Redpill me on infowars, why is it a meme?

redpill me on infowars, why is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=jvBR1eDuj6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

water filters, and pol hates jews...
i watch and listen, hes good folks

Alex jones is a funny guy
And sometimes he is Unironically a great journalist
Mostly he's a shitposting jew selling water filters and snake oil

Alex Jones peddles conspiracy documentaries in an opportunistic fashion. I think I remember when I found him he was claiming Bush was the antichrist. Now he's acting more rational because there's more selling power in it.

alex got major points for BTFOing Cenk with the bill clinton rape shirt and triggering Ana into "GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK"

this

his entertainment value in the journalism field is unmatched when you take everything he says with a grain of salt

Alex is great

He's been around for years and has always stuck to his morals

Boo fucking hoo he doesn't single out the Jews so what, he has said plenty of times their are rich Zionist Jews but it isn't exclusively a Jewish conspiracy and he's right

why is anything a meme?

DOWN WITH THE IMPERIAL SCUM!

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Gee, i wonder why.

Mandatory

youtube.com/watch?v=jvBR1eDuj6I

>redpill me on infowars
THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXISTS, BUT IT'S NOT THE KIKES

He's decent entertainment against liberals, but he's still jew-friendly pro Israel controlled opposition.

>teleprompter free
>good halogen
>it's worse than i said
>berkey pro pure
Five hours of that shit a day is going to spark some memes.

Back in the day, Alex made the most retarded claims ever and was a total conspiretard. Like, not slightly sceptical of the government or anything, but like full on 'don't go outside without your tin foil hat cuz they hit you with the gay rays' kind.
Then again, he was probably just trolling but since the election his content has become far better and a lot more accurate. I even watch him now. Kind of.

>"That'll keep them voting blue," Hillary said dumping more toxic chemicals into the underground Flint water, sealing the MI vote.
>"I-i-is it really necessary to go so far?" Bernie asks, hunched over from being whipped so much. "They're innocent civilians."
>"Silence!" Hillary roared. Suddenly, a small tap as a rock hits the ground. "What was that?"
>"What-er you think you're doing, Hillary?" Jeb yells. He begins scooping the tainted water out using his guacabowles.
>"I'm leading this country to a brave new future," she says, as she motions to Bernie who stomps on Jeb's guac-scooping hand. "I think it's time you had a swim-"
>"Not so fast, globalist scum!" A high-vitality voice echoes through the cave. "Bankai! Filter no jutsu kageyoshi." A thousand water filters emerge from below and descend into the water, purifying it. "Michigan will return to its state of freedom now."
>"Alex Jones!" Hilary yells. "I thought you were controlled opposition?!"
>"Indeed," Jones says, kicking Bernie into the river. "I am. I am," he closes his eyes, and opens them with a sharingan. "I am the CONTROLLED controlled opposition." He claps his hands together without Jeb begging him to do so, unleashing a new spell which lowers the sea levels worldwide, thus dispelling the global warming myth.

haha this is me lmaoing at ur lif buzzfeed

lol, i cant believe this came from a leaf

The niggers of the news:.
70% of what they do is bullshit
30% is good reporting

Leftists: "Not all niggers" but "Yes all inforwars videos"

Have you watched it? Alex Jones is a fucking nut, but I will admit his insanity is pretty funny

Infowars is better than any MSM outlet if you're a critical thinker

AJ has a chair at my dinner table anytime

because it challenges liberal feels
#triggered
#diversityisstrength