Firing up my neurons

Firing up my neurons

i'm going to throw my shit at the next flip i see. i don't se many so i'll have to carry it around in my pocket in a plastic baggy

FPBP

also add a beheaded woman to the Islam one

>islam

fixed

Someone make a fascism one where all the boxes are stacked ten high .

In capitalism they actually pay for a ticket rather than stand behind the fence.

why would a capitalist buy more boxes instead of a ticket?

BUY A TICKET PROBLEM SOLVED

Fpbp

Why do you need plastic bags for this, your culture conveniently let you shart everywhere. How very unamerican

Kek

why would a capitalist lobby for lax immigration and anti-union policy with over 100 million dollars per year instead of just paying fair wages

If he has 7 boxes surely he can afford to buy a ticket to the stadium?

SHART IN MART

>communism and terrorism: only have 3 boxes
>capitalism has 8 boxes, and midget niggers know their place

I see no problem with this.

There's literally 3x the box/wealth creation with the capitalism one. Meaning capitalism is the best at creating boxes.

What libshits don't understand is a heavier creation in boxes isn't all held by one person, but goes back into the economy for good jobs.

Fucking libs. Also, the middle class, which literally like all of us are in, are the same in each

Kike wanna to reuse boxes unlimited.

Muslims don't watch baseball

REEEE THEY ARE VIOLATING NAP BY STEALING A BASEBALL GAME!!

no explosion in the stands

oh, you

Good edit

You wouldn't download a baselball game

>he thinks the "poor" in capitalist countries aren't way more wealthy than the poor in communist and islamic countries
What a retard.

>No TNT box edit
Disappointed

Someone shop in a helicopter dropping someone out of it in the communism one

Regardless of sociopolitical systems brown people still can't afford tickets.

kek

thank you for clearing that up, Kingdom of Jordan, now we will know for the future, inshallah

Each of these represents niggers that didn't want to pay for a fucking ticket to the game.

10 seconds later

truck of peace ploughs through fence

Internet: chain link fence.

Except in the Islam they aren't watching a baseball game, they're watching an execution of a woman.

What does the height even imply? If the boxes are resources, is the height what? Intelligence? Power? Opportunities?

>capitalist
>creating huge excess of boxes
>not renting out excess boxes for one time use
rly?

the Islam boxes should be labeled IED

You aren't even fucking trying anymore. Sage as fuck

serves her right for not wearing her burka filthy whore

this desu senpai

Fixed

Islam isn't a fucking economic system.....

You could have capitalist or Communist Islam person.

At that if you look at Islam countries they tend to have nothing. So fix it to show that they have nothing.

OP is a fail shill fag.

It's supposed to represent privilege or unfair advantages. So you pretty much what you said since Libtards want everything handed to them.

>wealth

Islam is pretty explicit about donating a specific percentage to the poor/needy

So basically what it's saying about capitalism is that if you're super rich it's easier to fall off from a high altitude and die?

>implying commies or Muslims watch baseball

Weak bait.

Fuck off Kenya

s

actually islam does outline basic economic laws for its believers

>islam is now an economic system
rly makes me think
also if the guy in the capitalist system wants to see he can trade his labor to the guy witg the boxes and see
hmmm rly makes me think

r8

Too lazy to do it right, but could somebody just put a guy sitting in the front row of the baseball game in for 'capitalism'? You know, somebody who actually bought the tickets for the game.

The size of the guys represent what they start life with. The boxes represent shit like access to education, Job opportunities and other improvement.

But with the internet, The "wall" is a chainlinkfence, for if you squeeze your eyes, Place your face infront of the hole, You get as good an opportunity as someone with all the boxes.

But if corporations and governnements start putting ads/propaganda (censoring content, Copyrighting around and shutting down places.) Then the quality of content the viewer gets behind the fence is impeded and the user will have to pay/ live with it. And that impedes the access to free education, Which should be accessible to anyone who desires to learn.

That's why the internet should be free and neutral.

>TLDR
We should all be big guys.

>Nobody in the Islam part has been stoned or beheaded
Doubt.jpg

8/10 Ashokrulillah

>boreball
>mothafuckin tanks

looks pretty fun desu

really makes you think

not bad muribro

Madskillz

If you made them white it would be funnier

Great work my bacon bro

hope you know thats intentional satire

(((fair wages))) is a marxist concept, that's why.

I don't get why a religion is being used as a parrallel for two conflicting economic ideologies

Truth.

This makes no sense and its creator lacks a fundamental understanding of what these words mean.

Fixed

No beheaded people or beaten women.
But respectable quality.

6.5/10 close 7/10

>capitalism is the best at creating boxes

>implying the commie boxes don't each represent one food/medicine token that was handed out at the beginning of the month to people who were far enough above their work quotas for the previous month, and were loyal enough to the party to earn one.

Why the fuck would i need 7 God damned food tokens? You can only use 1.

g8 meme, m8.

I've seen like 4 threads shilling for muzzys from penos where's duterte when you need him?

looks accurate to me