In a major war between all states in the middle east

in a major war between all states in the middle east
who does Sup Forums side with in Middle Eastern General?

Nazi Germany

so, us?

Sages

Iran

> France

flag checks out

israel. really the only option, even with all of your tricks.

Lebanon tobehonest
They didn't deserve this shit

thank you greatest ally

we'll probably need a few dozen megaton nukes...
and our navy is not so good, gib us some destroyers

Yeah, we have literally below 20 000 of them in our country, totally checks out you giant faggot
Iran is bro-tier, everyone with half a brain knows it

This. Fuck Israel for being a massive parasitic warmonger.

1. Syria
2. Iran

the standards for being white must have changed dramatically in France

Secretly send arms and money to everyone to ensure as many dead shitskins as possible.

> warmonger
> most wars being declared on by the arabs in attempts to gangbang
> still win

Syria of course.

Israel.
Trump will help you guys to get the Sinai Peninsula because it's /important/ to America, and to Israel of course.
So yeah, obviously Israel, G-d bless you.

Also, when it's time and you get drafted, please keep us posted, and kill Arabs via dank mémés. Thanks.

The Crusader States because I'm not a fucking heretic

Greek Anatolia

Why are you talking about a WASP colonial pseudo-identity as if it meant anything ? 'White' is something you guys use when you want to run a guilt-trip spiel on gullible morons, keep that shit out of here and give some actual arguments since apparently you wanted to discuss something

Israel, I'll never back a muslim in any war.

my point is, that you're a cuck

I side with Death.

> edgelord

This is the only choice

Israel because they're white

Israel forever famm

Entirely depends on the circumstances and who is fighting for what.

I won't side with religious zealots, people looking to expand their borders or bady made arguments.

Israel right now is clearly in the wrong though, won't side with them if a major war broke out and they maintain their current objectives, which I imagine is what you're fishing for.

Numale faggot.

My point is that you're a negative factor in the middle east and Iran needs to get stronger to stabilize the region
They have a long history, great culture, smart people. They got cucked by arabs and Islam but at least they practice the non-prozelyting kind. They need to get rid of their theocracy without falling into degeneracy and they're good for becoming an actual world player

Is kebab removal enough?
every shitskin hates our guts, have commited countless terror attacks because they can't win wars so they resort to shitty guerilla attacks, and those who don't, support these efforts, there will never be peace with Islam, the only solution to the muslim problem is a final solution

Nuke em all

No one, nuke everyone

we are not a negative factor, we are a scapegoat, as a leader of a 3rd world shithole, what is easier?:

> fix your country
> blame the jews

not kikes

Israel

The Reaper.

this

No, every ethnicity has a right to their own states, we've established the ethno-state as the best system within Europe and the Middle-East deserves that too.

Jews deserve their own homeland as well, but not by aggressively expanding into the territories of others.
Jingoism is never a proper answer to justify the killing of people from different ethnicities.

>I will pretend I m not looking this, kid.

Neo-Byzantine Empire

It is not something Israel should want, but need, fertile land is hard to come by in a desert shithole, almost everything is imported, the only advantage Israel has over the countries nearby is far superior technology and diplomatic ties to the USA as well as a huge network of connections between rich kikes from all over the world

Or what is easier :
Establish actual diplomatic ties on an equal footing with your neighbours, reaching peace through mutual compromises and goodwill ?

Or go full retard, grabbing land with settlers, crying about retaliation to the UN and getting your US sock-puppets to get a shadow Israel foreign policy, throwing coups in neighbouring states like you're the second coming of fucking Che Guevara

This. Based iran.

In order:

Israel, Iran, Jordan

>fertile land is hard to come by in a desert shithole
not your land, be grateful daddy USA and mommy UN gave it to you, now shut the fuck up and use your hoe

There are fairly good diplomatic ties with Egypt and Jordan, Syria is in complete turmoil though and Lebanon only has Hesbollah from Iran funded by Hussein Obama, if there is chance for lasting peace, now it is more peaceful then ever, but the fact is, the religion of Islam hates those who aren't Muslim, and Jews even more so, it's no good if the majority of the population can't stand your guts.

meteorite

Iran confirmed for most based non-white middle east country

Anything that puts the Kikes in the oven

Most clay is stolen from either Christians or Zorostarians. Arabs need to be deported back to the Arabian peninsula.

iran. israel is on the wrong side.

