Pt 4 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110056630
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110074250
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110093343

This is the third thread in the series of this conversation, the last two were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is psychological warfare, to cause as much psychic damage as possible to them. Put another way, its removing the amount of ground they have to stand on, mentally speaking. It will elicit fear and paranoia in them; "even my bastions of liberal thought and ideas are turning against me!"

This is fighting dirty, but it will definitely fuck with some people, further weakening the left. The left has been fighting dirty and have been corrupt for decades though, so its only fair IMO we act in self-defense for ourselves, our ideas, and our country. It is time we started using their psyop weapons against them.

stuff lefties like

HARRY POTTER
STAR WARS
OVERWATCH
STEVE UNIVERSE
HOMESTUCK
SCOTT PILGRIM
UNDERTALE
HUNGER GAMES
ADVENTURE TIME
RICK AND MORTY

Harry Potter is an excellent idea. Try anti-Muggle memes about wizards who are

>too intelligent for muggle tricks

This could easily push a subtly alt-right view of the world while appealing to the special snowflake syndrome

Also, Homestuck and Undertale, but these are difficult weapons due to their highly volatile autism, and only the most advanced meme magicians should attempt anything with that material

definitely do harry potter kek

You have no idea how long I've bee waiting for something like this

This is a great idea and I'm going to help make memes when I get home from work. It's time.

Bump because it looks fun af

Remember artists: Retain your anonymity. If you are prolific, Don't leave hints that can be traced back to you. The left is a dangerous, wounded animal, capable of anything.

Part two of off the dome

Bumping with a few I picked up from previous threads.

Beautiful user

So think of it this way. Voldemort was the good guy. He saw the wizarding world was in decline and tried to fight against it. Tried to prevent the death of the bloodline, which each generation gets less and less and the book implies that wizards are slowly dying off. Muggle technology is now surpassing magic, which shouldn't be possible. It means the new generations of wizards are weak and complacent. They didn't take the muggles seriously, and now they pose a real threat to their survival. IDK something along these lines. I don't feel like rereading those stupid books.

I've got guns bro. If I have to put one down and get found not guilty, I'll get a book deal and my life will be even better.

class.

Clearly you are a veteran of the Meme War

Steven Universe has to be one of the main targets, alongside Harry Potter and Star Wars; the fandom literally hunted down a dude for making a slim fanart of a chubby character, imagine their butthurt if we unleash our meme-magic on them

Some of these are genuinely really funny. These threads have had the best memes since RWSS. Keep it up guys!

Nope. If you ever read the series, the opposite is true, with a narrative shilling the 'Muggles are People Too'.

You people should do that sort of research first.

KEK
Begun, the meme wars have.

(((they))) love orange is the new black

Bathroom to desktop transition bump

Someone summarize Steven Universe for me, I need data for my memes

Oh God please meme alt-right homestuck shit, the butthurt would be legendary.
They're the biggest group of dweeby little cucks I've ever seen.

fuck off and do your own research, anything you could gleam from a summary would be painfully obvious meme potential for anyone who's actually watched the show.

overwatch meme ideas

>casting winston, the gorilla, as stereotypically black, libs will soon get butthurt about their community being supposedly racist

>homophobic jokes about Tracer who was recently revealed to be gay, there was a backlash and libs got butthurt at the community not supporting it, pick at this recent scab

>there's already commentary in the game about multiculturalism, there was a robot uprising and afterwards libs still want robots to live alongside humans, obviously this is dumb commentary for libshits to put in a game and can easily be switched around to have anti-immigration jokes about how it's not wise to let people from a violent unempahtic group live amongst your people

>one of the heroic characters torbjörn supports segregating from robots, cast him as a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, he's also a builder so maybe he can be putting his turrets on the mexican wall or some such memery

>there's a woman who's ability is to literally build walls, make fanart of her helping to build the border wall

>there's a Mexican female hacker villain who's worked for drug cartels, mix her with pro-trump propaganda about "letting in bad hombres" and "not sending their best", if theres a situation where someone hacks something to do with trump, make jokes about it being her since shes a butthurt mexican criminal

