Pt 5 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110056630
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110074250
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110093343
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110240478

This is the fifth thread in the series of this conversation, the last two were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_V_rI2N6Fco
archive.is/dzxJv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Open source of stockpiled meme missiles ready for the assault. We have about 35-40. We want between 100-200 for ideal butthurt.

Phases of operation White Autist (operation name pending review for change).

1) Stockpile memes 40/150
2) Begin preliminary attack consisting of following tactic
a) Create fake tumblr account
b) post meme, tag with only fandoms relating to the art (harry potter for several harry potters. Stephen universe for stephen fandoms).
c) Get results of tumblr being butthurt, or create fake ones over reacting.

Move to stage 3
3) Recruit Sup Forums, post raid going on, give link to stockpile of memes, post with picks of the butthurt to encourage high energy.

May kek be with you. Will update meme stockpile.

Dumping projects

This is psychological warfare, to cause as much psychic damage as possible to them. Put another way, its removing the amount of ground they have to stand on, mentally speaking. It will elicit fear and paranoia in them; "even my bastions of liberal thought and ideas are turning against me!"

This is fighting dirty, but it will definitely fuck with some people, further weakening the left. The left has been fighting dirty and have been corrupt for decades though, so its only fair IMO we act in self-defense for ourselves, our ideas, and our country. It is time we started using their psyop weapons against them.

>Recruiting from Sup Forums
When was the last time they worked together with us? 2014 tumblr raids? That board is a piece of shit. 8 Sup Forums and KC Sup Forums would be more sympathetic to our cause.

stuff lefties like

HARRY POTTER
STAR WARS
OVERWATCH
STEVE UNIVERSE
HOMESTUCK
SCOTT PILGRIM
UNDERTALE
HUNGER GAMES
ADVENTURE TIME
RICK AND MORTY

overwatch meme ideas

>casting winston, the gorilla, as stereotypically black, libs will soon get butthurt about their community being supposedly racist

>homophobic jokes about Tracer who was recently revealed to be gay, there was a backlash and libs got butthurt at the community not supporting it, pick at this recent scab

>there's already commentary in the game about multiculturalism, there was a robot uprising and afterwards libs still want robots to live alongside humans, obviously this is dumb commentary for libshits to put in a game and can easily be switched around to have anti-immigration jokes about how it's not wise to let people from a violent unempahtic group live amongst your people

>one of the heroic characters torbjörn supports segregating from robots, cast him as a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat, he's also a builder so maybe he can be putting his turrets on the mexican wall or some such memery

>there's a woman who's ability is to literally build walls, make fanart of her helping to build the border wall

>there's a Mexican female hacker villain who's worked for drug cartels, mix her with pro-trump propaganda about "letting in bad hombres" and "not sending their best", if theres a situation where someone hacks something to do with trump, make jokes about it being her since shes a butthurt mexican criminal

>somehow they allowed one of the heroic characters, the German Reinhardt, to style himself after a crusader, his shield uses an iron cross symbol and one of his sprays is literally called "crusader" with a christian soldier with a crucifix on his shield, make some fanart of Reinhardt holding off the muslim hoards trying to invade germany with his force field shield

>have some jokes about the Egyptian mother character circumcising the daughter (which 90% of girls born in Egypt have done to them) just to make people dislike muslims even more, her daughter uses rockets so maybe have some jokes about her firing them into israel

my question is:
If there are 1000s of shills flooding into Sup Forums with the EXPRESS agenda of meme warfare...
what's stopping them derailing these threads, with their own memes, their opinions etc.????

SUBVERSION IS SUBTLETY

The best way to influence this is to operate WITHIN the current Overton Window and shift to the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_rI2N6Fco

^ Watch that and understand how it applies to this concept.

The best format is this:

>Setup: Imagery of leftists favorite demagogues & idols or their most hated enemies. They operate on a PRESUMED moral high-ground, so they'll smugly think they already know how the joke will end

>Punchline: it needs to be a "juxtaposition experience" to their preconceived notions. Aka, take what they THINK is going to happen, and invert it. juxtaposition is the ROOT and the POWER of good comedy and of good psy-ops.

Pic-related

a vote for pokemon fanart overdubbed with fascist slogans by people who are actually good at photoshop unlike me

Reposting my ruin the rainbow flag idea to keep it going. Suggestions so far have been:
>Colors are better separate, don't let them mix.
>Rainbow colored Klan robes.
>Flag of the gay conservatives / Trump supporters.
Post yours if you've got anything to add.

