So does anyone remember the yesterday's numerous threads about the "yet another Muslim" shooting?

So does anyone remember the yesterday's numerous threads about the "yet another Muslim" shooting?

Oh, wait. It wasnt done by a muslim, but by a white guy, who studies "political science" and shits out words like "feminazi." So, a Sup Forumstard.

Has Sup Forums been BTFO'd again?

But I know how you'll respond - post (((media))) memes, say it was done by dem all-controlling jews, and try to forget. So let's have some fun, shall we? Stormfront false-flaggers welcome!

vice.com/en_ca/article/quebec-terror-suspect-alexandre-bissonnette-charged-with-six-counts-of-murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Brock has faggy haircut and his army of 50k basement dwelling neckbeard virgins are almost equally pathetic(at least they earn that 3rd world wage for shitposting).

Sage. White boy dindu nuffin

Quebec isn't even a place.

Sup Forums - 6
SJW - 0

How can Sup Forums be blown out when you are getting shot up?

What happened to Mohammed?

Very fishy.

Fuck off Muslim scum.

Is he a Muslim?

feminazi has been used as a term since the early 2000s

Obama's support in terrorists, in Libya, and Syria, cost half a million Muslims their lives, so although I feel bad about this senseless act of cowardice, I realize that yet again, the left is the indisputable champion of massacres.

>said "he has right-wing political ideas, pro-Israel, anti-immigration. I had many debates with him about Trump. He was obviously pro-Trump."
>pro-Israel

I'm curious. Do the stormfronters here hate him for being pro-Israel, or love him for shooting up muslims? Oh, I see the wheels turning

Oh, the rage! Keep it coming!

>none were harmed

A dangerous individual indeed!

> Sup Forums BTFO

What a fucking faggot. Sage this garbage.

I've been seeing this argument all over goybook today
>remember Dylan roof??
>sandy hook??
>can't ban white guys, goy, so let's give up this silly Muslim ban

It's a shit argument. Imagine you have a dog and a cat and every week the damn dog shits on the floor. This is obviously a problem and you want to correct it, but your dumb wife points out that about 4 times every five years the cat pees on the floor too, so we might as well do nothing about the dog. In fact she suggests banning a useful tool like kennels or something as a solution

Liberals are fucking dumb as fuck

>implying Based Bissonnette did something we should make excuses for

This isn't InfoWars nor Thernovitch's twitter feed mate

Wasn't there another suspect though?

He just hurts our cause, I don't know why they don't think

He's just a crazy lunatic everyone on pol would know killing Muslims unprovoked only brings more normies to the defense of islam. So obviously he's not one of us

This is a false flag to open the gates on immigration even more and to push islamophobia laws. I'm done. This country is toast. Once I'm finished school I'm moving to the US.

>he hurts our cause
No, you see, we do the same thing lefties do since a long long time.
We don't let them hurt our cause by using such instances as a powerful tool that has any effect over us.
This is what drives lefties crazy, because they think you will actually feel BTFO'd
Therefor:

>don't care about it
>sage

It was done by a muslim though, that was just covered up.

he will never have a family
forever incarcerated

THIS IS FAKE

>proxy account faggot so mad he tries an unironic "Sup Forums btfo" post

Fucking kek, what a loser. One of your antifa friends punched someone, one of our boys shot six of your voters.

We win, period. Now cry like a woman.

I remember there being 2-3 shooters with one shouting allahu akbar and within 12 hours it was a lone white guy that did it. Seems legit.

See And stop being whiny pussies calling every instance of a rightwinger killing people a "false flag" or "mkultra".
It's bound to happen and it has been happening since thousands of years, there will always be someone snapping, rightwing, leftwing, whatever other causes.

You give lefties power with such bullshit, because you literally sound like a nigger going "White guy didnu nuffin, is mkultra mindcontrol"

Grow a fucking backbone everyone

Where is the second suspect?

No. You think of Muslims like a virus, right? Well, the virus has already entered America. It WILL keep growing here, whether you like it or not. The 90-day muslim ban on a few countries will not help, its just for appeasing idiots like you. They will keep coming from another countries, and they will grow in numbers in the US. There's nothing you can do about that brah, the muslims wont disappear from your Walmart just because Trump banned them from coming into the country.