>somehow they allowed one of the heroic characters, the German Reinhardt, to style himself after a crusader, his shield uses an iron cross symbol and one of his sprays is literally called "crusader" with a christian soldier with a crucifix on his shield, make some fanart of Reinhardt holding off the muslim hoards trying to invade germany with his force field shield

>have some jokes about the Egyptian mother character circumcising the daughter (which 90% of girls born in Egypt have done to them) just to make people dislike muslims even more, her daughter uses rockets so maybe have some jokes about her firing them into israel

This is a phenomenal idea. I support this.

just photoshop the nonwhite characters to be white and the fat ones to be thin. That's maddening enough to them by itself. Then also slap something right-wing on it. Guaranteed salt.

There's quite a few heavier characters in that show. Anyone remember the Thinner Beauty troll that triggered all the tumblrinas?

>What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

Lady Goyga
Nicholas Minaj
American Whoreor Story
Gayer Things
The Talking Dead
The Gayly Show
Jimmy Cuckel
Stephen Goybert

Fat retarded kid with a fat retarded dad is raised by 3 female sentient gems who perform erotic dances to fuse into each other.

You're a faggot

here a good starting point youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

It's clever, but way too overt. They'll see it coming from too far away. The bloodlines and miscegenation is the wrong way to go, because the books ALREADY established that purebloods like Malfoy were evil and mudbloods like Hermione were good. It needs to be a different avenue of attack.

Let's try this. I found a Cracked article years ago that talked about some pervy parts about Harry Potter. Specifically a part where Hermione is pro rape of an annoying teacher by centaurs, who subsequently develops PTSD. Ron begins mocking said victim with "clop clop" noises.

Dig in, find the article. Broadcast it everywhere about JK's pro corrective rape. Cracked, the now den of SJWs takes the fall, JK gets hit hard, and we can corrupt liberals in the process

They like those shill comedians like Colbert. In fact, that seems to be where they get their political news.

Bump for productive discussion

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Do cony parents as either Finnish or German skin

shitty normie memes like this help

Lefties lose their shit watching Game of Thrones

you forgot RWBY.

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
It wasn't just slimming down senpai

sometimes, the best way to redpill normies is to use liberals own qoutes against them
like how pic related uses hillaries "women are the first victims of war" qoute against her
in the same way, i would suggest using actual qoutes from liberal-loved shows juxtaposed with screenshots that prove how the criticisms apply to liberals and the positive aspects apply to family oriented conservatisim

get that shit on 9gag

Good ideas, user
Will work on these when I get home from work

The priest dude that they blew up was literally Bernie. You could work that angle.

Please post them in twitter/tumblr then post results lads. You have some serious material to use in the memetic warfare.

I didn't make any of these, I just grab my favorites.

Yeah, the bong is right
We start off with 9gag and watch the blowback

Bump

another previous thread, i missed it sorry lads

Italy, you subversive little snake.

I love it. Carry on.

I would advise not to use any of your efforts in the field unless your skills are very polished and it is actually a "good" meme

remember how weak and transparent CTR's attempts to use memes were inthe election and it ended up just being a joke for us and made them look bad.

only the best and most authentic should ever be deployed and the rest used to practice your skills.

like the star wars "when you're a conservative in college"
was edited in exactly the right way resembling twitter and facebook memes.

Overlaying text on top like an image macro in
is a more Sup Forums or old internet way of doing things. it would stand out as foreign if used on twitter.

here's the template

>They like those shill comedians like Colbert.

This. Half of the "DRUMPFTARDS TOTALLY BTFO'D LOLOLZ" threads in their hives are based on something these fuckheads have said.

We never see it here because they know we'll "REEEEEEEEEEE" them out of the room if they post that dumb shit here

What about undertale?

it's full of degenerates and SJWs, BUT it's also infamous for it's fan created alternate universe settings (pic related: Underfell, and fuck me for knowing what it is)

Making a nazi alternate universe and sneaking in some redpills might be viable.

