I am watching the senate confirmation hearing, they're ripping him apart

I am watching the senate confirmation hearing, they're ripping him apart
There is not way this redneck is getting confirmed

democrats don't have the power to prevent it.

can't wait for stoner salt when all dude weed dispensaries are shut down

He only needs all the Republican senators to vote for him and he is confirmed. They are the majority.

Sorry cuck faggot.

#MAGA

>There is not way this redneck is getting confirmed

Do you know how math works?

I'm pretty sure Manafort wants him in.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I think Joe Manchin (D) from West Virginia already said he'd vote for him too

>former Republican, monarch mind-controlled sex-slave and MK Ultra sleeper agent.

They are allowed a bitch fit before he is inevitably sworn in. Petty fags kek

Ok CREW

please learn what redneck means

Dude at least post something different. Maybe change a word or two. This is verbatim posted in at least 4 or 5 new threads

How long till they vote?

Not happening. Do you economics bro?

I haven't been keeping up with this. Let me guess, the dems all called him a racist, then it's revealed that he was a civil rights activist or similar, and the dems double down on their accusations.

Did I win?

>There is not way this redneck is getting confirmed

"There is NO way Drumpf will win the election!"

Pretty much.

Southern racist all day.

Dow tanking, relevant?

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's not like the democrats can do anything about it. They are just trying to delay to make things harder for trump.

To be fair, trump should have waited until his ag was confirmed to start shit

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Bernie supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching all the niggers and Jews burn in the ovens.But on all seriousness gas the kikes race war now.

>Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That's funnier than the original pasta

Dems seriously need admit they are btfo. Move to Swedistan.

k keep me posted

Yes, he is getting confirmed

>we should make immoral activity legal for the sake of money

Do you ever go up a hill in your country and play Insane in the Membrane and nod your head screaming THIS IS NOW CYPRUS HILL BITCH!

Are we doing this again?

soon

obv bait the newfags replying are almost as bad as the shills.

>this redneck
My uncle owns a hunting shop in Indiana and lemme tell you, that guy is no redneck.

t.redneck scammer expert.

Trump is pro weed retard

Teardrops on the outside are fake tears. Just FYI.

based rato defending trump

He's become Trump's greatest supporter in the Senate. Would not be surprised if Trump offered him a position in Government eventually.

They have to get 4 republicans to switch and currently they have 0