(((Media))) is meming civil war

Lügenpresse is at it again. Leftists have been attacking the right and they celebrate it as punching Nazis is a good thing. Then when they get the predictable response eventually, they pin it on Trump.

archive.is/gnFx4

This has all happened before. Listen to this timely message.

youtu.be/pxSLCmwEsG8

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/826463236908318720
youtube.com/watch?v=68i0bd2BIKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so, some limped wristed faggots try to punch someone and then cried like babies when they got punched back?

The Right Wing Death Squads are just waiting for the final leftist chimpout. You know, where they start to try and be fast-teams but instead of rifles, they have dildo brand assault dildos.
We will come out of the shadows with real weaponry and the civil war will be done in a day.

Pretty much.

Policepoppedmyballoon.mp4

oh shit, why did those evil natzzzzs have to attack those innocent "progressives"?

Fuck commies

Here's the playbook they'll be using.
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

They played victim as they attack. I have never seen so many Jewish tricks as I have this last year. They really want to start up the Red Terror. SA when?

SA is already formed / forming. Things will be different next time the commies try to attack one of us.

thats gotta hurt lol

fuck them blood for blood

Because they want to be hit back. Remember the people they sent in Trump raalies to create fights? Same shit. Old monkey using old tricks.

the shear audacity of this is amazing, not even a week goes by since "punching nazis is hilarious" and they are crying about this?

No one but the left pays attention to HuffPoo

Don't worry, Trump will tweet about it in due time.

link to vid of beating? I'd like to fap

The pedos that are powering this rise in faggotry the last few days have $40 million to waste like they did during the election.

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Why??...

>violent during the campaign
>media never reported on it
>knock out a trump supporter at an airport protest
>media doesn't report on it
>report this
I hate this timeline.
How do we fix the media?

By destroying it

It's simple, begin terror attacks on the media.

By continuing to expose everything they do and constantly reminding them who and what (((they))) are.

Literally how many conservatives have been assauoted in the last 18 months. Y liberals?

No this timeline we have a chance

In thebhillary timeline we would be openly suppressed probably actually sent into reeducation by now to fix our "psychological disorder" of disliking global interests

Can confirm

Funniest part about this, is it's fake. Okeefe released a video about this incident.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/826463236908318720

YES, TIME TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE CIVILIZATION DESTROYERS!!!

Does the AUG really kick brass in operators mouth? Fucking hell

When the left starts claiming it's OK to physically assault people for holding beliefs they disagree with, they make it ok for themselves to be physically assaulted for their beliefs.
The fact they don't realize this show how intellectually stunted they are.

if youre garbage and shoot left handed

Only for degenerate lefties

Attack never actually happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=68i0bd2BIKk

If you shoot it off hand like most side eject bulpups...but you can convert it to lefty.

it begins.

> trump supporters going to support their candidate get attacked
> *crickets*
> libtards fuck up with other people and get fucked
> HE IS STARTING A CIVIL WAR!

It's a part of their doublethink. Any of their actions are "justified", as they're deluded by their echobox communities and the lugenpresse in general, while the actions of their "enemies" are always in the wrong.

>HuffPo
Please, even diehard lefties know it's trash

> Huffpost

at this point, who read that unironically?

that can't be real

It's real

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. "

Until we are willing to die ( or at least go to jail/prison ) for our cause, nothing will happen. That or we all rise up at the same time, storm the media outlets and string them up in trees,

I've seen a number of liberal writers that want David Brock to go away. They believe that he did more harm than good this election cycle. If they're right, I hope he sticks around.

Yes it ejects backwards. There are many brass defelctors out there, though. Best one on the market is from corvus.

You're gonna sit here and tell me that the HuffingaTonofPaint is lying to us??

Bullshit.

So they glorifying Richard Spencer getting punched in the face, they cover up violence at the inauguration and at trumps rallies in Chicago and San Jose, they support people disrupting commerce at airports

But a couple fags get attacked and now it's the evil right wing being violent. Fucking scum

the media needs to be fucking jailed for this shit

"Hey liberals! Lets go out there and PUNCH SOME NAZIS!"
>gets the shit kicked out of them
"Trump supporters are so violent!!!"

Maybe they want a sort of arab spring in the USA, like Egypt, Libya,Syria, and Ukraine

The irony being that they will get their Arab Spring but it will involve the media getting dragged out into the streets.

Meanwhile Rupert Murdoch will be far away.

This shit is what is pissing me.

I used to meme about Day of the Rope as a passing thought, but only in the past few days have I had a burning desire to change things in this country.

he didnt get the shit kicked out of him. In the video he just got dragged out while crying then claimed he got his neck broke even though theres a video of him arguing with O Keafe outside perfectly fine later.

The fucking media has to pay for this shit.

kek'd

Media will pay for this shit in hell

KEK WILLS IT!

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

Thank you based Beelzebub

>keep suckerpunching guys
>guys eventually start hitting you back
>cry about how they're fascists

Guess the antifa faggots shouldn't have tried playing the Knockout Game if they weren't prepared for the consequences of getting their own asses beat.

this is good
leftist only respect violence
the more you kill the more they will respect you

Good fuck antifa
"#punchanazi! fuck fascists and america!"
"OMG a nazi punched me help police murder"

IT'S THE JERSEY DEVIL

VADE RETRO

did Sup Forums block webms?

Straight out of the femenist playbook.

test

They must hang