How often do you see this flag in the street?

How often do you see this flag in the street?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4
youtube.com/watch?v=PWJpwc21Ft4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

often
t.Florida fag

Quite often suprisingly in Cuckanada.

too often. Fucking traitors.
preserve the union you insecure,redneck assholes.

When I was in Houston I only saw one. I thought it would be more popular

not often enough.

nah the US is done for
let it die

every godam day. t. tennessee

Once in a while in Florida. Usually flown by someone insufferable to be honest.

Here in rural NE Indiana it's everywhere. Especially in the truck bed format that you showed.

At least once a week, rarely more than five or six times.

More in the summer when people have mud trucks and convertibles out.

t. St. Louis area, Missouri, United States.

Everyday down here in Georgia

Southern KY, very rarely. A couple of people fly it in their yard. The flag is usually poorly kept and little more than tatters.

Once a week. Guy the next town over has one in front of his house, on the town's main road.

Southern Mass.

>Be the South
>All is well
>Provide more for the North than they provide for you
>Suddenly they get jelly of your giant cock
>Start adding legislation to limit your productivity.
>Tell them to fuck off
>They dont
>Leave the union
>They throw a bitch fit, start throwing their shit and dont know how to survive with you.
>They proceed to agress you because democracy ends where their feelings begins
>Slap their shit
>SEE CLEM I TOLD YOU THE SOUTH WAS EVIL ALL I HAD TO DO WAS AIM A BUNCH OF CANNONS AT THEIR TOWNS AND SEND SHOULDERS TO KILL THEM
>War ensues
>North wins
>"Wow the south was totally a bunch of evil racists. Totally. No one should fly that flag"

i live in a NYC suburb
1 guy has a an f150 plastered with treason flags, bush/cheney and trump/pence stickers

I've seen it a couple of times in California

Pretty often despite being in northern NE

That gives it character

Every day, I fly that flag in my front yard.

slavery is immoral and you deserve everything you got treasonous scum

watch this get BTFO festus
youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4

i've tattooed it into my retinas so it's all i see

Never illinois

Frequently.

>t. South Carolina

yeah
fl also well
s.fla so cuba2.0
its always someone whos flying it against black people instead of a philosophical stance of southern pride

History is written by the victor. Other breaking news: Water wet.

>says nation that is litterally dieing

>Slavery is immoral
>Uses the Federal Reserve Note
>Not knowing an alternative form of slavery.
There will always be slaves.

Then you won't see THIS!
*charges at you with katana*

Funny that it's thought of as racist or anything other than a battle flag to represent pride of the southern states. It was never racist until a couple years ago. I never see it. In fact, outside of government buildings, I don't think I've ever seen one.

Not enough in Michigan.
Of course, that's because I live near Niggopolis. I'm sure there's lots of those flags innawoods

>destroyed by shoulders

The South confirmed for dyel

thank you leaf
please enjoy 20% off your next usa visa application

Aside from the one in my room, not much.

South West of Montreal you find them quite often as front license plates

Stop this bullshit meme; google search for southern accounts of the war.

literally thousands of sources detailing the conflict from a southern perspective.
Stop being a lazy platitude spewing nigger

A lot, I live in South East Ohio, pipeliner territory. Everyone working here oddly enough isn't from Ohio. I myself am from New York, but hey... $100hr for demolition work in mines = worth moving for a few years. I DO miss good food and intellectually based conversations though, not going to lie.

That being said, every hillbilly out here flies Dixie from "muh Chevy" and goes "muddin'" on the weekends.

Washington State

How are we dying*?

all the time bc I live in Louisiana. dixibooism is retarded though and needs to stop.

But slavery wasn't the issue of of the civil war it was just the last straw that broke the camels back

Quite often in the Ozarks, quite often...

He was saying that to Estonia

Nvm

Only on stickers usually next to Trump 2016 ones

Everyday

>t. Georgia boy

>muh loyalty to foerign Monarchs

Tea sipping southerners = DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

SE Mn here
Surprisingly very much

All the time here in FL.

every day

i see at least one every weekend.. Michigan

>literally thousands of sources detailing the conflict from a southern perspective.
>muh 6 gorillion
>t. (((news)))

This

Florida is weird. North Florida is where the nigs and the dixies lives. Gainesville is where collegefags lives. Central Florida is the beginning of Hispanic Florida. Polk County is pretty much North Florida. When goes south, shit is getting bizarre. Southwest area is mostly retirefags, Palm Beach is full of nigs, Broward is Yankeeland, Miami and Monroe is Cuba.

no nigger it was the issue everything else was the straw

every states secession declarations said as much. Face it; southerners were immoral cucks worshiping at the feat of old money eurocuck families and their American fiefdoms

If you go to B93 Birthday bash in the western mitten it is a sea of stars and bars

also, heres a 40+ min lecture by southern historian William C. Davis on the nature of the CSA

youtube.com/watch?v=PWJpwc21Ft4

2edgy4mainstreamhistroy

we are at peak Trump so fuck it what do facts matter anyway?

