/Islam/

When will you convert to Islam Sup Forums?
>anti-jew
>anti-degenerate
>anti-antifa/communist/fags
Islam truly is the only answer to this new liberalization of the west. I'm telling you guys..I've never been so happy in my whole life until I took the ultimate redpill = Islam, and converted.
Now I acquired a qt white/muslim Bosniak gf and together we will work on the islamization of the Balkans and soon whole Europe and finally; world. And its for the good of all of you, all of us actually

There is only one God and his name is Allah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0hHcCdAolg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An angel spoke to me and told me Islam is false.

Islam BTFO.

>your imported sandnigger son of god is not good enough
>import the second one as well with truly medieval justice this time

How about no.

dutch degenerates

>hardline islamists destroy their own cultural heritage
>hardline islamists destroy opposition with small knives and heads on pikes
>hardline europeans want preservation of culture and the shitty import-culture out
>hardline europeans industrially destroy the opposition

Heil Evropa, slavshit.

>>anti-jew

wrong religion croats

salam aleykum brate, jihad počinje u hrvatskoj

Heil Europa indeed
Heil muslim Europa with better (muslim) Europeans

Islam is the only way we move forward
Islamists=/=Real Islam

When they stop raping kids and enforcing sharia law

Oh look, the fucking degen dutch who has legalized weed and prostitution doesn't like Islam, who would've guessed that

>Croshits converting for the 3rd time in their history

K E K
E
K

>raping kids

ebic meme, statistic please

>no booze
>no pork
>sheeping it hardcore by joining an organized religion
>Mohammad fucked a 9 year old girl

No ty, Islam sounds like cancer

indeed my friend, allahu akbar

fuck off
you believe western media when they talk about Islam but not when they talk about the things you Sup Forumstards like
Get your heads out of your asses

DUTCH FAGGOTS BTFO

What is Islam doing about their followers degenerate genetics? If I followed Islam, could we start with an eugenics program to rid the religion of worthless arab genetix?

>Islamists=/=Real Islam
>b-b-but my version is the REAL version

>implying I had any say in any of that shit
>implying this liberal degeneracy doesn't pain me to the bone
15 Mei, Geert, eigen volk eerst.

>converting
>AGAIN

keep going, you'll beat the albanians!

Islam is coming for all of you, balkanshits

>again
say the serbs top fucking kek Belgrade was 80% muslim during Ottomans and will soon be again
you guys have more turkish genes in your blood then our muslim brothers - Albanians

also, this is the map of the new, third Yugoslavia

Caliphate of South Slavs

Third luck

>say the serbs top fucking kek Belgrade was 80% muslim during Ottomans

I don't know if this is grade A autism or banter.

capital: Sarajevo
official language: Arabic and Bosnian

I will dig a large 50 meter x 10 meter pit with a caterpillar tractor and I will throw all of you in. even civilians.

you will not do anything, serb. You will become muslim wether you like it or not

>When will you convert to Islam Sup Forums?
Ubij se, pisas po svemu za sta su ziveli i umirali tvoji predci 1000 godina da bi bio edgy na anime sajtu. Tvoj zivot je zajebancija, ubij se.

Smiri se Kapetane Autizmović.

HAHAHAHAHAH

pogledajte ovog

youtube.com/watch?v=_0hHcCdAolg

you do realize nato is the reason you weren't wiped out

Ubij se i ti zukurlicu. Serem ti se u usta retardirana. Nikome necete nedostajati.

same goes for you serves

it was nato forces that stopped Croats and our muslim brother - Bosniaks for going further with Oluja all the way to Banja Luka and Drina

CONVERT

Christanity was a big enough mistake, we dont need Judaism, 3rd edition

>2017
>being religious

wow, are you mad blyat, bratushki?

There is at least a thousand more mladic's waiting for the next time the west goes blind. Kek willing we will wipe them out for ever next time. The civilians will take up the cause this time too, i alone have 2 ak's and around 300 rifles, my group of friends have around 14 rifles between us. Cant wait.

Russia should geld and civilise you like Chechnya

>hahahah this guy being autistic again
you aint doing shit nigga
Allah will guide us to victory and you will bown down to Quran

already have my dude

>When will you convert to Islam Sup Forums?
Only when all the shitskins kill themselves. And by that point, I imagine I will no longer have to.

Nice job dude, you're doing amazing work

Kek wants dead muslims

nice bait faggot.

pbuh yourself

>muslim kills himself in the name of Allah, likely killing 100 infidels in the process
>a tiny drop of pig's blood falls on his corpse remains before he's buried
>BURN IN HELL FOREVER! t. Allah

nice religion you got there

i converted just to bang underage qt's

well,since putin has put an islamist incharge of chechnya,they probably are pretty happy

Fucking idiot.

Kada budem šetao
Ulicama svoga grada
Teći če krv
Muslimana!

gtfo retards

live in ignorance

An Islamist puppet of Putin. One step out of line and Grozny is rubble again

Muslims are great
USAF targets that is

I don't believe in fucking children or fucking my family members so no.

still an islamist and thats good enough
us muslims are usually happy(religious ones) as log as we have an islamist ruler

Fuck your sandnigger imaginary friend in the sky. Islam is a cancer that needs cut out.

Live in camel shit, you backwards fucking ape.

why do you have this gifs?
my fucking sides
post more you dirty infidel

London will be the capital of European caliphate

Also because you faggots are either baiting or too young to form a coherent message to contradict me, first read Then consider both of your posts contain no arguments.

At last consider you're a salami ayy come Croat and a fucking Swede.

Islam is a tribalistic religion for a tribalistic peoples, where stoning is a premium form of entertainment.

One of my muslim mates once told me that some of you literally believe in some dude with his eyeball hanging out of his socket that lives in a cave is going to show up on doomsday, proclaiming he's Allah, and torture every single Muslim in the hope of gaining their agreement on the subject

You're not the way forward, you're decades behind the status quo

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

Have you fucktard just used the Swiss anti minaret promotion poster in a pro islam context?

It's a common hand gesture which is used to call a wanker a wanker. Wanker. Also, I'm not even English but your London comment is utter bullshit, just as is your death cult.

I hate you and am done typing replies to you. Die, you worthless piece of shit.

You are incompetent, christianity is dying in Sweden, and the pathetic bit that is left is pussying out to Islam. White people are converting or becoming atheist, meanwhile, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, London even have a muslim mayor, LOL. Sweden will become a Caliphate, inshallah, and there is nothing u atheist nerd can do about it, or your cuck friend jesus. Hahahahahahah

The

>You are incompetent
Ad hominem.
>christianity is dying in Sweden
Legitimate problem.
>and the pathetic bit that is left is pussying out to Islam
[citation needed]

>Sweden will become a Caliphate, inshallah, and there is nothing u atheist nerd can do about it, or your cuck friend jesus.
>atheist nerd
>cuck friend jesus
>implying these are the only options
Pic related.

The fact that each Muslim woman is pumping out ten children also adds to the "wow islam grow so fast??!?!" argument. The fact that your religion grows fastly doesn't make the degenerate bits of your sandcult any less degenerate.