Using the angle of antisemitism could be effective against Rowling, as previously pointed. Start making antisemitic memes about (((them))) and you're halfway there, just make sure the fandom notices the hidden message in her books

Pic related, a Goblin from the only bank in wizard land

an american user posted this in response to my cheap pokemon ones in the pt 4 thread, credit to him/xer

Luna might be one of the best targets.
You can only see a thestral (the horse thing) if you seen how someone died or if you killed someone

I bet this will get lefties butthurt

She could be turned into the new aryan queen just like we did with Taylor Swift

And use the MAGA lion for Griffindor

Turn Luna into a nazi supporter, and you will see leftists rioting on the streets. She is the potterfags equivalent of waifu

i thought there were a ton of these from years ago

Kek wills it

Too sarcastic, but the idea is great. You are brave and fight for your friends, family and values would be better.

My suggestion: coopt the rainbow flag as the flag of conservative gays. Leftists may be naive, but they are not dumb enough to truthfully associate the gay banner with nazis if adopt it as nazi battle flag. No, it has to be something in connection to gays. Leftists are utter piranhas when it comes to even moderately conservative opinions in their own ranks, see pro-life women. It'd make them bitter as fuck.
Use it as the flag of Trump-supporting gays/lesbians, something that is just about believeable. Shill/LARP if necessary on Twitter as a faggot to kickstart it.

I was thinking about ways we could get into Undertale, and I may have found something usefull.

In the No Mercy/Genocide run of the game, Toriel aka tge goat lady lets the human kid stay at her house believing that not all humans are bad. But of course, the human murders her by taking advantage of her charitable nature which ultimatley gets her and every other monster in the underground killed.

Sort of like letting a refugee in your home/country.

it's ugly, but normie memes are ugly

The problem they always have is that their cause is ultimately fake and gay virtue signaling. Theres nothing humorous about that at all, in fact they are the joke themselves. And you could always spin it that way

You dont even need to change this one
Some images out of context really look a lot worse

I'm on my phone and can only use the shitty may-may generator. But good idea
Yes, do it

>I thought you were a moderate muslim

Early prototype that only used Sesame Street, this time we're deploying the fully weaponized version

Reposting from previous thread before everyone starts to make based Empire/Voldemort memes:

I know it's hard to understand from our point of view, but libtards really sympathise with the Rebels/Harry Potter and friends. That's why the "Republican in college" tweet triggered them so hard, it implied that they are not the good guys. Just do a Trump + Star Wars/Harry Potter google search, literally all pics associate him with Vader/Jabba/Palpatine/Umbridge/Voldemort. This is what we should change, portraying ourselves as the good guys in their religiously worshipped fantasy worlds

This will be a stretch for Sup Forums i know, but you really need to expand your warzone.

We have been containes to fighting english battles for so long.

Use german, french, spanish, dutch, niggerspeak.

Especially for very simple ones that arent depended on subtle word choice/placement.

You're not getting it. These memes arent for us, they're for them. They need to use subtlety that appeals to emotion (their love of a character or how they feel about an event in the show) that makes them stop and think "hmm maybe this wasnt such a good idea". If you make them honestly question a policy or event in their fav media they will begin to use it to examine real world politics.

>when you don't realize you are part of the problem

Chill with the Nazi maymays for a second. If you go in all at once they'll know something is up.

We should include this in the OP next time

>I'm on my phone and can only use the shitty may-may generator. But good idea

It's ok bro, regard them first as drafts. Everyone, just share away

#notallhumans

problem is that a lot of the undertale fandom actually takes the game so seriously that they refuse to even do a genocide run or watch it, so the overall message is pretty weak since most associate it with letting in someone who plays a pacifist run.

I mean they even call the protaganist something different for genocide runs.

Goddamnit this is brilliant. I'm forging some spicy red-pill memes of my own, but those are more unrelated and not as insidious.

Fucking bravo everyone.

This is a topic where English langauge is perfect. We are going to dabble in Germanic meme magic when your elections draw close, though I think actually funny humour will be too much of a shock for the average German.

i made one. im not the best memer, but some experienced people can use de idea.

This reminds me, Harry Potter is subject to a campaign against him, because no one believes him when he spreaks of the threat Voldemort represents. He sees the signs, but the ministry of magic says he's lying. Everyone is against him. Harry Potter stands against the common narrative pushed by state-controlled mainstream media, and he turns out to be right in the end.