Negative. North had been constricting the south with bullshit legislation for years. They were tired of people who never lived in the south trying to tell southerners how they should live. Then when slavery came up it was the final straw where they decided to leave the union. If it wouldn't have been slavery it would have been something else. Slavery is almost irrelevant to the conflict.

Most common with black transplant from the deep rural south in my experience. I see it on trucks and houses and even bumber stickers. So proud black southerns, and hillbillies from West Virginia. Mostly southerns who want to be known as southern.

Im in a liberal area of Texas, so I only see it when I go into the rural areas. There it's on every other house

Every damn day

yeah southerners was good people dey didndu noffin

come off it faggot and read a fucking history book. Is this really what they teach you in Dixie?

We were the U.S...

Yeah and the North subsidizes you southern welfare queens

>Slavery is almost irrelevant to the conflict.

no it wasnt. This is just retarded.

I live in TN, and semi-often. About once a month, even in the city.

do you think you see the flag because of actual history, or because of southern/redneck pride? clue.. it isn't history.

Probably about 2-3 times a week.

Here is a true American patriot for all of you treasonous scumbags

maybe 3-10 times a year. Only known one guy personally did. Used a mixed Union / confederate flag on his trucks back windshield . Was from WV.

When i lived in arizona? Every other day.
California? Never. Fuck this state.

There's a mid 80s Chevy truck painted to look like the General Lee parked down the street from me, so almost every day. For the past year or so it's had a tarp covering the confederate flag painted on the roof. Not sure if shame or just protecting the paint. Saw him driving it for the first time the other day.

> southern/redneck pride

yeah pretty much just like all those swastikas i see repping German pride

Constantly. I live in western GA on the Alabama border. I'd say its 25/75 people who believe its for southern pride/racist people

A tenant in the triplex I own put one up on his balcony. Another tenant (a woman, surprise surprise) complained about it but I told her to fuck off.

This. I go to UF and see them near campus often. Sometimes a frat bro will wear a hat to try and trigger people.

About once or twice a month

We don't have losers in our state. I'm proud of my country in a long time to fly the Stars and Stripes.

I've seen maybe one or two idiots with it on their trucks here Cuckadia. Nothing again the flag as a symbol of expression, but what the fuck does it have to do with Canada? If they really wanted to make a resonating statement they'd fly this thing instead.

West-central IL- flown on a pickup truck like that almost never. As a sticker occasionally... as a decoration in or outside of a bar fairly often.

When I lived in Florida all the time, almost never now that I live in ct. I want to go back.

Michigan. Once a year or so. We actually have a lot of union cemetaries soooo

I like the leaf more. its perfect symmetry soothes my autism.

Often

Spotsy/Stafford area VA

Nigger detected

North East rural Kansas.

Never.

But one time I went to Pittsburg kansas which is very south eastern, more Missouri country than Kansas and I saw plenty there.

>South

That's cute, you think that you know history.

More often than you think
t.ColoradoFag

>slavery is immoral and you deserve everything you got treasonous scum

Tell that to the Jews that justified it via Halachic dispensation originating from the Curse of Ham.

Jews owned it. Jews ran it. Jews financed it.

1000% Jew through & through.

there's a dude with a large black 4 x 4 pickup who I see driving around on Sundays (sometimes) when the weather is nice.

He has a large Army of Virginia flag erected (huh huh) in his pickup bed.

>never talked to the guy.

What I take from this thread is that the north might have won the war but the south was right when it comes to niggers. And since you can't really kill an idea when it's a truthful one, now you see Dixie flags flying even in the north.

Pic kinda relevant.

I've found that while CO is mostly progressive its conservative population is INCREDIBLY conservative. Thoughts?

I wasn't disagreeing with you m8. I was agreeing with the sentiment that our view of the civil war is skewed by northern historians.

Every time I drive home from College.

There's a massive flagpole, at least 50 feet tall, by the side of the interstate. It's the largest confederate flag I've ever seen. Every time I drive past it I kek at the thought of liberal drivers getting butthurt

Sweet home Alabama

Didn't Japan have slaves for fucking ever?

you really wanna play the blame game? sure thing just blame the jews for your immoral repugnant ancestors. I wish we could have killed more of you.

he waz a good southner he didnu noffins

I hope you make life for liberals a living hell down there

>muh jews

Civil War about Slavery...

Then why the slavery in the Union?

(By the way, the Emancipation Proclamation only "freed" slaves in the Confederacy)

>this could have been Canada's flag

Why the fuck did you trade this masterpiece in for a fucking leaf

Post the comic with the redneck knocking up the THICC girl in his pickup