Why does this asshole think he can control the internet...

why does this asshole think he can control the internet? David Brock is spending millions to shill on Reddit and Sup Forums, and nobody's even batting an eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fool and his money will soon be parted.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed full memo documenting how he's going to completely dominate all social media including Sup Forums. good luck you fairy.

fuck this guy is weird. he's like mugatu from zoolander.

Some quick math regarding this faggot and his shills.

40 million over 4 years is 10 million a year or 2.5 million every quarter.

It's gonna suck but it won't be as bad as when Correct the Record got a 6 million dollar bump during the election.

Keep vigilant and remember to sage shill threads.

He looks like a wax figure that became sentient.

Takes a special kind of monster to want to actively taint free and sincere anonymous discourse

Sup Forums fought CTR and the fucking JIDF won, what makes he think that Sup Forums'll lose this time?

please remember the internet is really only 20 years old. People his age have no conception of it and think it's the same as tv or radio

yeah, fuck this guy

1939 hours in paint

I hope he dies of aids

I wish his cronies would stop spamming Spencer threads.

He is spending millions?
Or
He wants to spend millions?

There was a recent story online about how CTR and everything this guy had anything to do with was a huge waste of money

No fucking way!

Fucking Mussolini. He's like a fucking live-action cartoon.

Isn't this shit illegal?

Shouldn't someone be investigating his organizations?

>There was a recent story online about how CTR and everything this guy had anything to do with was a huge waste of money

His shitposters were so annoying that they made people vote Trump, was the gist of one that I read.

>why does this asshole think he can control the internet?
Because Trump will destroy net neutrality and Brock will reap the benefits.

I want fagkike David Brock and all his fag boyfriends to suffer horribly. Kek will provide for us.

Hubris

>Keep vigilant and remember to sage shill threads.

This. SageBlue threads are easy to spot. Remember to sage and minimize (You)s.

He is first on the hot tar and razor feathers list.

>his money

Not all of it is his money, I'd wager most isn't at this point. Anyone that is friends with him or simply of high status can chip in and possibly use their influence.

i bed this homo is part of pizzagate

This faggot fucks little boys, he deserves nothing but a rope.

I just can't hate him, Sup Forums. His hair is too fabulous.

He is essentially motivated by his own insecurities.

The dem loss was one thing. Pizzagate was taken personally.

At the end of the day, he is well connected, well funded, holds credibility within the right circles of dem power, and is dangerous. Dem leadership literally cannot say no, or distance themselves from him without the risk of Brock taking shit personally, and digging up a body that would ruin individuals who are currently in a position to limit his influence.

Dems created this monster fag, and they should have to deal with the consequences. His bullshit can't affect us any more than it already has. We are on the right side of history and have the light of God shining on us. Brock isn't our problem. He's the Dems problem.

whatever happened to this guy?

I'M THA MAMBABAJAMBA!

He never was in the first place...

who is this aristocrat looking motherfucker

He looks like faggot George Washington on meth.

CHARLIE HEBDO

There is no other solution, his orgs need to be Hebdo'ed

This in turn will make finding people to work for hi

Holy shit I can't look at this guy without seeing David Cross in a crazy wig.

Fuck

I mean it will make it harder for him to find shills

Hebdo a couple of his offices outside the USA, they are in so many shitholes countries, they cant be all protected

Families of those working abroad are fair game too, it has to be an exemplary lesson.

After a couple of orgs get the Charlie treatment, with video in HD etc, he will be gone

>inciting violence
no thanks, agent provocateur.

How do you fight people that throught unlimited money can get unlimited amounts of retards to block streets, airports etc? You make it impossible to find retards. The fastest way is maximum carnage in a few mercyless hits.

A starting effort should be made by identifying the non USA/EU countries in which soros orgs are present. The resulting list would basically be a collection of shit countries, and in some/many of those the police can be either bought straight up to do the job, or simply paid to look the other way while other patriots do the job,

I'M THE MAMBABAJAMBA!

Their new tactic is to mix baiting threads with concern troll threads and have conversations among themselves. "I'm afraid we are headed to civil war!" "Bring it on, I'm ready!" Etc etc. What--20 threads on that yesterday? Spamming Reddit with it too.

>Their new tactic is to mix baiting threads with concern troll threads and have conversations among themselves.

This.

Other recent SageBlue trends:
>Sup Forums will defend this
>Trump breaking under pressure/TOTAL MELTDOWN
>I voted for Trump but enough is enough

Surprisingly, they are still clinging to the low-energy/ineffective "Drumpf" meme.

He genuinely looks insane, like a rabid left winger with dead eyes just screaming. Fucking hell America you have guns, USE THEM!

This isn't tax payer money right?

He has a lot to lose, but that's what happens when you are part of a global pedo ring that is due to be investigated when the DOJ is cleared out

>speech on top of bar
>we are the champions, not Am I Evil by DiamondHead

well it is clear why he lost, he is being a pretender. AM I EVILLLLLLLL, YES I AM, AM I EVILLLLLLL, I AM DAVID BROCK, YES I AM!!!! *sick fuckin metal riff*

CUTE FLUFFY PICTURE. HE CUTE CUTE FLUFF FLUFFY!

This homo is ALWAYS sweaty and coked the fuck out.

What a freak... can't wait for him to waste more millions of dollars to be a fucking failure.

He hires Tumblrfags and redditors who just make shitty edits to our memes and can't even troll properly.

Shit, they are reusing shit from the election right now if you look at the catalog... it's so obvious.

What a fucking failure.

>Level 2 boss
Fuck this wax figure cocksucker. Which user is gonna get aids and let (((Brock))) rim their asshole?

JEJ

Of course he's weird, he fucks dead kids.

All that shilling just makes kek stronger. It did during election, it will again.

>be David Brock
>try to donate money to Democrat causes
>be politely refused
>keep trying
>anonymous sources start talking to the media about how you are a huge creep and nobody likes you or wants you around
>double down, keep trying to hand out free money
>they still wont take it

Yea that Drumpf thing is hilarious. It'd the equivalent of somebody calling you a buttsniffer. Just cringe.

Definitely a pedophile, which likely indicates a micropenis. Impotence defines his life, he knows nothing else.

Why does he have Granny Clampett's hairdo?

Cause he's a faggot wasting his cash.

somewhat related. ACLU advertising on reddit, and it got through adblock.

>Drumpf
Anytime you hear that word, or "nothingburger" you know it's a Brocky.

sign me up

It makes them sound like grade-schoolers.

>Impotence defines his life

Yep - and he'll never come to terms.

I thought it was Tim Heidecker