*sips tea*

*sips tea*
Mmmmm - well, Sup Forums? How are you going to defend against this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/donald-trump-first-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a politician does what he promises
It's literally Annuda Shoah

Good that's why I voted for him.

now that's breaking news.
CNN officially admits Donald Trump will Make America Great Again and Will Make America Safe again and will bring jobs back and will drain the swamp.

funny how all of these things still seem to upset them.
also slide thread, fuck off ctr

Oh begorah, it's literally anotha potato famine!

Sup Forums BTFO

>The enemy team is scoring against its own goal.
>Somehow we should defend against it.

Never interrupt an opponent when he's making a mistake.

>be afraid
Finally, CNN tells the truth.

WTF they aren't suppose to actually do anything they promised.

>the one time people elect a non-politician, he becomes the one politician in human history who tries his hardest to actually do every single thing he said he'd do.

It's over for the New World Order.

*sips dick*
Sup Forums will defend this.

>he's keeping all his promises!
>SPOOKY SCARY!!!!!!!

I am almost convinced CNN is just ironic Trump propaganda at this point

hahaahah!!!

Are they seriously turning the fact that he's actually doing what he promised into a negative!?!?

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA wait wait, I might be stroking out from the laughter! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

THEY LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING LEFT! AHHAHAHAHHAHA

this is a great surprise coming after the 8 years to close guantanamo negro

>cnn

the best line

cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/donald-trump-first-week/

>But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House.
But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House.
>But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House.
But the determination to keep campaign promises is verging on an obsession inside the Trump White House.

They can't honestly be this fucking stupid. Tell me I'm not just seeing shit please.

WTF Trump is doing what he said he was going to do!?!?!?
This is even worse than when he had dinner!
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

top keks he's obsessed with keeping campaign promises, what a shit politician

>This is even worse than when he had dinner!
mfw the manufactured outrage over him going for a steak dinner

that whining was truly pathetic

kek, MSM is still completely losing it's collective shit because a politician is doing exactly what he promised during campaign

>not President Trump
Fucking MSM not addressing the president with his appropriate title while still calling obongo "President Obama".

>trump should be lliterally taken

taken where?

what did they mean by this?

Polite clapping.

>trumps speech writer inserts memes into his speeches

wow its like no other writers do this. That writer is based tho.

Just as other anons have said, they literally have nothing left. I have more hope for the future than I have in a very long time.

Also slide thread. Don't forget to sage.

That's like sore losers calling someone a try-hard when playing multiplayer.

>should should

>1 post by this ID
>"Defend" meme
>CNN

Fuck outta here, saged

>I bet this guy plays 12D chess all day long, what a loser

you're seeing the results of 30 years of indoctrination combined with 2 years of propaganda and outright conditioning user. start taking notes because this shit will be thrown into the trash can of history in a few years, everyone will remember it but nobody will put any thought into it.

if you want an analogy, you are basically in 1930s germany, and everyone looking back on you in 10 years will be in 1960s western germany. so many results, so much chaos, so much "explanation", no actual substance.

one of the old sayings was that Trump supporters take him seriously but not literally, while his detractors take him literally but not seriously

I wish.

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

Shouldnt we want our politicians doing what they said they'd do? Or is that really a foreign concept to liberals after 8 years of Obama?

the one promise he didn't keep, LOCK HER UP

I literally heard people criticizing for fulfilling campaign promises as a legitimate criticism. Saying he's a bad president because of it.

soon.

fbi are investigating a lot of people right now apparently and shes on the list.

Sup Forums BTFO

will they ever recover?

I think they are completly lost. Lost their minds, their power, their reason to exist. Just Lost

I could never have imagined it would be this wonderful after the election!

He couldn't keep that one user, he's not a king.
The FBI are "working on it" though. With Trump supervision they might actually be doing their job too.

Will be funny if he starts draining the swamp.

Youre not a part of my community and never will be.

Kill yourself.

>should should

yfw the delegates are finnally at the hands of a true conservative

You know the west is doomed when what's right is evil and what's evil is right. How can people not see the difference but illegals and an immigrant. Brainwashing at its best.

>dat fat shadow
murrica

So it begins

Lol

That's right no goyim pay no attention to the Juden behind the curtain

have you got a folder of this stuff? start a cnn lies thread sometime, daily if you have the goods.

go home ctr.

fpbp

You know your country is has problems when the fact that a politician is following through on their promises is newsworthy.

Copy 'n paste

Did the CM got a stroke writing this?

That's right got everyone who disagrees is a shill

Yes, and...
...yes.

Too much fucking win, but not TOO much.

>Trump is still doing exactly what he said he would do

What does it tell about leftist that this is unexpected and a bad thing? Holy shit this infuriates me more than anything else about this shitshow really

Bigly big.

>Trump does fulfill promises
>TRUMP IS A FUCKING NAZI HOLY SHIT I GOING TO PUNCH A NAZI TONIGHT

>Trump doesn't fulfill promises
>HAHA STUPID NAZI IDIOTS HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE PLAYED BY DRUMPF

STOP DOING WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LAZY AND INEFFECENT LIKE OBAMA
STOP IT
REEEE
i will never get tired of winning

nigger lips

>should should
Fucking fake news...

It's fake. They're making fun of the Bee Movie nonsense because no one saw either of those stupid fucking things.

>that he should should
Typos are debate losers

Looks like our guy has betrayed our trust
Bernice 2020

Qt mmmm

>should should
These retards never fail to surprise me. They didn't even have a read over their title before posting it?

Also yes. A man that went from being a non-politician to POTUS within 18 months should be taken seriously. They're only just realising this?

>doesn't like dsl
gay as fuck
back the fuck of!?!!? sarah is mine

Was there supposed to be an insult in this?
It's CNN finally admitting Trump is everything we asked for.

He used my Screenshot from the /ptg/ too.

it's almost like i elect officials for what they will do

BUT HE EATS PIZZA WITH A FORK AND KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WON"T YOU RETARDS LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals never had a valid argument against Trump to begin with.

>Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises
That's exactly why I voted for him you idiot

Thats it. I am now BTFO by CNN.

No need to defend him, he's done nothing wrong so far.

the only joke I liked from Trevor Noah about Trump was this one

Few days ago from CNN's front page:

"Interest in fulfilling campaign promises borders on obsession in the Trump White House"

>"Now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word."

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Meh you can shit on trump all you like but he actually holds most of his promises and does it so fast that he makes the last couple of us presidents look like lazy cunts.

That guy isnt even American, why does he think he has a right to speak about American politics and influence American peoples political opinions?

This is like when I'm playing Soul Calibur with my brother and I keep dropping combos on his ass and he calls me a cheater.

Isn't ShareBlue the name of a pregnancy test?