WTF I thought Trump was against this monstrosity?!

WTF I thought Trump was against this monstrosity?!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/12986/did-trump-administration-kill-executive-order-james-barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump outright stated that he would be the biggest ally to the LGBT community
>WHY HE DO THING
Get cucked.

Bump

It's a tactic, he's treating them as mentally disabled people - which they are.

>Trump waves a LGBT flag and says he'll be an ally to them
>Liberals scream bloody murder and say he's homophobic when he's made no homophobic remarks
>LGBTs fear for their life over nothing
>Sup Forums thinks he'll start gassing the gays

???

>WTF I thought Trump was against this monstrosity?!
You must have listened to the media and your favorite YouTube vloggers, becuase Trump is and always has been pro LGBT

Realpolitik, he'll probably combat gays through Pence.

They should be protected in the workplace.

But when it comes to businesses being forced to serve them and being allowed to adopt is a different story.

>Free Abortions to those members of the LGBTQ+P+ community.

Why do he not do this?

Even if you dislike gays I dont see whats wrong with this

Basically dont call someone a faggot at work

Its not something you should do anyway of course, and even without this law youd still get fucking fired if youre a rude cunt - so this is pretty unnecessary.

But that means that this ultimately doesnt change anything - no one's life is going to be impacted by this. It's completely useless, except for the fact that it's a show of Trump extending his hand to a large group of people he's supposedly ostracized. It shuts the libs up, basically. It's a unifying act and we lose nothing from it.

And its only in effect while theyre working for federal contractors. Makes even more sense you wouldnt want someone on government payroll to express views that may or may not be condoned by the government.

This

Somehow Pence = Trump
Its not as if Presidents adopt every idea of their VPs, in fact it seems they disagree on a lot yet still get along.

Who cares? It's not like that shit effects us. It's a weapon we can use against leftists.

Faggots should be jailed, not protected. They are a threat to family and traditional values.

It's a pointless overture to try and win over some people from the Left's side of the isle.

I doubt it will work.

Holy shit this picture is SOO old

Also, yeah, this.

Fucking cracker niggers shitting everything up with their parasite goldfish attention span.
>HE SAID MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!
>HEE HAW!!! HEE HAW!!!

>being allowed to adopt

There would have to be a study showing that the mental health of kids adopted by gays is worse than kids adopted by straight parents.

At the same time I think the mental health of kids adopted by gays would be higher than the mental health of kids who were never adopted. I dont really support not allowing any group to adopt, we have too many kids in waiting for that. Id be okay with everyone needing to pass a test for pedophilia/psychopathy/what have you

I hope Trump reaffirms the rights of private businesses, as well as getting rid of Affirmative Action. Its entirely unconstitutional.

>lgbtq
>not using the new LGBTQIA

fuck drumpf and all white people. you guys think im joking but leftist will rage over the newly added QIA shit. no idea wtf that stands for. these people are mentally retarded.

Shock therapy is on the horizon

If you've gone to /lgbt/ recently you'll see a good number there fully support Trump, and a good number are neutral to him. It's Sup Forums, so it isn't representative of the demographic as a whole but still it's not nearly so shit as you guys think. It's not as if any "LGBT" who support Trump or are conservative would be able to freely speak out about it the way the useful idiots can.

When faggots approve of something, then you're doing something wrong.

Sorry I dont want to live in the United Caliphate of Ameristan, where people can be jailed for private bedroom acts and thought crimes

Get them charged with public indecency at their "Pride Parade" but seriously I can't see why anyone would be behind lining them up against a wall. It's just a disgusting way to think, that somehow you have a right to impose your will upon others when it does no harm to you.

Gay doesnt have to equal non-traditional. If you would actually speak to some gays, you'd realize many of them would rather settle down with one husband for the rest of their lives, with maybe a dog or kid. Sluts are looked down upon by normal people in any group, and sluts reaffirm other sluts.

Marriage(or civil union), love, and fidelity are not something inherently separate from gays

A lot of us dont give a shit

I approve of this post
t. faggot

This is not a bad thing.

Drop the "T" and I don't have a problem with it.

>you'd realize many of them would rather settle down with one husband for the rest of their lives, with maybe a dog or kid.
"kid".
I don't think that requires commentating.

how did you find this. not in the news.

_his.

John Wagner's (WaPo) twitter feed

This. More fags voted for romney than for trump. Useless pandering to them

Yet Trump managed to be the first GOP Pres. nominee to get endorsed by a gay group (the Miami Log Cabin Repubs).

