Last time you paid to watch a Hollywood movie?

I start

Last time was in december 2012 when I watched The Hobbit.

Your move. I want to see many who can beat me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_e9Hr3dxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

h*rry potter part 2. also in 2012 i believe.

>Rogue One
what a disaster

>2016
>dr strange
>mfw

secret life of pets i think but that was only because my stupid gf wanted to see it

I have never been to a movie theater in my life and I never will. If i really want to watch a movie I'll watch the camrip and then torrent the BDs like a smart person.

2.50€ for 'The Accountant' at the cinema, couple of months ago.

that was the year I discovered how to sail the high seas

2008 Gran Torino

Last year I went to see Dr. Strange. It was surprisingly good, and I mean that on a moral level. It was a classic tale of pride leading to a fall, followed by redemption through self sacrifice.

2014 avengers winter soldier
I didnt even go to see star wars episode 7 which btw was a piece of a shit once I saw it.

Star Wars tfa, before that the hobbit

10 Cloverfield Lane. And I saw Zootopia but bought a ticket for 10 Cloverfield Lane.

1995 Waterworld

DrStrange & Rogue One, & Civil war last year- I have an 8 year old & we've been good goys

It's not that I even watch them without paying anymore. I just don't watch them. Hollywood is toxic.

Literally a decade ago I rented some movies when I was on night shift. The last I went to a movie theater was in the 90s. I haven't watched TV at home in 15 years

July 2012 Batman The Dark Knight

Fuck Hollywood. I hope Trump makes it hell for them

I don't I will never go to a movie theater ever again desu, 2001-2003 were the days (LOTR)

Star Wars Phantom Menace, 1999?

The I started torrenting but after awhile I realized that the shit in Hollywood wasnt even worth the download time

SW Episode 7
what a disaster.

The first time in 10 years was to take my mom to see Independence Day 2 on her birthday because she really liked the first one.

It will be another 10 years if ever.

Everyone who are pro-Trump should boycott Hollywood.

we should get something trending about standing against hollywood by torrenting movies

get every normie using the pirate bay

I'm married so I have to go see every piece of shit that comes out.

hillary's america. before that was 2000 when i was a teen working at the theater.

I'm a chick I don't pay for anything

Never.

Watched split with some friends last weekend

2009. Some asshole dragged me to the Hangover

Saw Fantastic Beasts this month.

Prometheus in 2012

2014... Gf went shopping in mall i got bored and went to watch that newest 300 movie i think or idk what is it...

Same, last time I took a grill to movie.

Or was that 2 Gunz in 2015? I dunno.

Fury Road.
Was an alright Mad Max even is the wives were slightly annoying.

Jurassic park 1994.

2015, The Glib Facsimile Awakens

Fell for the "It can't be worse than the prequels!" meme

Manchester by the Sea, so last month
Pretty enjoyable tbqh

must have been in 2004 or something. hollywood films are absolutely pathetic. i honestly dont understand how adults watch them.

Today. Took my gf to see the new Resident Evil. It was pretty good, but a little violent (I'm American and tend to forget other cultures aren't raised with this kind of media)

went to see a doggo's purpose last night

I think I've saw 12 last year.

In order of which I enjoyed the most to least

Captain America Civil War
Rogue One
Deadpool
Dr Strange
Jungle Book
Star Trek Beyond
Fantastic Beasts
Batman Vs Superman
Secret Life Of Pets
Independence Day 2
Zoolander 2
Suicide Squad

American Sniper in 2014 or whenever that was

where are your tits?

You're the exact reason they keep making trash films.

La La Land since my girlfriend wanted to. Boring.

The 1st 5 on the list weren't trash imo.

Life of pets was with my Nieces, most others were with my GF

thats the last one i bought too

I paid to see the last Trailer Park Boys movie in theater.
All of the other movies I watch are 10 or more years old

Unfortunately I saw The Schwartz Awakens when it came out. Would rather spend my leisure time listening to music and playing the guitar so I will probably hold out on Hollywood until the new Alien movie comes out.