Kuwait, it's our puppet state anyway

jews are the problem

As someone supposedly living in the middle east, you're pretty quick in lumping together all kinds of Islams together, and also making a nice amalgam between states and people
You know full well your own government and people do not look kindly on other religions as well, muslims even more so

>every shitskin hates our guts

really? I don't see ISIS attacking you guys? you're supposed to be the biggest enemy of islam but somehow the most extreme islamic terrorist group in the world doesn't even hurt a israeli fly

I WONDER WHY

DESU since ghadaffi and Saddam were assassinated I think you kikes are the only ones worth caring about anymore. What a world we live in.

Why don't we just bomb the whole fucking place up and be done with it.

No one because whoever wins still means you lose

Again, I'm not wishing for the Jewish people to be killed or to disappear, you have a right to your own ethnic homeland within the Middle-East as much as Albanians have a right to live in Europe.
Despite Albanians being relatively different from us, they're still Europeans.

But your country is not respecting the laws and actively undermining the peace within the Middle-East, your coutnry is not willing to sign the NPT and your government is actively taking as much land as possible before the eventual backlash that will solidify the Jewish borders.
This is helping to make the Middle-East the shithole it is today, I understand that the Middle-East as seperate ethnic states is a relatively new idea.
The identity of these states has not been solidified yet and could go either way, which is causing a lot friction and fear, especially within the Muslim communities who want to establish a Sharia fundamentalist Shia or Sunni state, versus people who want a secularized Western system.
And I understand the fear that Israeli people have as well to be in the middle of this and hated by pretty much everyone around you, that fear is defenitely justified, but the Jewish solution of compressing themselves within Israel, creating a strong in-group prefference while blocking off outsiders and constantly being on the offensive while justifying that with sort of a Roman Jingoist belief in "acting first" is not going to help you.
This is what caused the frictions within Europe with the Jews in the first place, the Jewish distrust of the gentile and the acting as sort of your own country within these European states caused more distrust from the European people which eventually saw the rise of Hitler and the holocaust from a long series of events that started before WW1.

Not saying open your borders to Muslims, I completely understand and respect the desire of Israel not to, but try to reach out and gain some better allies within the Middle-East for starters.

>be an ethnic group
>have the right to own ethnic homeland
NO
O

Who else is there?

I support ever Muslim state that wars with Israel and hopefully one of those states will suicide nuke you

DELET THIS

Over a thousand years of ethnic and religious tensions have created these ethno-states with these borders.
People have fought for over at housand years for the safety of their particular group, they've build walls from wood, limestone, fieldstone and bricks to keep people out.
More than half of human discovery was invented simply to win wars over their enemies and establish themselves within a moderate peaceful society.
Thousands of trade deals, treaties, vassalages and satelite states have been established to try and keep the peace.
Almost no borders stay the same for over 10 years with actual debate, let alone in history long past when it was established with weaponry.

If you think that there is a better solution than anthing we have tried so far then let me know.

She's 21, you don't think she gobbles Mohammed's dick every week in Turkland?

I side with all of them and wish them all the best of luck in annihilating eachother.

this is so fucking wrong i can't even decide where to start from. you're actually saying everything that humanity achieved is because of ethnic groups. stop this shitpost you Van Der Cuck

as much as Albanians have a right to live in Europe.
>Despite Albanians being relatively different from us, they're still Europeans.
Explain this. Why are Albanians different?

No, I'm saying that a lot of things that humanity has achieved has been used to kill one another in ethnic tensions.
I'm not saying that the Hitlerian idea of pure races divided among countries is what makes countries and people great, obviously a lot of history has been spend within larger empires of different ethnic groups and immigration has undeniable benefits to a society's economy together with free trade and cultural products being imported and exported creating a better and coherent world.

