Why are white women always shilling for foreigners?

They are the ones in greatest danger when it comes to the hordes of barbarian immigrants. How can actively work against their own self interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XkrZPZI2uU
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=3s
brilliantmaps.com/if-only-x-voted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They really want shit colored penis

Because they are whores who hate white men. Total cumdumpsters who deserve to be gangbanged by a pack of niggers.

Never forget.

Poo please. How would you even know what white women are like? There're no white women in poo land.

They crave the BBC.

as us, they are merely carriers of thier genes.
genes are selfish as fuck, but men had some kind of apotheasis at some point during evolution.

because white dudes have become a bunch of new male cucks. its in their dna to go after the alpha.

Because they are easy targets for lies, manipulation, and disinformation. Historically, whenever massive brainwashing campaigns were underway, the women were always the first to fall.

Simply put, they're idiots.

this inforgraphic needs a source. Are these numbers from a government database, or just exit polls or some shit? Because we all know how accurate those were.

>le white women betray us!!!

Women are easier to manipulate with propaganda. Ever wonder why all social media platforms shill the fuck out of leftist material? Women are addicted to social media and they get bombarded with these messages.

Because they want us to rise up and be strong again

no, they want to see who will

Only white men should be allowed to vote

Cause white dick is the smallest and most boring dick in the world, your women I literally want terrorist cock cause you guys are so boring in bed.

Yes

this ffs, at least in white countries

They aren't 'always' shilling for foreigners. The majority of white women in the US voted for Trump for instance.

Please tell me that is photoshopped.

What is wrong with you

so 43% are traitors

motherly instincts. because of all the propaganda about how we have to help the minorities, they view them as children that need to be protected

White women are more gullible and quick to believe whatever the TV is telling them.

They are the targets of a vast and expensive propaganda campaign, it's not entirely their fault.

They don't. Most white women don't like non-whites and most are with white men. You just obsess and magnify the exception to such an extreme that it distorts objective reality.

so? the % that voted for Hillary is embarrassing when she ran an openly anti-white campaign

>w-what is wrong with you

Mumbled the little dicked burger

i really do not know

There is some truth to this.

They never develop mentally because they are pampered through all their life.

Did someone hurt you?

Women have never believed in borders
Nations are an extension of a tribe.
The tribe wants to keep their own women but also conquer other tribes women.
Women don't believe in anything like a tribe
They support the one they believe will win
The women always know her offspring is her, the man does not.
When a tribe got conquered, the males were killed and the females fuck the winners.
That's how history of humanity has been from before we were humans.
Women also want to increase their price in society
In societies with male surplus, the women prize skyrockets so they start ruling
In russia for example, there are more women than man, that's why there's no feminism there,
Females have to compete between themselves so they try to be feminine.
In the west there's a male surplus
Male fight for women atention so women get the power
Women just want more variaty to choose
If refugees were hot teens they would be for the ban
Mmargaret who is 40 thinks one of the refugees may find her atractive since no one does in her country

If they were not biologically built that way we would never get laid

it is shopped

it's ike a trap for rat as in they go for the cheese and they get killed. Here the woman is the rat and the cheese is attention/virtue-signalling

how i fucking hate these dumb cunts

It is. The original pic says "french girls love all blacks", the NZ rugby team.

You will find all answers here user:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XkrZPZI2uU

Women are even more prone to groupthink than men. They'd all rounding up the jews if that was what the popular belief was.

it's their backup plan. they are not ready to commit before 30 and deep inside they know that no white man will every marry a used up slut riding the cock carousel for decades. so they know they need a nigger or so to settle

I've fucked 2 white women in the last 7 years. Within a few months, they fell in love with me. Due to peer pressure from people like you, they hated themselves for loving me because i am brown. They specifically told me that. Broke up with me. Dumped me... more like.

And then within months, both of them wanted to come back. BOTH. I obviously said Fuck Off.

I guess white women are just as insecure and disloyal as anyone and do want authentic love. They are not whores.

I posit that men's relative lack of desire to procreate compared to women is because a lot of us were never meant to do so.

because we arent fucking them right

Why the fuck are these refugees all men? Where do women from their countries go?

Western man should be more masculine, so we can turn the table in our favour.

Because you failed educating them and Christian church got to them first with tolerance bullshit. They are sitting in golden churches in comfy silence and thinking how great those refugees are, like mr. priest told her. So tolerant, so sin forgiving, we all god's children.

Because they are dumb children.

alles in englisch kommischerweise

Because women hate to be left out or outcasted for their opinions that's why they always, ALWAYS go with the masses.

If the right becomes more vocal about the issues, and start winning more vocal sympathizers, females will start to come to our side.

So, basically, the louder you scream about stuff the likely it is females will support you.

it's in their genetic code they are born traitors to their own race
I believe their body tells them to racemix as much as possible cause the offspring will be less likely sick from inbreed stuff

These crakkkas are immigrants as well. White people never lived here until they backstabbed blackies to steal their land. A true human disease. Need to go back to the caves they crawled out of.

Deep down they hate this disgusting "egalitarian" system.

muslim have 4 each? idk? maybe they are fucking hideous

So we need a war is what you're saying

POO'd

There is no hope for all but the youngest white females. I do have a solution.
>Japan is a dead meme
>Annex Japan
>Gather all 18-20 year old virgin females
>assign all males mandatory Japanese virgin
>whites absorb the Japanese race

Misplaced maternal instinct; they didn't have enough kids so they pity foreigners.