Holy lefty religious icons I can think of

>Beyonce
>Harry Potter
>Angela Davis
>Malalalalalala
>Steven Universe
>Michelle Obama
>"woke" rappers like Kendrick Lamar or some shit idk
>George Takei
>Bill Nye the science goy and other meme scientists
>any shitty netflix original show
>Rick and morty
>The Office
>any tranny at all
>game of thrones more specially Dany
>Nick Offerman

let's use Bill Nye or Neil Degrasse image with quotes about the topics we usually discuss, it's the best way IMO

Stranger things
DOCTOR FUCKING WHO

of course, we should differentiate base don the medium the meme is destined to

good feeback bonglad

Replying to my own post cause it's my only actual contribution other than bumps. I still think this is the way to attack JK and turn liberals against her. When you get on her bad side, she'll encourage subhumans to gangrape you and then she'll mock the victim publicly.

Added bonus was that it was Emma Watson's character that decided to be pro gang rape and anti woman, given that she's now a professional feminist for the UN.

Just beautifull user. We have to practice now, rough times are ahead

Bump. This is excellent.

I think the most thing we can use is harry potter, steven universe, adventure time, game of thrones, star wars, main stream shit like that

This too.

The Rita Skeeter angle might be a good angle to work

Kek

>Bill Nye the science goy and other meme scientists

This is honestly a pretty decent idea.

Rita is fake news personified

Fixed

Yeah. Star Wars, Harry Potter, and John Oliver should be our primary targets.

They're the most relevant, and most easy to abuse. I bring up John Oliver because there are already so many memes of just a text overlay on top of his picture that they'll be able to create and pump out dozens while still being inconspicuous.

Harry Potter due to the author being against us. We can make so many memes that people associate her with us anyway. We'll make the most rabid of her fan base turn on her...might redpill her in the process, kek.

Star Wars is too culturally relevant right now to ignore. A nice angle would be for that last movie FINALLY having a diverse cast...for the expendable group where everyone died. What the fuck Disney, only white people get plot armor?

More like reality is biased against liberals.

why not bill maher? go strait for their prophet. cut the head off the snek

we need the whole information too.

What program can I use on my Iphone to create memes? Pc broke 3 days ago

It's also pretty easy to sell Maher - liberal though he may be, he's got no patience for political correctness and we can work with shit he's already said to make shit he didn't more believable.

fucking gold

That could work considering Asgore, tge monster king, is both blonde AND white.

On top of the name of his theme
song being a german word.

Don't ask me how I know that.

in celphone i dont know. i use photoshop

From older threads

Using the angle of antisemitism could be effective against Rowling, as previously pointed. Start making antisemitic memes about them and you're halfway there

Pic related, a Goblin from the only bank in wizard land

too complicated. they wont read it and they will dismiss it. it should be something that is attracted to the common people.

No, you don't. It's a giant autistic novel's worth of text. Nobody's going to read that shit.

Both Bernie AND Hillary pins? Maybe ditch one of them.

some material

It's dangerous territory. Although we love the idea of Donald Lannister I don't think they would cause he is le bad man. Maybe its just me.

Damn ... I've never noticed this before. This is a very good idea! Accuse jk rolling for anti semitism and tweet it to her. I bet she will respond to this

of course its autistic, but if you read dat post you can get more information to use. its better to read the whole thing in the post, than to read the opinion of other people about the post

There are these 3 alien space rock lesbians, and this fat kid who is half alien space rock lesbian on his mom's side, and the 3 alien space rock lesbians have to teach him how to use his alien space rock powers.

I can't wait to send this to my HP loving liberal girlfriend

At the moment she's in a mental hospital

We could seriously start hijacking the term "gems" to address you-know-what, just like Operation Google

this don't over do it

High Sparrow was Bernie
Cersei and Jaime are Hillary and Bill
Jon Snow is Trump

These are all fantastic. However though just posting them here won't do much since only lefties attacking and trying the dissuade pollacks will come here, and they won't be taking the memes away.

While these are wonderful missiles, they are just sitting in storage. They need to be launched.

A target needs to be selected. We either go all out on one single tumblr, twitter account or facebook page, or select a group so we get as much viewage of these memes possible.

Ideas on possible targets that are going to cause the most liberal viewage and butthurt?

We bare bears should be added as well to the repertoire

>insulting the Sith order like that

Fuck off jedi hippie virgin