church in the bottom and the nice town hall off to the left. Your cities have been struck by severe modernist cancer im afraid, question is, how did you let it get this far?

>overpopulation is a myth
Doesn't matter. removing the negro and mongoloid menace would reduce the strain on the world, its ecosystem, and its many variables like pollution, limited resources and whatnot. By at least 50%

So thats a huge wildfire that wont be linked to its neighboring wildfires. Reducing the chance of all life on earth perishing, to which its heading right now.

So its pretty moral to kill the negro and mongoloid. They are also pretty useless for civilisation stuff, for anything really. They can be seen as part of the wildlife. So yea, we must exterminate them all.

SNP mp just started speaking

tempted to do the same

>mfw people think crime is a result of class and not the lack of morality

I'm sure people thought that about Obama.

Got to make room for pakis and bankers lad, how else will we sustain (((GDP growth)))

Kenneth Clarke confirmed for boring the house to death.

We have to remove any trace of pre-1960s Britain if we are to be truly GLOBAL.

>Birmingham
>Nice old city
Birmingham has always been a shithole.

Cambridge is nice

idgaf, fuck the tripcunts, the bar has been set so low here. there is hardly any debate unless it's about fucking choc bars or theresa may's shoes or how sad an english neet's life can get

>all life on earth perishing, to which its heading right now
proof? other than your bible / holy book of choice
>They can be seen as part of the wildlife. So yea, we must exterminate them all.
[I don't accept your terms but] If you kill all of the wildlife, what will you eat?

It has been done on purpose - to destroy culture, heritage and tradition and replace with the new religion of multiculturalism.

In many ways it is one of the most effective means to devalue a country - make it look horrid, sever the link between the past and the pride people feel in their surroundings. What more obvious sign of this is there other than the built environment? It is the lowest hanging fruit and the one that will have the greatest impact on citizens in their daily lives.

If you go to work each day in an 19th century, ornate Victorian colossus, is that not likely to filter down into your mood and output? Likewise, if you attend your job in a faceless slab of a building that mirrors the grey sky, is that not likely to equally affect you?

You're looking at the wrong places.
There are plenty of nice old cities still in the UK.

This conservative is absolutely right, unlike the """""conservative""""" retards who post here

>good thing happens to me
>makes me more angry and depressed

What is wrong with me

He deleted his old tweet but left this one

twitter.com/SirSandGoblin/status/826376065501294592

I'll do a wee on you lad

bath still remains relatively unmolested but only because you are literally not allowed to build glass monstrosities there

>tfw you're trying to keep it going til at least wedensday

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMUjZPa4Sg&list=PLFA91B4945CD4FBD3&index=7

eeeeugh it's tough

Did he vote Leave or Remain?

>holy book
Just rationalism.
negro and mongoloid = more pollution and dysgenic world
solution? extermination

What was the tweet he deleted?

Anyone got a stream for the debate that i can link to some yanks

We fell for the modern architecture meme
Places like Gloucester are stuck in the 70s-80s, ugly but short office blocks and run down bus stations, and right in the centre is a gorgeous cathedral

bottom shelf bait

I'm just waatching sky news lad

news.sky.com/watch-live

OSDM, RoboCop, good lad

I just handed you your arse in the other thread. On over population.

Why is one hand much bigger than the other?

Where is that pic from? It's awesome.

>GILF
>Has no children

Wut?

I completely agree, it is happening in Denmark aswell, and throughout europe i believe.

Just saw that picture of Birmingham and was shocked, same with London. It seems like you guys have been hit really bad.

He's absolutely right about the benefits the country has had, you're all imbeciles and reading all the tinfoil posts ITT I can see why useless twats gather here to post their delusion
Can't wait for all you retards to start losing all the benefits and privileges you think are rights, it's the one benefit to all this happening. Useless lazy people is what this place has always been full of, I'm salivating at the thought of all those lazy entitled people whining how now they have to get off their arse aka you faggots because lets face it you're mostly useless neets

Because one hand is further back than the other.

It's called perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXypyrutq_M

LITERALLY SHAKING

Form a resistance unit. Network. Stupid demonstrations and contemporary Western political culture of waving flags won't help. If you are ready to die, live in exile or spend some time in jail, consider the following. As long as you don't neutralise the opposing team: imams, high-profile kikes, cuck party members, community organisers, pro-refugee pro-migrant organisations members and leaders, nothing will change. Act up. Kill them all

How can you say that immigration is bad when every white person living in London think that multiculturalism is the best thing since sliced bread?

This is bait, but it's a legit question. How can Londoners be so cucked when they see the results of immigration every day?

>Trump petition has a 91 per cent correlation with second EU referendum signature constituencies

ncpolitics.uk/2017/01/trump-petition-91-per-cent-correlation-second-eu-referendum-signature-constituencies.html

cheers lad

>flag
>London

remember 2 sign counter petition

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

nice. signed.

>audibly paki callers getting butthurt on LBC's Nigel show

She's holding her purse in right hand. Nothing in left.

faggot

London's a zoo for people, all big city's are. There is no need to think where the water, food, power, or other necessities come from or the shit go's. Just like a zoo animal ever things provided. But if the zoo go's bust, it all stops, they die, even those that escape die in the wild. They think the zoo's natural, it will always be there. They are wrong.

Am OK with this

Visit any of the few remaining parts of London with REAL Londoners in it (such as Havering, which voted 70% to leave the EU) and you will see that this is clearly not the case.

>How can Londoners be so cucked when they see the results of immigration every day?

Do they really see it? I mean, white normies don't live in Tower Hamlets and Newham, right?

They aren't wildlife though. They're lesser than us, but they're still thinking feeling beings. A moral solution would be to conquer their lands and govern their affairs for them, like we used to do

>Theresa May will trigger Brexit on March 9

They don't live there, but they must have at least passed through those neighbourhoods

fist bump

Wrong
Anything less than total sterilisation is cuckolding

>implying the queen doesn't outlive everyone else

Surely more crime is being reported? Stuff like sexual abuse was a lot easier to hide 70 years ago

>this cunt will never face justice for his 5 decades of fucking kids

It hurts to live

hmmmm

Have you ever interacted with a black person? They're not literal apes

>no YKTD

Thank God

>muh economy
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

>Mayfly

Every time

>Margaret Beccket
>murdered 1 million Iraqis
>dude Drumpf's a danger

Gas them all

do you ever imagine the world outside? do you have any hopes or dreams beyond being a trip?

Hey, where'd your alt accounts go?

why do negotiations take years?

what do they do for 365 days of the year?
cos im sure they're not actually negotiating for half the time

>Anna Soubry bending the knee

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Doesn't mean they have a right to breed. They must perish

Has YKTD ever left the house lads?

>Anonymongs get time without le ebul thread killing tripcunt
>All they do is talk about me and Redditpost about fistbumps
Absolutely Paki wife-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIwMt5JAQ8

>No Hitler to tear them a new one

>anna soubry
>reducing 300k immigration is bad
WTF is wrong with this bitch

>what do they do for 365 days of the year?

Sip champagne and eat caviar. What else do you think rich, pompous cunts do other than their jobs?

We've had plenty of good discussion m8, and without the constant cynicism and cuntishness

It was a genuine question though, do you want anything more than this?

this anti-apartheid pig should be shot

>Ken Clarke is trending

Accidental redpill though

I feel soubry is going to be kicked out of tory party

>get your own way on the EU issue for 50 years
>everyone else is ignored and ridiculed
>tables turned
>DON'T IGNORE ME REEEEEEEEEE

Enough.

>Walks towards you

Why would she? She's saying what most of them think