Trump san

Honestly.. foreigners who are in University doing a masters in stem or something similar and want to emigrate to the US and get a job there, how would you feel if Trump closed America for 4 years?

It's all about empathy isn't it? Days ago I didn't feel nothing for the Iranians stopped at jfk that had green cards and were in america legally, one of them was doing a phd in stem ffs.. days ago I was all in favor for trump, things changed so quickly, by hearing my uncle tell me that all immigrants that want jobs in the USA will be banned (it was fake, might happen tough who knows), I had a knot in my stomach, I felt sick.

There was some talk that pol used to be where the degenerates congregated but now it's where good values congreate, however emphaty is still long gone isn't it? The USA was founded on christian values, entirely by European immigrants.

Should you accept refugees? Absolutely, you would want them to do the same for you wouldn't you? (regardless if they did it currently or not), If tommorow yellowstone explodes and all off you go up to canada you would want in wouldn't you? I think you should see what is happening with europe and try to do a better job than German did or Sweden, not block people from iran that had green cards and are doing phds in physics in america, that makes no sense.

Is some Buddhism/Christian values along with a right wing sense of masculinity and strength the ultimate way to go?

I want to Elon Musk to America, you can achieve so much in your country, please make leftists realize how amazing your country is, bring back the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH spirit, you are the pillar of civilization.

and please let us qualified Europeans, South Africans and others in, I'm aware of the Indian visa problem, but that is caused by bad police, don't ban all of us who are educated and want an opportunity at changing the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men
youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for some discussion

more bumping

>Honestly.. foreigners ... want to emigrate to the US and get a job there
Trump has given American jobs to thousands of foreigners without the slightest bit of scrutiny. H1B, illegal labor, jobs in China, he really is the king of the Globalist Elite!

cmon I want foreigner opinions to

>muh feelings

kys

you're a future caliphate

>how would you feel if Trump closed America for 4 years?
This is the only relevant point of discussion in your blog post, and is a request for an op ed, so I'll oblige.

I would be truly disappointed. However, if I was fleeing a shit hole, I'd be understanding and complicit. Why?

Well, all you need to do is ask yourself "Why am I fleeing said shit hole?"

There's your question, answer, and reasoning behind the answer. Nuff said. next thread.

I wish USA just put a halt to EVERY immigration. Europeans, niggers, poos. whatever. Fuckers need to fix their own countries instead of running from problems.

Thank you for the response burger, I do agree the rest of was a little ranty, but I had to get it out, I'm young.

I don't understand the

"Well, all you need to do is ask yourself "Why am I fleeing said shit hole?"

What do you mean by this?

Have a girl friend

>Should you accept refugees? Absolutely, you would want them to do the same for you wouldn't you?

Oh fuck off. That is one elementary school tier argument.

What if I want to go to the us to work for a company I love (spacex) and I have all the requirements? Isn't it up to them to accept me?

Not the government to decide, but the private company?

>Days ago I didn't feel nothing
Stop talking like a spic.

But you would, wouldn't you? a friend of mine had jewish grandparents who fled to portugal, he's my best friend.

Say something happens in belgium and you need to escape, wouldn't you like to have a country that welcomed you and saved your and your families lives? I know I would, this is basic emphaty isn't it? Do not confuse me for a islam apologist, I believe it needs a reform and it needs to be talked about in the mainstream.

I'm trying my best, burger.

>What if I want to go to the us to work for a company I love (spacex) and I have all the requirements?

>I

Me. It's all about me. Everything revolves around ME. I'm a special snowflake.

Shut your cunt mouth you little piece of shit. You were born in Portugal. You have no right to tell any other country who they should let in. If they want to deny your brown ass' entry into the US they have the right to do it.

You are not entitled to move to the US just because you want to. Your wishes and aspirations regarding this topic are worth absolutely nothing.

>But you would, wouldn't you?

That couldn't be more irrelevant. Arguing with hypothetical scenarios like that is utter nonsense. The hypothetical scenario that me and my family would need escape Belgium is not an argument. It's a pathetic attempt to boost your irrational ranting about your feelings by appealing to emotions.

You should give all your belongings to a hobo, for you'd like someone to do the same if you were in his shoes, wouldn't you?

It's not all about me, what if you want to go to work at say.. microsoft? or apple? or lockheed? etc.. and they want to hire you because they like your work?

Also we're not brown, we're all white, we have almost no muslims and christianism is king, are you projecting my friend?

I know I'm not entitled, that's kinda obvious isn't it? I'm just arguing if private entities like my work and want to hire me who is the government to say they can't? One of my favorite designers is Johny Ive and he's british and he got to apple because steve jobs was obsessed with his work and made the decision to hire him, look at arquitecture firms for the best example of this rational policy, that's all I'm saying.

I don't think the last point is irrelevant at all, and the comparison isn't fair, if my house is on fire I want fireman to help me..

