WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS AGAINST TRUMP

Let me warn my American buddies. You won't be able to stop Trump, not like this. By vilifying him you only galvanize more and more WASP conservatives, furtive and otherwise. You feed their desire to have a mega-Troll who will make pedantic center and center-left cry, moan, complain. Whenever they stumble, they will rally around NRA, how Obama was "weak" and that Trump at least is a man of direct action. Your entire strategy is based on an assumption that the opposition gives a shit about intelligence, knowledge and integrity. You can't beat a populist by idealism.

You have been warned. Just like we had Erdogan, Russia had Putin, America is about to coalesce around a power pyramid led by a deceptively cunning Trump.

Don't underestimate the power of compassion towards the disenfranchised right. By outright branding them as "racists" you only serve to make them more powerful by generalization and hyperbolic rhetoric you use. This will only serve to delegitimize you.

I respect America, and you are not a country who can survive an autocrat. Turkey can, Russia can, because we have Imperial pasts of autocratic prodigies. You don't.

Be careful. Trump may very well become your last president and first Imperator. This is fact.

I'd rather Mad Dog step in and take power from Trump. He would make a much better dictator

WTF are you talking about?

SUS KAFİR KONUŞASIN!

i want to have sex w/ butt picture

>God Emperor Trump
PRAISE

woha California seems to be a nice place to be

What?

You're posting in literally the opposite place for this message.

Sadly the people who need to hear it will refuse to do so.

Fucking retard don't interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake, wise words of Napoleon.

That's a big bum

>Trump may very well become your last president and first Imperator.
Thats the plan :)

Get the bugspray.

>You're posting in literally the opposite place for this message.

Really makes you think doesn't it.

fpbp

Hail Trump, Hail Victory, Hail our People.

Bannon will be our first God appointed Emperor of the United States

he is saying people who are poor also have weak egos and get hurt easily so they center around the groups claiming they are special or are important. Furthermore groups that have been aloof to political ties will always side with the status quo since that will allow them to continue with their lifestyle or whichever side solidifies their position. Does not matter if fundamentally their is something morally wrong, factually problematic or straight up hypocritical, people will only care about their own interests based on surface details even if underneath there are fallacies and problems.

this goes both ways, but due to the isolated lifestyle of much of rural America they can't see any bigger picture than in front of them even as their way of life dissolves for unrelated reasons as well that they are actively helping to accelerate.

Bannon looks autistic

>WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS AGAINST TRUMP
Good oxymoron there. People living in America who dislike Trump are not Americans.

OMG we need this to post this to Reddit ASAP!!!

#ThischangesEverything #Notmypresident #LovetrumpsHate

>Trump becomes president for a decade or longer
I personally don't see anything wrong with this.. but you know.. no. Won't happen.

Would you go back to the Huffington Post and get the fuck off this board

I hope he does become emperor Trump.I will join on with the right wing death squads and spend my days happily exterminating anyone who was ever a registered democrat and all their family members then dumping them in shallow graves we make them dig themselves. The answer to all things is right wing death squads.