Dutch press is writing about this guy like he's Satan himself working his magic as a diabolical puppetmaster

Dutch press is writing about this guy like he's Satan himself working his magic as a diabolical puppetmaster.

Is this true? Is he some kind of Nietzschean supervillain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/01/30/trumps-strateeg-gedijt-bij-chaos-en-verwarring-6480286-a1543739
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's trying to create a complete system of german idealism.

People need to read up on Schelling, Hegel and Kant. All of this was predicted by them.

Let's hope so.

How exactly? Hegelian Dialectic?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Problem is, no one in the world can tell what even happens in white house right now

Nah he's just a total cunt

They've gone Kremlin

Putya barely does anything these days while Trump went on executive order diarrhea

Let me guess, you watched De Wereld Draait Door?
Nothing makes me want to cut the NPO more than that show

I am not against public tv, but the organizations that are on it are outdated. They come from a time when there were still real liberals, 'workers' and Christians and they made programs for them.

Things have totally changed and a program like dwdd caters to what Americans call liberals. Basically SJW bullshit.

I call for a reform. Considering the PVV is the biggest party, it should also have the biggest broadcasting organization, or to put it better: one that represents their views.

If this doesn't happen, I want the NPO to stop alltogether though, as it serves no purpose.

>Is this true? Is he some kind of Nietzschean supervillain?
In the man's own words:"Darkness is good … Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

>representing Dutch views

Thats not what public networks are about. It's about shilling their political views.

Bannon is /ourguy/. Liberals despising him just confirms it.

He's the mastermind and protege of Andrew Breitbart.

Breitbart went to war with the conspiracy of cultural Marxism.

We're in good hands, Sup Forums. He knows exactly what he's doing.

This guy is just name-dropping without saying anything.

I did.

I usually rage quit whenever I see that show these days but I was interested in what kind of hysteria they would go for.

Also, NRC is pretty much taking Ben Shapiro at his word:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/01/30/trumps-strateeg-gedijt-bij-chaos-en-verwarring-6480286-a1543739

>Nietzschean
It's Machiavellian, you fucking retarded Euro-trash

I didn't mean Machiavellian, I meant Nietzschean.

I hope you're right.

Uh-huh.