Because they have a biological need to nurture. Every single woman deep down inside needs a child. Y'all gots to start giving white women babies so they don't find alternative ways to fulfill their biological urges like shilling for refugees

here you go

the shilling for foreigners is just part of a political structure that barters the wealth of white men in return for the political support of women. Wanting foreigners from Islamic countries and wanting female sexual liberation seem mutually exclusive, however the cognitive dissonance is overcome by merging the two together into a coherent ideology we call 'neoliberalism' and positions that might seem untenable when held simultaneously suddenly become normalized through the use of financial bargaining with the electorate.

Because they easy to emotionally manipulate. Good thing about being rural is white women don't have as many local institutions doing this to them, so they side with redpilled conservative white men over foreigners every time. This is also why the kikes have invaded country music in an attempt to reach them.

Women only care about their image as a way of collecting social capital. Doing so also makes you susceptible to a lot of BS.
We just need to change what makes you a good person and they'll change their tune. Also, they need to be married and have kids. Once that happens it doesn't matter what the TV says, they'll look out for the interests of their families and children.

Mediterranean men can cuck anybody.
Let the mediterranean men have the nordic women and we'll be all fine.

Nuke Sweden.

going back to work now, bye

stupid inconsiderent children they are
fucking backstabbing whores

White women don't care about their safety, they want strong men to fuck them. If you let them endanger themselves, then you aren't worthy of them. They need to be put in their place, they have a strong desire to destroy the country and nation.

>because homes aren't a form of border
Gee wiz, what are walls around house? Some even got literal fence. Fuck, why do we buy land if we are free?

wow they really are pulling every string possible to suck BBC they even code apps for BBC

That's it senpai. I'm losing it. Someone help.

because it's biological. they want strong men they want to be raped they want to dominated.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=3s

put the source like other user said, i can't argue for your data without an origin of that data
be a big boy

I blame it on "Fifty Shades of Grey". Wiminz want to be raped after watching that movie.

Social engineering

brilliantmaps.com/if-only-x-voted/

I'll add:
can't hate the fish for swimming though.
But they could be a bit more tight with that shit

fucking hit the gym now, win them back and your country back

> muh ebil wymyn
Then explain why the majority of white women voted trump. Explain why the majority of wymyn with children voted to brexit. My personal waifu is anti immigration.

You're just a cuck who still believes some of the shit peddled by the msm.

yes
the sooner the better

You are a delusional faggot. You failed to isolate whores, instead you give them attention and influence other women with it. All those Chads should be executed. All your media is filled with vagina worshipping morons who melt at any sight of female like dumbasses, your music, your film industry, your daily life..everywhere, that's what created women of today, you competition for pussy meat. Stop giving them attention. You can't do that, you even pay for sex. First exterminate prostitutes, then other whores, problem solved.

at times i feel like nothing is going to save the west

>Then explain why the majority of white women voted trump

They didn't, majority of white women didn't vote. Majority of white women are center left but don't concern themselves with politics because they're busy getting fucked or raising a kid.

For the sake of you Schnitzelbros I don't want such a thing to happen but, desu senpai, bitches like that fucking DESERVE Sharia law to happen.

Please invest in artificial wombs and sexbots so we can rid the planet of this menace forever.

Do your part. End the plague of the woman now.

Woman like to pit man against each-other.

Makes sense evolutionary.

>trying to prove a point with photoshoped picture

brother not saying it isn't my/our fault as white men. women's suffrage and sexual liberation are the main reasons of why women have become like this, and white men not beating commonsense,morality,decency into them.

I've noticed this a long time ago. White women are the reason white countries have gotten so shitty. They're the ones lobbying for "multiculturalism" and other such bullshit. They're directly opposing the greatness of white countries.

White women are divided, not all of them are lost.

Because they're dominated by their feelings.

Saying "no human being is illegal" makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside because they feel like a good person. That is as far as their thinking goes. The pragmatic stuff and long-term implications don't even enter their mind.

You're giving them too much credence the second you imply they're thinking beyond the present and their emotional state.

You German guys needs to put these bitches in their fucking places. To all German women who supports you guys, enjoy them, these are the real women, not that bitches.

these.

Answer is simple. White women want brown babies. All you have to ask is if they would prefer a white baby over a brown baby.

Stop beign retarded. Only degenerated white women would rather have a non-white baby.

The eternal sex motivation for women is to get the best male for insemination.
To find him, men must be tested, best by pitting them against other men.
Women care not for sports and war and business - but they sure do care a lot for the WINNERS of those competitions.
Women must make men fight each other; this is a female instinct that will be rationalized in any way fit.
The mass immigration of "refugees" satisfies exactly this secret lust in women:
They enjoy to pit men against each other, to find out who is the victor, who has the best genes; because men can see at once the genetic quality of a female, yet females cannot see the genetic value of a man - a man has to be tested and prove himself.
If the refugees win the war - the women will mate with the refugees;
if the white men win the war - the women will mate with the white men.
Any way - the women will always mate with the VICTORS.

Temperament. They don't know much about foreigners, but they do know they can appear like beautiful babies to be looked after by brave motherly types like she always secretly wanted to be more than anything else.

I'm a white american female and we aren't shilling for foreigners. We respect immigrants and recognize that immigrants help bring jobs and capital to the countries that they migrate to. They are people and they are motivated by creating a better life for their family.

You people are racist shits.