Come on mate. You know most of Sup Forumstards are glad. They keep circlejerking about killing muslims all day in their cozy NEET caves.

Keep raging mate

Im actually a right-winger, just not a retarded "alt" one like you. How exactly have you won? And what am I even proxying? Shouldnt you be used to it, when its public knowledge Stormfront has people here?

If you guys are not BTFO'd, why do you come here and tell me "sage", when you can sage by, you know, not posting in the thread?

Bingo!

This isn't the face of a murderer. Obvious false flag.

FREE ALEX

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

PRAISE KEK

He seems like a good looking lad. Doesn't look like an incel.

You don't get it Hans. This attack is going to be used as justification for legislation to have completely open borders and for anti Islamophobia laws.

The timing of the shooting is weird as well. If the guy hated Muslims so much surely he could see the repercussions that his actions would have ie legitimizing more Islamic immigration etc. If he truly hated Muslims this is the last thing he would do.

Canada is toast mate. I just wonder what I did to deserve being born here. I live in the most "American" province, my mom is American, etc. Why couldn't I be born American? By 2035 Canada will be minority white. As soon as this happens they'll start treating us like they treated the whites in South Africa.

Fuck Canada.

Bissonette was a good boy. He dindu nuffin

This. Coverage of this story has been strange. A false flag seems likely.

Other guy was outside of Mosque shoveling snow when it happened so he hid till fire ceased. He then entered Mosque to help the wounded but ran away when he saw armed men enter the building, thinking they were terrorists. Those were the police so police thought he was a suspect at first because he ran. Only viewcount-savvy media outlets published this guy's leaked name. And the Ak-47 thing too... only a guessing witness said it was. Real weapon used has yet to be published. Anyways, the real suspect is in custody and alive so I guess we'll know eveything we need to.

It's people like you who want Muslims until you get Muslims. There have been traitors in every culture.

I still like to see the proof he posted here and not this fake news stuff people are passing around.

An anonymous post doesn't prove shit.

He just wanted muslims to win...

There was 2. What happened to the other guy? They must have let him go since his partner was white

where's the other guy?

>implying his autist ass babby face would ever have a family

if you kill your enemies they win

Its dem jews at play again amirite

I didnt say he was a Sup Forumstard, just that his mindset resembles one. The "feminazi" term is only used by the internet alt-righters though.

What post are you talking about?

The other guy was a witness.

Considering there hasn't been a word about the Sup Forums post outside of that first French speaking one I'd say it was just a case of them jumping the gun

dogs kill. cats scratch. i say put them both outside.

>Once I'm finished school I'm moving to the US.

Fuck off leaf, we're full

He is not white

>white

>Oh, wait. It wasnt done by a muslim, but by a white guy
What does the colour of his skin have to do with anything you racist? A shooter being 'Muslim' is relevant (just as being a Communist/White Supremacist/Whatever) because that's an ideology people choose to abide by and which actively activates for violence against non-Muslims. Race is neither here nor there - unless it's a white guy, seeing as libtards are racist scum.

>Has Sup Forums been BTFO'd again?
What you morons don't realise is that ALL violence relating to immigrant groups results in pro-migrants/globalists getting BTFO.

Migrants committing violence? Further justification to keep them out.

Natives committing violence against migrants? Further justification to cut back immigration because it's obviously not welcomed by the natives.

The term feminazi was used back in the 1990s, during the Grunge era. Ever heard of the Lilith Fair. It was a popular term for the girls attending.

t. old Sup Forumstard who remembers

Is Vice willing to admit that these murders are the result of Trudeau's anti-Canadian policies and the burden he is placing on already poor families? Or will they claim Trump is responsible for Immigration tensions in Canada? Why should I even ask?

Trudeau caused this, not Trump.

b-b-bash the f-f-fash am I right antifa bros?
those basement dwelling fascists wouldn't shoot us w-would they??

based Bisonette

>Kills 6 people
>Sup Forums BTFO

pick one

Have they even reported what weapon he used?
Or any details at all?