The Village, 2004
Paid for myself, a date, and snacks. The last time I dumped almost $50 into that garbage.

Finding Nemo 2003

Dennis the Menace back in 1993. Saved up my pocket money to go watch it as a kid.

Now I torrent everything.

Yes, everyone on this board should pay to go see Clint Eastwood & Mel Gibson movies.

Force Awakens with a group of friends. Although I did have a flask the entire time.

Gurdians of the Galaxy was the last one I saw sober.

Split 6/10
Hacksaw Ridge 9/10
Hell or High Water 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_e9Hr3dxE

Torrent all my movies

I do t think I ever paid to see a movie because whenever I used to go to the theater back when I was a kid it was with family and they'd end up paying because I had no money then

Just watched apocalypse now last night

Like music, the future is homemade low-budget movies on youtube or some other host. Looking forward to the gaming market getting raped in similar fashion.

an actual movie? 2011 dragon tattoo. i know, feminazi sweden blah blah i know!

Apocalypse Now
c.1981

Not kidding.

Make Hollywood Great Again pussy

wait, no, (((jewrassic world))).

>Rogue One
Not at a normal movie theater though. At a Cinema Grill for date night with my wife. Enjoyed a Pizza a pitcher of Yuengling beer and some fried mozzarella. Will never go to regular movie theater anymore.

Right and then it gets shut down and I have nowhere to download obscure beta Windows versions

i saw sing like a week ago with a friend of mine
before that maybe american sniper idk

I never have. The last movie I saw in the theater was finding nemo as a kid and my mom paid for it

frozen

it was at the dollar theater though, so i don't feel too bad

>implying it's not the whitest movie of the decade

Doctor Strange. I went with my family, pretty fun.

oh brutal kys please

I only watch horror movies

Godzilla, 2014.

damn dude you are literally a faggot. i know a lot of people who go to every single shitty superhero movie and they are all disgusting

1999 Episode 1

Maybe the people you know are all disgusting.

and maybe you don't know about Showcase de-lux

Post feet.

Haven't fiven my schekels to Hollywood since 2012 when i went and saw Prometheus. That one hit me hard since i really loved Bladerunner. But after Prometheus i promised myself i would never pay a dime to white hating Hollywood again. I'm determined to honor that decision until the very last end.

around 2 months ago to watch Hacksaw Ridge

A few months ago for Arrival.
Before that Fury Road.

Star Wars VII

that traumatized huh? well don't worry, mesa no blame you annie.

The Avengers 2012

Inb4 dc cucks complaint

How can people still pay to watch capeshit?

Marvel just autist-spam movies, they are worse than a fucking somali mother who spam kids.

It gets boring.

lel... yeah, after that i decided to never pay for movies again

Was probably 2011. Movies just stopped mattering to me.

Rouge one was crap
it needs to be underneath batman vs superman

Manchester by the Sea a couple months ago.
It was bretty damn gud.

That new garbage film Blair witch project, shit fucking sucked but there was a thing here and there that I liked.

The last movie I paid for was Inception.
Before that Avatar.

Saged for stupidity

really?

I thought I was half decent.

88% on the tomatometer so a majority will agree with me

Pay yeah but why would I go see them when I can play them at home?

The shitty theater in this shithole town doesn't play fucking good movies anyways

Forrest Gump not sure what year

I was in cinema with friends on Everest in 2015.
I hate most new movies tbqh, wouldn't ever go to cinema if it depended on me.
I do pirate movies, though. Mostly older ones, but if I see a new one that people I trust say is good, I sometimes give it a shot.

the ultimate cuck movie. bitch doesn't fuck him until she literally has aids. fuck that fucking movie.

Alien, 1979

Sicario, 2015
before that, it was Kingdom of Heaven, 2005

wonder what i'll watch in 2025

I went to see XXX a few years ago, needed more lesbian propaganda for me masturbate to in the theater

I watched Rogue One last month. I'm going to go see John Wick 2 when it comes out.

Rogue One and before that, Ghostbusters. I'm fucking done with Hollywood at this point. It's all just nostalgia shit and jewish propaganda.