There are loads of reasons why hobos exist, war refugees however exist because of war, I think it's more logical to try and help them than emotional, it is emotional when you try to help them and ignore the problems that might occur and call everyone that points them out xenophobic white nationalists.

its not about what FEELS good today.
its about what IS good for my grandchildren.

I felt bad about chopping my dogs balls off but I sure as hell did it anyway and I'm going to feel bad about denying entry to third-world genetics, but I'm going to try and do it anyway.

but how many refugees is the US actually getting per year? I understand hard and unfavorable decisions need to be made, but not even Trump agrees ffs.

Do you agree with this policy? theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men

I will die here before going to some shitskin country. FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY FUCKING NIGGERS

>I'm just arguing if private entities like my work and want to hire me who is the government to say they can't?

The private company can relocate it's place of business if it has a problem with that.

>I don't think the last point is irrelevant at all, and the comparison isn't fair, if my house is on fire I want fireman to help me..

I know you lazy Southern cunts don't work and pay taxes but if you live in a state, it is supposed that the fire department of your town extinguishes the fire, for the fire departments is funded bu tax money. Some refugees dying in fucking Syria is not a house on fire.They can be saved by their government if their government wants to help them. If not... well too bad for them. Not my problem. They are not Belgian and I have nothing to do with them and I'm certainly not obliged to help them. The fact that I might be in their shoes one day changes absolutely nothing. I intend not to be their shoes.

>I think it's more logical to try and help them than emotional

Well your thoughts are shit. You can go and help them if you want but stop demanding that everyone else should do that too. I'm not my brother's guardian.

>Also we're not brown

Yes you are. And you sound like an everyday political studies cunt.

>Wall of text
>CTR bait
>Self-Bumps
>Proxy replies

Fuck off lad

>The fact that I might be in their shoes one day changes absolutely nothing. I intend not to be their shoes.

That's easy to say, but the moment shit its the fan in your country you'll wish people did the same for you and your family, some wont, but those that do, you'll be thankfull for it. We've different views on this, why are you so mad? There have to be compromises of course, my country wouldn't allow all of alepo to come and live on the capital, that would be unsustainable and lead to social unrest.

I'm not demanding anything, just giving my opinion.

Why do you hate us?

>That's easy to say, but the moment shit its the fan in your country you'll wish people did the same for you and your family, some wont, but those that do, you'll be thankfull for it

Stop appealing to emotions. This is not your elementary school debate competition. That is not even an argument.

>We've different views on this, why are you so mad?
>Why do you hate us?

Because you are a stupid cunt with copy paste opinions from your political sciences professor.

Now, go and give all your belongings to a hobo. You would want someone to do the same thing to you if you were homeless.

Why aren't you going already. You could be in that situation in one day.

If I'm appealing to anything I'm appealing to morality, if each refugee was a 8ft carnivorous dinossaur I logically wouldn't let them in.

I'm doing chemical engineering next year and you're oversimplifying the hobo argument, we portuguese do food runs for them and have a pretty sizable food bank to, I'm obviously not going to give a hobo my car and all my cash, just like I won't do that for a refugee, that's what compromises are, but I will not expel them from the streets where they sleep.

Your argument sounds to me like the "Why invest and explore space if we have so many problems on earth to figure out still, we should be fixing those first".

>Why invest and explore space if we have so many problems on earth to figure out still, we should be fixing those first".

Refugees are not an investment you spastic autist.

That's not what I implied, I'm making fun of the people that say "Why Spend Money on Space Exploration When We Have So Many Problems Here on Earth?" it's a stupid argument, even if discoveries didn't trickle down to our daily life, wish I believe haven't since what.. 5 years ago perhaps, yet we still invest in space.

This seems the whole basis of your argument

And you still have made zero arguments not based on
>muh feelings

Go and help the rag people if you want to but stop demanding that other people should do it too.

Its a 3 month moratorium on immigration so we can shore up our laws and agencies. Not an eternal Ban.

Honestly, once shits under control, I vote we take the productive segment of south Africa and integrate it into the US, with foreign aid funds now used to establish a new home area in the US.

Maybe central Florida.

Yea I never did such demands, I stated my opinion, if you read I didn't use the word must, I think you should, like you've been doing for many years.

This women : youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY was a somali refugee and is today one of the louder voices for reason and reform for islam.

I have to study, not everything is black and white.

Best wishes, I like your chocolate.

Yea I know I read the order, I'm playing hypotheticals.

I think we all agree the green card situation was a shitshow tough

Should be California. There will be plenty of space once millions of illegals are deported.

Your hypothetical come across as political instead of hypothetical. Its a good idea to preface a thought exercise with such a statement. Now your message and attempt will be watered down due to your "apparent" bias or subtle hostility. Not attacking you, just calling it like it is.

Green card thing was actually acceptable due to the reality of the situation. There was mass fraud involved with "green cards" during the Obama administration, a lot of people got them that were never supposed to have them. There again, needs to be time for an internal audit.

I'm sorry if I came out with a shtick of hostility, it wasn't my intent.

I got to go study thanks for answering I had no idea about the Obama green card fraud.