>implying all reports won't be cooked to hide information that will be deemed politically inconvenient

The BLM terrorist killed 6 cops in Dallas. More importantly Libs are responsible for Islamic terrorism because they keep on shilling for them.

Fuck sakes where did Brock get all these fresh untanned proxies?

He's Trudeau on a proxy, he'll pick two.

He was apparently praying at the mosque and ran away after the shooter left

Canadian false flag so that Trudeau can pull in lots of brown men to get fucked by

Wait. He's ACTUALLY a Sup Forumstard?

TOP KEK
O
P

last time I checked, islam was a religion, not an ideology bro. It's also relevant because Sup Forums immediately jumped to a conclusion that the shooter is a muslim.

>not welcomed by the natives.

Pic related. Nigga, its exactly the opposite of what you foolishly believe. This is hurting you. Americans want Muslims. It's you they dont want, maybe thats why you hide in a NEET cave.

Oh, the poor student! How could he escape from his hard life of studying a useless major in a University? Bro, if he was poor, he would have chosen something useful, not polsci

Oh yes, the "I have no answer, so I call everyone a proxy." I dont even know who Brock is, and I dont care about Canadian politics at all. I care about butthurting Sup Forumstards, since its so much fun.

>rage
>people literally proving that Muslims are more dangerous than any other group
Why would we rage? We still have a Muslim ban. Stay mad OP ;^)

You better open your doors lard because im heading to freedomland too.

I want to experince /comfy/ Trump instead of leafland insanity.

>inb4 go fix your own country

If I want to fix Canada, i am going to have to help fix your country first. Its like trying to fix a misbehaved dog (leafland) instead of focusing on its shit tier owner (you burgers) first.

Wait that faggot was serious?????
Hahahahaha

i'm betting he'll get like 5 years in jail

>Well, the virus has already entered America. It WILL keep growing here, whether you like it or not
I can say the same for Europe. You are right next to Germany and Merkel will yet again allow more hordes into your continent while your leaders get cucked by EU quotas. Enjoy your enrichment, Zizek.

>Has Sup Forums been BTFO'd again?
maybe the nu/pol/, but I personally do not change my views because of a and alt-right shooters popping up

>inb4 racist
muslims have done hell of a better job in the field of massive acts of crime, alt-right will never catch them up in that game. I do not like people here to start committing violence, and the victims didn't deserve this, but this one lone wolf is falling short for MSM to convince me I a believe in a radical extremism.

Cry more ctr shill
>remember to s a g e shill threads

>It WILL keep growing here
"""here"""

>be Sup Forumstard
>decide to shoot up mosque
>yell "Allahu Ackbar" instead of "Aloha Snackbar"
>turn self in

Sure thing non-proxy not-shill.

>people literally proving

How?

>than any other group

You're more likely to die by your own clothes burning you alive than by a terrorist attack. Also, pic related.

Actually I've never met an immigrant here, as they all came to germany and UK. So, Im /comfy/ either way.

Lovin this rage guys. Didnt know this thread was going to be so popular. Truth hurts, huh? Apparently so badly, that you wont even discuss, just hurl "proxy" insults like a 15 year old.

Also, Did that greentext make sense when you were typing it up? I didnt think so.

Anyway, I have to go. Leave some rages behind for me

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Nice quads. Most immigrants I saw when I lived in Prague were Ukrainians and Slovaks with the occasional black thrown in, but you are right when you say Sup Forums jumped the gun about it being a Muslim, but then again the MSM has had multiple instances of saying "IT'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE" when it turned to be an Islamic Extremist. See Orlando
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

He was clearly the hacker known as Sup Forums

Godspeed based Bisonette

Where did you even get those statistics?

We know nothing about the people they've asked, and that's a very easy, albeit not too sneaky way to have your numbers say whatever you want. I mean, the could've simply started out by sampling more people in conservative areas, then progressively ask more and more people from a place like New York or Commiefornia.

Kid is a walking legend, taking the trash out. To bad he didnt waste more if them.

This is a list of Islamic terrorist attacks from just the last 30 days.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30