It's sad that the imagery of Voldemort and Slitherin is closer to that of traditional Europe, while Harry Potter and Gryffindor embody jewish concepts, but still it needs to be made the other way around: every sign of Voldemort's rise to power should be associated with jews, immigration, and any other contemporary issue. All those things some notice while others are blind, yet they are criticized for it, called liars, insulted, assaulted. But in the end they would be right.

While the lies pushed by the ministry of magic trying to discredit Harry Potter can be reused to discredit whites and their culture. I'm just done downloading all movies in 720p, will pull some nice frames of newspaper excerpts and give them a white nationalism spin.

Have you got a Windows phone, Germany? I know there's a photo editing app available that, I think, is like a watered down GIMP. It definitely seems you can do more with it than just some generator though.

But in many of the games endings, and even in Pacifist, it depicts the monsters fear of humans as being somewhat justified despite being prejudice.

C'mon normies don't have half the attention span to understand this. We're talking about people who watch 7 second vine videos, and scroll through their facebook feed devoting maybe 7 seconds or so to each picture before scrolling on. Stop projecting your own intelligence onto normies / leftists, we need to talk to them like they are babies (like Trump talked to his voters in his campaign)

this is the perfect example

>We need all of them memed but this one is my favourite. We should collect the overwatch memes in these threads or maybe get a general going. Ask a few goys from ptg and britpol to join us.

We should make an alliance with cripple Sup Forums.

Also some memetic OW images.

>what's stopping them from derailing these threads with their own memes
because their memes are shit: archive.is/dzxJv

John Snow is probably the closest normie-loved character to Trump. The guy's entire life is about protecting the kingdom's border and fighting literal illegal aliens.

What about spreeadimg some classic misdirection? The Boston Bomber will do perfectly, though the article could use some work. Post on a couple dozen twitters, and even some news sites may pick it up

#helpAyreh

made me spit out coffee at work, fucking albanians

>"Republican in college" tweet

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Contributing, this is the best I can do on mobile.

how ironic that Sup Forums is the place where true cooperation among countries lies, as HWNDU highlighted

That font is horrible. Go look up fonts and font sizes used by Buzzfeed.

No I'm an apple fag, too bad

this ones funny, make it if only to repost here

Counter counter memes

Could do pics of John Snow with MAGA hat + trump quotes "they don't send their brightest" etc...

this one

See

Fuck I like Rick and Morty. Am I a leftists? GUYS THIS IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING FFS.

Poop?

why bother with them? We have Sup Forums memes all over on /owg/

Thanks, Italy and orange Italy

>

You could try XGimp in that case. Never used it myself, but it's available for the iFag.

HP and SW still should be our primary focus. Most millenials grew up on those, it was like a religious upbringing for them, and they really get triggered if somebody desecreates them. I've managed to trigger a nerdy liberal girl from the Baltics by calling the latest SW movie shit more than by telling her that Putin is a good leader and he was right regarding Ukraine.

Whoops meant to respond to

I have GIMP open. Someone give me an idea.

FUCK OFF WITH THE IMAGE MACROS!

They're like advice animals and rafe comics. They're outdated as fuck. You're only gonna make it seem like we're out of touch.

But this is easy to grasp user, anyone who watched the movies knows about this user. Shit it's the whole fucking story: Voldemort returns, no one acknowledges it until the last fucking book, and Harry Potter is criticized, hated, defamed, sued and oppressed for stating it.

Anything you write on these newspapers, people will take them as lies.

Just like the "republican in college" tweet, our memes need to be short. Believe me, these peoples attention span are no longer than a couple seconds. They may read a line, but they will probably not read 3 lines, and they will never ever read an entire paragraph. Keep it short, keep it triggering.

make morty memes my man

jesus christ Gangster popeye and the likes really do hideous stuff. do anybody here have the photo of their admin? it was a grotesque figure similar to the bogdanoffs

I don't know if this would classify as stupid or as 5d chess ... anyway, it's a great idea

B is not as it used to be there more of a liability than an asset sjws and trannies free roam there

Someone photoshop this to make his Dad Hitler and his Mom Eva Braun. Also dress Harry in and SS uniform

When lefties get upset about minorities disagreeing with them. Such as #gaysfortrump we could spam them with pictures of cybermen from Doctor Who.

I try to spread these around /r/worldnews, Twitter and /r/politics

I know a couple hardcore gaymer forums that are susceptible to Sup Forums memes without realizing it. They'll spread throughout the normiesphere.

Don't forget Supernatural senpai

That's the shit they use
Outdated Facebook tier memes

PERFECT