One group that didn't get votes. Pretty useless

He has done everything he said. I wouldn't expect more, nor less. He didn't say anything about baning gay marriage, so no surprises here.

Pretty much this... That makes me appreciate him even more, he respect american people, he just btfo inmigrants.

The biggest threat to family values is the economy and probate law as redefined by feminism.

It outright incentivizes single parenthood, it drives women into the workforce by matter of necessity and makes the "homemaker" financially unrealistic.

Homosexuals are not the reason why so many kids today have single mothers.

Homosexuals are not the reason why a fraction of all marriages end in divorce and why people entering into marriages in the first place is at an all-time low.

>caring what people do in their own lives
Now I guess you don't want drugs legalized so the government and private citizens can't profit from their sale.

Eh..

Win some lose some..no biggie

He's pissing off virtue signallers AND bigots. He's the gift that keeps on giving!

I don't care about fudge packers in the slightest unless you affect my life. So long as people can still deny a gay wedding cake, I'm fine.

Look .... our boy is a cosmopolitan billionaire from the big city. Imagine if you had unlimited money and were in your prime in the 60's & 70's
>Doesn't give a fuck about religion
>Doesn't give a fuck about gays
>Doesn't give a fuck about abortion
He needed the Conservative Christian base to win. I think he's doing great. He's delivering on his promises.

I'm an old conservative, I remember the hippies, and Viet Nam shit. Honestly I could give a fuck if you want to suck cock. Do your job, and keep that shit away from me and mine, and live and let live.

you realize where you are, right?

This. Also the cognitive dissonance from lefties is fun to watch. Almost all the comments I'm seeing are "REE HE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN IT, PENCE WROTE THE ORDER!"

Baning discrimination is caring about what prople do with their lives tho

>PENCE WROTE THE ORDER
Kek

Mike "Homo Gay" Pence?

How will they spin it this time?

I'm a bisexual man and a trump supporter. He's making America great again for all US citizens and most of my gay and lesbian friends are too indoctrinated in leftist thinking to see that.

Are you ready for 8 years of people being shocked that Trump does what he said he'd do?

I appreciate the honesty, but I think you are ill and need to be cured in a dedicated structure.

>It shuts the libs up, basically.
None of them will ever recognite this press release though.
The libs don't care about reality, the AG shenanigans were the most recent proof for that.

Its a big group. Its a smart move. Throw the left a bone, we have bigger fish to fry.

Topkek.

>Unsurprisingly, Trump's announcement that he will uphold Obama's order was not enough for LGBTQ leaders. Trump's cabinet and his recent executive order on refugees and immigration, said the president of the nation's most influential LGBTQ group, prove that Trump is not really committed to the community. The Hill reports:

>“LGBTQ refugees, immigrants, Muslims and women are scared today, and with good reason. Donald Trump has done nothing but undermine equality since he set foot in the White House,” Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin said in a statement on Tuesday. “Donald Trump has left the key question unanswered -- will he commit to opposing any executive actions that allow government employees, taxpayer-funded organizations or even companies to discriminate?”

>Griffin also criticized Vice President Mike Pence and Trump’s selection for attorney general, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), saying the president “talks a big game on his support for LGBTQ people, yet he has filled his cabinet with people who have literally spent their careers working to demonize us and limit our rights.”

>“You can't claim to be an ally when you send LGBTQ refugees back to countries where their lives are at risk. You can't claim support and then rip away life-saving services made possible through the Affordable Care Act for transgender people and those living with HIV or AIDS. You can't be a friend to this community and appoint people to run the government who compare being gay to bestiality,” he added.

dailywire.com/news/12986/did-trump-administration-kill-executive-order-james-barrett

This right here is why he shouldn't support the fucking LGBBQ comunity, it will never be enough. They believe he is literally Hitler, so why not literally be Hitler?

Yeah, shouldn't the ADA already cover queers?

>agree to do a gay person's work (but actually care about anything other than making money, so you don't want to do it)
>'forget'
Oh I'm so sorry, sir, my employee didn't do his job, I'm disciplining him.

The problem is that newborns are actually in demand, and giving homos the same right means they are competing with straights. We need a tiered system where straights get newborns and homos can pick from the older kids only. But that's too cruel sounding to ever be policy so it's easier just to ban them from adopting.

>muslim refugees
>part of the LGBTWESDJFUIRESD+ community

it's not on the whitehouse.gov news tho'
isn't it supposed to be there as well?