/BANNON/

This is a thread dedicated to the real architect of the Trump presidency and our lord and master, Steve Bannon.

It's all but confirmed that Bannon is using his new seat at the NSC to run a shadow cabal government.

He also intentionally delivered the travel ban in a botched way that would cause as much outrage as possible to divert media attention while he grabbed power.

HAIL BANNON

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off CREW

>Still buttman your God Emperor is really an impotent puppet getting BANNON'd on the daily

Try again with a different thread, try with one of those "this is ... if you reply, ..." Images but make it for bannon.

HEIL BANNON!

The guy is a fucking genius. We must make him a meme. The Left is more afraid of him than Trump.

Nope, the architect was Pat Buchanan.
Bannon is basically the head of the Politburo or some shit.

They can literally go through all the impeachment proceedings to remove Trump and Pence and they still can't touch BANNON

Trump is Vader
Bannon is Sheev

Repeal Hart-Celler

1 man senate confirmed

You guys are so fucking lucky to have Bannon in power you can't even imagine.
We also have guys like Bannon but Putin doesn't let them anywhere near positions of power.

Don't know much about him except he's racist white Nazi racist white supremeassist mysogonist xenophobe.

Truly /ourguy/

Really makes u think

I am against everything that this man stands for.

Well nice going you memed him into the presidency

If you think Bannon is Le Hitler, then you're gonna be really triggered if you hang around here long.

I love how the US (((media))) tries to link him to "Communism" because he said something positiv about "Lenin"
I bet by tomorrow he will have Russia Connections and Shareblue will go all
>You are rightwing but support a Communist Leninist Marxist in the white house?

Also daily reminder of the leaked plans that were presented to wealtyh donors of David Brock's newest failure "ShareBlue":

Priorities of ShareBlue:

Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
Fighting outrage fatigue.

Leaked recent Memo of Brock concerning how to get Trump impeached:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

CREW shows its face

Still sticking to your leaked priority and strategy i see.
Sorry, we know already since a while what you wanna do, and the media the past week has proven the leaked material

See:

Thanks for this post.

I saved it, and I will repost it in Shareblue threads.

Don't forget to sage, brothers.

Oh user, I've been here far too long already

Good. They are in full force doing all of these things on Twitter. Need to get more people acquainted with their material so people are aware that nothing we see in the media since the 20th January is a (((coincidence)))

Look at this fat fuck.

No we shouldn't, the less known Bannon is the better.

Everyone learn to sage to mitigate Shareblue.

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage