Brit/pol/ - Taken Too Soon Edition

>Live from the House of Commons - MPs debate Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/31/article-50-debate-brexit-government-lying-about-how-easy-brexit-will-be-says-owen-smith-politics-live

>What do they know that we don't? City of London's top (((financial lobbying group))) comes out in support of Global Brexit after supporting Remain
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/31/city-lobby-group-comes-fighting-global-brexit-dramatic-u-turn/

>"Huge raft of amendments" being tabled for Article 50
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-passing-brexit-bill-march-7-article-50-trigger-senior-tory-eu-european-counicl-commision-a7554651.html

>ARE NUTT: "Trump's immigration measures are arbitrary"
express.co.uk/news/world/760707/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Donald-Trump-extreme-immigration-measures-look-arbitrary

>Now Labour is the party divided by the EU
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/01/30/the-labour-split-on-article-50-was-on-full-display-over-the

>"I used to sneer at Lib Dems, now I've joined them" - Can the Milkman be stopped?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/29/why-i-joined-the-liberal-democrats-prisons-madonna

>Prince Charles urges to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Blairite backbenchers try to force a referendum on the Single Market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-mps-force-vote-single-market-parliament-article-50-theresa-may-wes-streeting-chuka-a7553091.html

>Tory MP apologises for woofing at Paki SNP MP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38801422

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdvelyLvOzw
twitter.com/robdelaney/status/826169652782915584
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/matt-frei/eu-negotiator-called-farage-waste-of-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9g7uQ484t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck tripfags

What do they know?

When will this fucking Ayn Rand Atlas poster kill himself

nth for THINGS

fs

At what point did charities stop being about solving problems without government and just became massive lobbying firms?

/Sheffield/: The Northern Powerhouse Edition

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike (British flag)
>ukranian(British flag)
>ukranian kike(Russian flag)
>racemixer(chink wife, British flag)
>racemixer(quadroon preg gf, British flag)
>racemixer(korean pig wife, British flag)
>pon-"English" mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

I hate you all

>civil unrest

Maybe they'll have a bit of a moan but the British public will never EVER rise up

THE INDIVIDUAL (S) WHO POST ON THIS IP ADDRESS ARE JOKING IN JEST AND HAVE GREAT ADMIRATION FOR MRS MAY AND HER STRONG AND DIVERSE CABINET.

hear hear

I could see people stopping paying tax like they did during the poll tax

And a proxy ""Scottish"" kike nonce, can't forget that one

MPs need to stop promising EU citizens that they can stay here. They need to shut the fuck up about this until the EU agrees to let Brits stay in their countries.

Add the literally Jewish Rand shill.

pls stp

The Spy-filled BNP are deliberately trying to sabotage Paul Nuttall's campaign in Stoke

youtube.com/watch?v=JdvelyLvOzw

You don't need the British public

God Bless Alxandre Bissonnette

>You don't need the British public
Well that's good to know

Can't bloody deal with all the anit-Trump hysteria getting peddled constantly all over the place. Even at uni too, every libshit there feels compelled to spout their opinions, posters, protests etc. Guess I'll just have to ride the tiger lads.

Lads, the anti-Trump protests were received well across Scotland.

Except for Aberdeen.

>"Evening Express reporters saw eggs being thrown at protesters at the Castlegate with some shouting "Make America Great Again!", Trump's signature slogan from his presidential campaign. Police were called in to separate protesters who were targeting others."

Here's a picture of all the comments that were flung at the protesters on Facebook.

god bless cheeky brits

lord praise the freshly minted quints

L O C A L
O
C
A
L

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

i did the chalkening last year as a way to get back at them

r8 my meme

sadly i am banned from twatter

That isn't me you absolute twit, I was the one replying to him, now go wank off your kike overlords in Galilee

Trumpgen did some stupid things but their #draftourdaughters campaign was inspired

>their porbably all foriegn
>nothing better to do with there time

thats me, not him.

What do you lot think about illegal raves?

Have you ever been to one?

I recently threw a free party up out in the Peak District which got shutdown by the police.

Do you consider raves a meet up of drugged up degenerates that dance around in the woods?

Remember, this is Facebook we're on about.

>civil war

OH FUCK OFF EAGLE

>damaging the power of the executive to get things done

Someone should do a rave on Scafell Pike for bantz.

>MUH NHS
>MUH LEAVERS WANT THE BRITISH EMPIRE BACK
Also Angela Eagle just said all leavers have bad judgement, ie half her voters.
Mong.

>my rich kids can't come home from Princeton
>BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

Christ, fuck off

>Do you consider raves a meet up of drugged up degenerates that dance around in the woods

Yes.

WAYCISM

>>MUH LEAVERS WANT THE BRITISH EMPIRE BACK
The alt-right doesn't help fend off that view to be fair

i know its the Sport, but that article wtf?
>mere 89, just 88, just 92, only 86, just 71
it's like on fb where people are "shocked" that 70 and 80 year olds die

>Being a drugged up raver

A B O R T I O N
B
O
R
T
I
O
N

Anglos live on average to 145

I reckon Drumpf is going to give in eventually and drop his travel ban

Mark my words

The more you ban people who kill and rape and blow themselves up from coming to Britain the more we British Muslims will do it ourselves so just go quietly into the night as a civilisation and stop being nasty to your invaders ok

t. """Based""" Tory

Point of Order!!

>CIS
Now now that's a little heteronormative for this board, i'll ask the Honourable user to retract please.

It's not really the babies fault its mother played me for a mug is it?

>lefties talking about dividing the country

Used to go to them as a teen/in my twenties.

Raving in February, in England? Surprised you didn't get hypothermia.

Raves are and have always been shit. You just end up in a smelly field at 4AM with no way home because whoever drove you out there has taken 20 acid tabs.

i think they are good fun, but in scotland there is always the risk or high possibility of someone kicking off and someone getting stabbed if there are actual drug dealers there.

if people take their own drugs, then they can be fine. there is also the danger of someone getting exposure if they pass out. it's a shame they get shut down by the cops, but that is the cops job.

>80% of the country want migration reduced
>almost half think there should be no immigration whatsoever
>we're the divisive ones

twitter.com/robdelaney/status/826169652782915584
>Grateful to live in London where Muslims are EVERYWHERE & weaved thoroughly into my life. You'd have to work hard to be an Islamophobe here.

Why can't you bigots listen to the funny man?

Based on what? Trump doesn't seem like the type to back down. It also sets a precedent for libshits telling them they'll get their way if they sperg out hard enough.

>all this shit caused by Labour
>blame it all on one side of a 6 month referendum campaign

make it stop

>Drug TAKERS not drug DEALERS ok

fuck off retard

I hope you die in a car accident with the rest of your subhuman "family"

>Thinking that Labour are still to blame after being out of office for SEVEN YEARS
Pic is you

Trump knows that one sign of weakness is all his enemies need.

is the joke that it is easy to be an islamophobe in london?

the show he made with the irish woman was pretty decent, but i don't care for his social policy

Fucking Americans, why do they feel they have the right to comment on everyone else

that ironing board doing a photobomb in the background XDD

Who the fuck is Rob Delaney?

t. LARPer

t. Kalergi poster boy

Kill yourself subhuman

Well given that the order states the ban will only be in place for 90 days, yes.
Did every single leftie just take the information on this order on faith from Facebook or something?

Better to be a LARPer than to be caught in an actual Bredan Fraser nightmare reality of raising a genetic dead-end surely

looks like someone needs some statistics tweeted to her

> Our shared values

I'm not sure the values of the countries on his list have much in common with ours.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/matt-frei/eu-negotiator-called-farage-waste-of-money/

Guy Verhofstadt slags off Nige on LBC, so Nige calls in.

>Grateful to live in London where Muslims are EVERYWHERE & weaved thoroughly into my life

Thats some top tier good goyim stuff, even by progressive standards.

This is painfully WWE-tier
Like that time Raheem Kassam got through

I've not once said I am happy about it, I got fucked over. But I'm hardly going to throw her down a flight of stairs in the real world, am I?

I'm hammering out freeparties this year in order to build up a following of party goers so that by next year I'll have a large enough following to run events at venues with success.

there's always going to be violence at free parties since the nature of them is to be unregulated and free. however in sheffield the crowds are quite well knit and people that do cause trouble are quickly identified and shunned from the 'scene'

usually put dj controller and laptop on the ironing board because no table lol

absolutely racist

>rave organiser is from Sheffield
Shit m8, I might well know you. What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums? What are your politics?

BRAND NEW JOE

BRAND NEW JOE

BRAND NEW JOE

>her down a flight of stairs in the re
ABORTION

Is Guy just using this negotiation position to shill his book

He was on Morning Joe last week

He makes so many videos.

I suppose someone needs to keep an eye on the SHPIES

Can't wait for him to get better video-editing equipment

>killing a baby for my mistake

Are you a turbonormie or what?

>want to throw eggs at the protesters in sheffield
>my throwing arm is broken

I organised the party near the norfolk arms on the 21st which got shutdown by the police.

im sure that you will have seen a lot of posts regarding free party politics which stemmed from my party being shutdown

Only agents of the state have production values desu

>shitskin
>babies

You wouldn't feel bad about taking worming tablets would you? It's just a parasite, you'll be doing the world a favour by getting rid of it.

>deranged neo nazi
BRILLO PADS

that's ok, plenty of anons with twitters.

>Produced by Ben Garrison
Subtle. And nice. But I would have gone with "let's really make America great again" as a much more believable slogan that still gets lefties fighting each other because they think one of their own has turned into a Trump supporter.

But then that's not subtle at all and they would know it's a hoax

Can't find shit about it m8, I'm not in all those facebook groups etc. I usually used to find out about free parties by mates going, or someone gives you a number to call after X pm.

You didn't answer me on what your politics are. You a faggot lefty then?

I'm fully white and she looks fully white, her skin is paler than mine and I'm of Irish/Scandanvian heritage.

I only found out later that her grandfather was black (before the pregnancy), so it is HIGHLY unlikely it will appear shitskin.

LARPing about killing babies is great fun, until you're actually in that situation.

>fetus
>baby
>>>/14thcentury/

She's a nigger

"Your" kid will be a nigger