How long until Trump orders a false flag terrorist attack to justify the ban?

How long until Trump orders a false flag terrorist attack to justify the ban?

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What ban? He's not letting in muzzies from radical islamic nations

No need, thanks to canada :^)

sage all these faggots.

Is there any proof that the majority of Muslims from those countries are "radical", by which i mean will definitely try to kill Americans?

It's funny how you retards still can't understand why the right is on the rise.

No one has a right to bitch about executive orders, Obama campaigned on doing something about them and he did nothing.

BLAME OBAMA.

Stop projecting. Your people aren't in charge anymore.

You realize Trump is just doing the same thing that Obama did in 2011 and 2015 yet you had no problem when Obama did it.

They simply don't belong in the US and they will harm your economy more than blacks ever will, because most of them don't even speak English. Let 'em go to Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait or Saudi Arabia. If the countries won't negotiate with Assad, then let them starve. Easy.

>major power grabs of authority
Good thing he's not going that, right?

How long until a libshit blows something up and then cleverly spray paints "trump did this" on the side?

>Trump needs a false flag when the snackbars are more than willing to do it themselves

The ban is more to send a message than it is to prevent terrorism, Muslims are being told the tide is changing against them in the west

>white guy commits a crime
NO GUYS IT WAS JUST A FALSE FLAG LMAO LIBTARDS PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING OUT

>muslim commits a crime
SEE WE TOLD YOU ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE DEPORTED BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME BACK FROM.

I remember when this place wasn't tumblr 2.0

sage crew

You can fuck off with your white people hate session

Yes he based the ban on am intelligence report produced during the Obama administration

I'm not hating on white people.
The point of my post was that most people here are just hypocrites that are too stupid to see the other side of the coin.
The point of my post is that it's retarded to judge an entire group of people like that. You just proved my point.

this picture is so fucking dumb i cant believe it.
the purpose of an executive order is "how we enforce the laws" which is literally all trump has done. unlike obama who used it to just legislate whatever he wanted and even change obamacare cause congress was taking too long

You mean pull a Dubya?

>How long until a libshit blows something up and then cleverly spray paints "trump did this" on the side?

This has already happened, multiple times.

fakehatecrimes.org/

>niggers are responsible for thousands of times more shootings than ISIS
>better pass laws keeping sporting rifles out of the hands of white people heh heh

>more at risk from being hurt by a white person in the states
>continue discriminating against nonwhites

My point is not that we should be against white people. I was pointing out how stupid that would be.

how long until libtards stop crying about the election

also,i didnt see any of them complaining about obama using executive orders for the past 8 years

i remember when america wasnt over ran by communist left wing people and actually had solutions to the problems like terrorism and mass shootings

I support the ban strictly because I don't want muzzies living here but Trump is still a 100 percent zionist puppet. He said he was friends with Lucky Larry and Guliani and all the other upper echelons of Jew York were obviously in on it.

Turnabout's fair play. Why so mad?

t.SageBlue™

He learned it from watching Obama. Good job Obama.

No you are just being an anti-white Muslim apologist.

FUCK OFF

this is what I meant by how Sup Forumstards are basically the same as tumblr users.
You love to laugh at them for not being able to handle any criticism or different opinions, but you're exactly the same.

If someone says something you don't like you immediately call them a (((CTR shill))) or whatever made up enemy you guys are obsessed with at the time.

Obama used it to make new law and to expand power of the executive office. Trump is using it in the way it was intended.

Hopefully soon. Big Attack 9/11 style and then war against terror. Nato vs Middle East like 2002. But this time bigger scale and less mercy.

which trump order is an extension of executive power?

You mean this ban?

You are just wrong, take you petty game and piss off.

>yet another substanceless post
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

all muslims are radical. every single one.

Thats really the only purpose Nato has left. If it doesnt go full Crusader mode it should be scrapped.

It will happen today.

>majority

Still with that low IQ shit? It's not about all Muslims being terrorists, not even the majority. Dumbest most perpetuated straw-man in liberal politics.

Statistically there's a disproportionate amount of terrorists among muslim immigrants.

You can have a terrorist/murderer/rapist from any country.

But statistically is much less likely that it'll be German or Australian, than from Iran, that's in the middle of war conflict.

Do libs even get why he is doing this.
1. It takes months and years of red tape to get shit done that you want.
2. Dems already said they would block him every step of the way.

Obama could have done the same shit to prevent his health care system from being turned into a money grab shit pile, but nope.

>False flag terrorist attack

Not necessary. It keeps happening on its own, shitskin lover.

yes all muslims are radical. i belive if you do sex before marriage you are morrally deranged and your punishment is 80 lashes. you degenerate

Agreed. Its all in your hands. False Flag attack and we have to take action if we want or not.

>adores killing cops
>anime, pink hair
Whatever, everyone has his own fetishes
>Israel flag, claims to be communist
R-really? Supports fascist state that persecutes arabs and calls himself communist?
WTF is this guy?

False flags are a branch of the jewish initiative. Trump has no access to it.

>obama sets precedence
most are undoing his orders.
dont act surprised.

an "it" not even worth the title human.

Pfft you are just mindlessly repeating what you are told.

at this point I can't even tell if we're arguing or just shitposting desu

There is nothing to argue about you are just a mindless drone.

The first thing you said is a lie. Statistics indicate that you are much more likely to be assaulted by black people.

>more at risk from being hurt by a white person in the states
That's a weird way to spell nigger

how am I the one being a drone?
I brought up a few points, and exactly like I predicted you just accused me of being some kind of leftist shill.

He would just be following a great tradition handed down from president to president if he did

So all the attacks in europe was not enough?

I thought of the stuff about Trump being a threat to American democracy as hysterics before the election but it turns out that it wasn't just exaggeration and he really does think he's been made king of the United States. He really believes he can do whatever he wants without restraints from the constitution and the checks and balances

Is there any proof they aren't? Should I let wild animals in my house and expect them all be friendly towards me? Fuck man, unlike animals they even preach wanting to kill us so I'd take my chance with them.