I'm saying that if you don't give people a place where they are the majority of an ethnic group within a homeland, you will eventually get severe ethnic tensions within most areas of the world.

They're a Muslim majority in-group that often don't see themselves as Europeans despite their European heritage.

They also don't like to mingle with European politics that much and are often simply forgotten as even being a country within Europe to begin with together with Bosnia.

Based Syria, fuck the kikes.

>I'm saying that a lot of things that humanity has achieved has been used to kill one another in ethnic tensions
>in ethnic tensions
name one significant war based on ethnic tensions in history beside WW2

Iraq duhh

IRAN4LIFE

Limited to one country because I cant possibly name them all:

>Chinese ethnic conflict for territory and establishment of the Chinese people
>Chinese ethnic conflict with Tibet
>Chinese ethnic conflict with the Proto-Turks
>Chinese ethnic with the Manchurians
>Chinese ethnic conflict with the Mongols

And this is a relatively shut-off country alone, need more?

Acting first has saved us more then once.
with so many aggressive states, you cannot make any mistake.

But given how you're the netherlands and have never been in a war for over 70 years i doubt you would get it

This.
The only reason they're a sharia shithole is CIA intervention, and they're still the least shit of all the CIA interventions.

it's not about personal relativist arguments here, your country is doing things that it is not allowed to do and is defenitely helping to undermine the peace.

Jingoism is not a meaningful argument, you cannot prove that you did save yourself from a foreign attack because you already engaged in combat.

desu, i expected more support towards israel, guess nu-pol loves the arab cock, enjoy your refugees

Every Indo-Pakistani war
Every Arab-Israeli war

Did Jordan ever do anything bad?

i said SIGNIFICANT wars

all those who have lost

On our very first day of independence, the first hour, we were attacked by several arab states, goes to show who really wants peace, land was bought by the jews and sold by from the arabs, but then they wanted it back, who are the jews now?

the six day war was _formally_ started by israel by attacking syria, jordan and egypt, after growing tensions such as a naval blockade in the red sea by egypt, the kicking out of a UN rep from egypt, and troops amassing at the borders.

Is acquiring clay really an 'ethnic conflict' apart from the fact that a bunch of theocratic mountain niggers just happen to live on that clay?

Attack Israel and lost

Arab-Israeli war is the starting point of this discussion so you can't use it as an evidence for itself.
>indo-pakistani war
ayy lmao nobody in the first world gives a shit

>SIGNIFICANT wars

Why significant?

I like jordan honestly, sure at first they wanted to get free land and they owned jerusalem for 2 decades, but then we got it back and ever since then they never dared to fuck us up.

Syria

I like rooting for the underdog

>a (((semit's))) killing semit's
a man can only hope

Preferably I would like to see the whole lot destroyed. Failing that, in order of countries I would like to see destroyed, Israel followed by Saudi Arabia then whichever order you like as long as those two are first to go.

/thread

>Don't mingle with European politics and are forgotten
Because they're dirt poor and thus irrelevant. They have been trying to enter the EU since at least 2000.
>Muslim majority
It's not practiced and is only in name. No one wears burkas.

you already know the answer
basically anyone who is gonna drown the dessertkikes

Still me. Significant because you were talking like everything made by man has been made because of ethnic related fights

Iran.

They pose the least threat and the least capable of stabbing us in the back.

Kebab is still better than Matza,

>This cringe
>these arguments
>this kike albanian alliance

>wars started by Arabs
1967 was half a century ago, you're still crying muh shoah so I guess I should expect kikes crying muh war
>implying kikes in the US like Sheldon Adelson haven't bought out the entire Republican Party to ensure the US fights and dies in Israeli wars
Fuck off kike, its one thing to dislikes sandniggers, it is an entirely different thing to be so bucked you waste 1 trillion dollars and 10,000 lives for a parasite like Israel

THAT is the definition of cucked.

I fuck Serbian girls just so you know ;)